Roatan Treasure

bucketlist

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, Just became a member and would love some info. on Roatan treasure in Hond. I am retired, just my monthly check comin in. Thinkin about doing one last adventure in my life. I can live real cheap, don't need much, used to roughin it. Read a lot about this area as far as finding treasure. Does anyone have any info.???? Or am I wasteing my time on this one??

sanddigger

Mar 25, 2012
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
beach hunter 300
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi, Welcome to the sute, about what you are looking for, I do not know any Thing about what you are looking for . Just go on the internet and look it Up. You may Find Something to Help you. Good Luck. Sanddigger

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read the book The Treasure Hunter by Robin Moore and Howard Jennings

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bucketlist... Did you ever get down to Roatan to do some treasure hunting?

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If 'bucketlist' is still on Treasure Net and reading this thread, you may wish to check out Bonacca Cay, off Guanaja. 'BC' was hit hard by Hurricane Mitch and most of the town was on stilts over water--and destroyed. What lies in those waters is anyone guess. And if you get over into that area, stop at the Posada Del Sol on Guanaja and see if you can meet the owner, George Cundiff, or maybe his son, Mike. Mike was part of my crew on board the R/V Explorer, and we tied up many a night at their dock for some 'adult beverages'.
Don....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread