Re:Iron grate/Spanish sword photo/Spanish Marker photo/courtisy-KVM

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007

Ok,I could not find the iron grate imformation,but if I am wrong please correct me. I have posted photos of the cave found sword from Arizona,I believe KVM found in a cave above the Colorado river,and he does not state where the photo of the Spanish marker was taken,captions below photos give some imformation. Like a person has mentioned,its possible most of those so-called iron doors are covered over by now.

Attachments

• MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 910
  • MVC-015S.JPG
    MVC-015S.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 749
  • MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,022

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Neat!!

Bran <><

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT

Considering this Pyramind mountain could be the ultimate treasure marker. As was saying in anthor post above KVM was looking for the Lue in this area.

Daryl

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

These kinds of pillar or pyramid markers are all over this part of Colorado (western).
From what I am led to believe they were adoted by settlers coming through using them to mark a good trail west.
Some of the pillars left by Fray Escalante's expadition were even incorporated into this trail.

OD

T

TreasureTales

Are these photos taken from the pages of the Treasure Hunter's Manual #6?

OP
OP
G

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007

I believe this was KVM treasure hunters manuel #6, I have volumes 6 & 7, however, both books are partially unbound and in single pages ,with some pages being bound,and some pages missing all-together.

OP
OP
G

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007

I have KVM"s map of the LUE from either volume 6 or 7,and I will post it when i have the time. Im not sure,and their is a lot of conterversy about the LUE map, and I think it may pertain to 1 of three areas,the Grand Canyon,remote Utah mountains,or the already found Doc Noss treasure in new mexico.I do believe it is real,and i believe KVM,made the map,and found the treasure location with one or more of his tight knit group of partners.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread