Emmaus Farm "Haunted House" update maybe(hopefully not)

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Emmaus Farm "Haunted House" update maybe(hopefully not)

I saw in another post awhile back the Buckeye Tavern mentioned in a post related to this subject. I have no idea where the Emmaus farm is and live not 12 min from the area, so am very interested in it, however if in fact the "Buckeye" is possibly the Haunted Farm in the story, when they renovated it 12 years ago one of the workers found $5000 in coins in one of the window sills, I would imagine the coincidence to be to great and therefore this cache is in fact found.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Emmaus Farm "Haunted House" update maybe(hopefully not)

My understanding the story of it being found was Proven
to be false.

Of course If somone opened their mouth,
& The Finder got Tired of the "Hogs" coming out
of the woodwork they may have decided to Say they Made it Up.

Hard to say

OP
OP
H

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Emmaus Farm "Haunted House" update maybe(hopefully not)

Does that mean that the Buckeye is the house? i worked for a remodeling company in that area who was president of the Lehigh Valley Builders Association, the contractor that did the work on the Buckeye told my boss first hand that one of his workers had found it, they returned it to the buckeye(apparently one of the owners was present and right there when it was found so honesty was sort of forced), but my boss was also close to the buckeye management and they told the same story. That was 12 years ago I had no knowledge of the Emmaus farm back then and until reading the related post on here had no idea it was(if it is) the buckeye.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread