newguy1981

Greenie
Mar 18, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my name is Jeremiah I live in Springfield Ohio. I looking for someone to hunt with, having trouble finding a place around here and I really eager to find that first silver or relic. I will travel to meet someone to hunt or what ever. If your interested if just send me a message thanks and HH

marke17026

Feb 22, 2013
Fredericksburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 2500, Viper, Garrett Pro-Pointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey partner, I'm from eastern PA, how far are you from the great lakes? I'm guessing that anywhere along the lake or your county parks are good to go. Call your county Sheriff's office or county parks and rec.

OP
OP
newguy1981

newguy1981

Greenie
Mar 18, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I go just about every weekend

gregz

Jul 7, 2013
Yes I go just about every weekend
I got out for a few today. Ground is still kinda hard but it's been a long winter and I had to go for a couple hours. As usual lots of trash and some clad. I'm on the north side of Springfield near the old hospital. Always looking for a hunt partner. My wife doesn't care when I go as long as she don't have to. Lol

OP
OP
newguy1981

newguy1981

Greenie
Mar 18, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Northridge I have a few places this year I'm going one place had a baseball field about 50-60 years ago and a few old farm houses. What kind of detector do you have ?

gregz

Jul 7, 2013
I have an ace 250 I've used for a few years. Really want to upgrade but funds are tight right at the moment. I just love to get out none of my friends enjoy my hobby so I go a lot by myself. I also do some panning and sluicing in the summer.

OP
OP
newguy1981

newguy1981

Greenie
Mar 18, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. I have a AT Pro, man I'm going Sunday all day if it's descent outside, if you want to go I would be glad to have you hunt with me. My number is 937-926-5094. Do you have any spots that you was hitting this year ?

OP
OP
newguy1981

newguy1981

Greenie
Mar 18, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. I have a AT Pro, man I'm going Sunday all day if it's descent outside, if you want to go I would be glad to have you hunt with me. Do you have any spots you are wanting to hit ?

gregz

Jul 7, 2013
Nice. I have a AT Pro, man I'm going Sunday all day if it's descent outside, if you want to go I would be glad to have you hunt with me. My number is 937-926-5094. Do you have any spots that you was hitting this year ?
I am working on permission to hunt Edward Wren's old house the owners are friends of mine. He owned Wren's department store downtown. The building was also an old school and the board of education over the years. I also located where the amusement park was here in Springfield back in the 20's. I haven't been to check the area yet to see if it's accessible. But it's on the list!

gregz

Jul 7, 2013
Just an update. I got out for about an hour in one of our parks it is loaded with change nothing old but it was just a quick test run around the playground. I think it may have some potential.
8 dimes
4 nickels
2 quarters
3 putt putt tokens
26 pennies
1 30-06 shell casing

image-1570350992.jpg

Not sure if I posted the pic right hope it shows.

milehigh

Jul 10, 2012
Castle Rock,CO.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out Facebook Metal Detecting groups.......There is a slew of people in your area.

OP
OP
newguy1981

newguy1981

Greenie
Mar 18, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice dude. I wish I could of got out today. What park was that. Hey call me