MISSOURI LEGENDS

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks dear... I've got all those printed and in my THing binder.
Uhg, and to think I'm about to leave all this history behind this week. :-\
Oh well, sunny beaches & waves instead... 8)

Bran <><

OP
OP
T

trish76642

godisnum1 said:

Bran <><

ah but Bran....but just think about the good stuff thats instore for you! Memories, and even more History!

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
godisnum1 said:

Bran <><

Hang on to those notes Bran, Missouri has a way of dragging you back here when you least expect it. I have escaped a few times but I keep ending up back here. ???

HH Charlie

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~trish~ said:
ah but Bran....but just think about the good stuff thats instore for you! Memories, and even more History!

That's true. My state does have its own unique history, if you can find it among all the islands and modern buildings that's been erected over a good portion of it. It's still out there though! I just know it....

savant365 said:
Hang on to those notes Bran, Missouri has a way of dragging you back here when you least expect it. I have escaped a few times but I keep ending up back here. ???

HH Charlie

Oh, no doubt Charlie... I never get rid of anything pertaining to THing or any research I've done. I've got my digital folder on my computer, my Treasure Files folder on my Firefox browser, and then a normal treasure folder that I keep hard copies of stuff in. ;D I do have some leads for other areas of the world, which hopefully I might be able to pursue someday.
I just never know where God might lead me next... :wink:

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread