Famous Treasure Hunter Frank Fish Treasure Map

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
This was the map used by Frank Fish when he was trying to find the Peralta treasure it was on him when he died. Does anyone know more about how Frank was killed?

Frankfish.jpg

Daryl
http://www.spindlequest.com/bcgoldminersmapbook.html

EVERY DAYS A FRI.

Jan 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont know whare he died.... but it looks to me,that the entrance to the cave is on the bottom left of that map... i think ..i see old wise spanish preist looking thata way good luck

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
I can expand upon this but I neither have the inclination nor the time right now. If you go to an old post here on the Topic of Treasure Legends, under that is Aztec Gold, click on that, scroll down, Look for "THE RETURN OF THE GIANT SERPENT" and then Scrutinize these Threads, you'll find out pretty fast that I know ALOT ABOUT Mr. FRANK L. FISH.....I have In-Depth knowledge, alot of it that I have never released. If your able to retrieve the Records from the NATIONAL REGISTRY of the NATIONAL PARK SYSTEM about........."BLACK MOUNTAIN".......you'll find one of the BIGGEST Frank Fish TREASURE LEADS.....EVER******But your going have to look deep, but here's a hint....Pasadena City College, Archaeology Department, 1963.....Darrell

Attachments

• Frank Fish 001.jpg
    Frank Fish 001.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,582
  • Frank Fish 002.jpg
    Frank Fish 002.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 1,314
  • Frank Fish 003.jpg
    Frank Fish 003.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,784

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
I have the yellow book on the left and another, about the death of Frank Fish written by a friend of his. He supposidly committed suicide,which was not supported by his friend. However, it was hushed up in the gold rush county he lived in and his Wells Fargo Tradeing Post was broken into and and robbed of its valuebles. Unfortunitly he made the mistake of becomeing famous and thus more vunerable to the scuraliss scum who prey on others. He had a huge amount of documentation on lost treasures and a lot of rare gold coins and nuggetts etc. in his Wells Fargo safe.He had taken delivery of a new custom made jeep to his specs for treasure hunting just a few days before his uh suicide/murder demise. Some very rare coins of his showed up for sale in a San Francisco coin shop down the road.

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
1 MORE NOTE ON Fish, he was working on findeing or already knew where a stash of very rare California minted gold coins where buried that had been hijacked off a stage caravan from a old defunct Coin mint. He located the point of robbery, and found some stray gold coins from it.He told at least 1 trusted person of this treasure hunt.
He was continually follwed though which made it tough to complete his hunts.

EVERY DAYS A FRI.

Jan 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have red a lota posts here :notworthy: :headbang: and it seems to me roger i think it is :icon_scratch: knows an ahfull lot about those map symbols try postn it on what is it or on signs and symbols my the good luck be with you e.d.a.f

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
I have another book, Who Murdered Frank Fish, by Ben traywick, has more interesting photos,and a few treasure leads, though mostly about Franks death, and how Traywick thinks he was murdered, shows death cirtificate and a suicide note supposidly written by Fish. Goes into detail how Fishes personal possessions were looted after his death. May be a difficult book to locate. I have been to the area of map#4 in the yellow book.

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
Daryl and others here, I did not take photos, and I did not make any significant finds, worth over 99.five cents. Note :
There are Government Persons,Archies,crooks,ID thieves,IRS agents,ATF agents,Park rangers,BLM agents,FBI agents,regular thieves,
extreme low lifes,2nd story heighst operators,metal detector thiefs,and the list goes on and on,all trolling these posts 24/7.My take, find anything worth more than 99cents, convert it to cash, dont flash it,move on to the next find.Flashing your finds could asttrack one of the above watchers and put you in jeporady.My opinons only,decide for yourselfs. :read2: :argue: :coffee2: :help: :help:

Scout

Jul 18, 2012
So Cal
Detector(s) used
Whites MX SPORT, Tesoro Eldorado 1989 model, Tesoro Compadre, Fisher Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also have the yellow book you have and would love to read Dead men do tell tales what kind of info does he cover in that book? Is it about a specific treasure or is it a list of leads? Has anyone gone in search of any of leads in the yellow book?
Daryl
Prospecting and Mining Map library of British Columbia

My late Father and I read about the Bandit cache on the Piru..... it said found, so with our new detectors we planned a day trip to actuall see if we could find the small meadow above the creek with oak trees there. We found it just as described in his book... Three big oak trees and a very large rock together formed a square...the rock was the treasure marker... sure enough there was a large hole dug about 4 feet down that looked like it had been dug years ago.....we were thrilled we were part of a real buried treasure story! We detected around the area that day and only came up with some bullet cases and tobacco tins.

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
No you are so correct you have to watch what you brag about finding as there are many out there who will try and take what you find. If you found a buried treasure in the US you would have to keep it a secret not just from your fellow treasure hunters but from the government who would come after you and try and take it.
crom2000
Treasure and Gold Prospecting leads in British Columbia

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread