Lost Diamond Mine in Johnson Brook or Treasure in Thunder Run

gods country girl

May 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is the tale of a lost diamond mine in the Johnson Brook area , and close by Johnson Brook is the area known as Thunder Run The tale i heard about Thunder Run was that there is a cave that the indians used to stash the treasures taken from the white men .As of late there has been Goverment vehicles parked at each end of these areas , they are pretty much back to back.Do you think maybe the government is looking for or has found one of these sights?? There has been so much drilling for natural gas here i think its possible .

I know some one who owns a large amount of land in the area and i have permission to look if i want to, of course i want to.I am putting a few of my other leads on hold to look there.

which one do you all think is the one they could be looking for??

orion024

Jan 4, 2010
gods country girl said:
There is the tale of a lost diamond mine in the Johnson Brook area , and close by Johnson Brook is the area known as Thunder Run The tale i heard about Thunder Run was that there is a cave that the indians used to stash the treasures taken from the white men .As of late there has been Goverment vehicles parked at each end of these areas , they are pretty much back to back.Do you think maybe the government is looking for or has found one of these sights?? There has been so much drilling for natural gas here i think its possible .

I know some one who owns a large amount of land in the area and i have permission to look if i want to, of course i want to.I am putting a few of my other leads on hold to look there.

which one do you all think is the one they could be looking for??

I would say both, but mainly the Indian Stash of the White Men at Thunder Run! These two areas could be connected together by the same cave, if terrain permits such a thing! If the govt is around the area it would be a great place to look if your lot is close to them! If ya need any help, send me a message, I could be there in a hour or so! Good luck and HH!

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
gods country girl said:
Do you think maybe the government is looking for or has found one of these sights??

GCG;

With the possible exception of a few archaeologists, I don't think our govt actually EVER "looks for" anything (except possibly fugitives). Their mode of operation when it comes to anything of real value is to let Joe Average find it, then send in the IRS to collect their "share", if you know what I mean.

Please don't take my response as being cynical - it's not. It's just the way it works.

Diggem'

OP
OP
G

gods country girl

May 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
understand that diggum

just kind of made me curious to see government vehicles at another possible treasure location.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Its following the pattern of the Victoria Peak Find. Treasure hunter puts in all the time and effort and the Government steps in and takes over! Once word of a find leaks out, any mention on phone, internet etc the gov. gets the word thru its nsa tapping of all communications. Since I used those letters, they will probably be following me for another month!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions