Unearthing the Secrets of Singapore Shinto Shrine - Syonan Jinja Link Yamashi-ta

tingwei_98

Tenderfoot
Nov 13, 2008
Hi guys, i'm from singapore.. actually i'm looking at treasure net for some time.. but never posted anything.. singapore no treasures?? hmm... no idea...

This could be link with the Secrets of Shinto - Amatsutatara Scrolls and Yama-shi-ta's Gold

i have to ask u guys about something.. it's actually a big big diamond buried in singapore during WW2 by the japanese occupation.. also to say that the Yama's gold was also burried in singapore together with the japaneses when they killed themself after they sign the treaty or actually surrender themself to the british..

I have been reading a website in singapore call www.SPI.com.sg (mods i do not know if i can post this link.. if i can't please remove it..) SPI is call Singapore Paranormal Investigators.. they were doing a research for Paranormal activities in MacRitchie Reservoir singapore,

This is what the website wrote -

Buried in the dense jungle in the heart of MacRitchie Reservoir, a once Holy but forgotten Shinto Shrine called Syonan Jinja built by the Japanese during WW2 now remained only as a stone ruin structure. Reputably to be extremely haunted as it housed Kami (Japanese Shinto Holy Spirits) decades ago, and now infested by numerous wild jungle spirits and snakes, SPI pioneered the first ever most comprehensive paranormal investigation by using multiple techniques: scientific gadgets, historical and archaeological facts, Buddhism and Malay rituals. This thrilling investigation is centered on the secret tale of the lost sacred treasure of the shrine, that was said to be able to switch the fate of the defeated WW2. With over 60 hours spent at the wild jungle across 5 trips, 6,000 photos (over 1,000 showed on the website) and 8 hours of video recordings, the results produced are guaranteed to intrigue your mind.

SPI is no treasure hunters but actually looking out for Paranormal activities

http://spi.com.sg/spi_files/shinto_shrine/secrets_of_shinto.htm <-- link to the Yama scroll and gold.. reports done by SPI

Answering Mysteries
Throughout this amazing investigation cum expedition to Shinto Shrine, SPI encountered a number of truly mysterious paranormal phenomena. In addition to the fully documented article as already published on SPI website, here is a list of unexplained mysteries needing logical answers, if any.

1. Rumor of the lost treasure. Did it ever exist? What is it?

Daikomyo (The Big Aura), a phenomenon that emits a powerful aura transcends ignorance and shines forever, thereafter naming Singapore as Syonan meaning "The Light of the South" during WW2.

Or it is some sort of secret weapons of mass destruction being researched and hidden in the dense wood of MacRitchie Reservoir. The research was not 'matured' yet could mean that the Japanese technologically lose the war over to the Americans and suffered the nuclear catastrophe at Hiroshima.

Some believe it is the sacred item: Amatsutatara Kubikazari (Heaven necklace) that was made of 72 most precious jewels, probably very rare diamonds. A diamond, e.g. a purplish-pink argyle can worth $US1Million dollars per carat. During the war it could mean a significant amount of funding to buy firearms or other resources, so to change the fate of the war.

2. Rumor of the underground tunnel beneath the reservoir.

Before the reservoir was turned into a water catchments area, it was hills and valleys. Naturally there could be caves in the reservoir bed before they were flooded with water as it is now. Just like in Bukit Timah, the British were keen on digging underground tunnels for storing ammunition and weapons during pre-WW2. There are reasons to believe that in the deep jungle of MacRitchie Reservoirs such underground bunkers remained, but probably sealed up.

Guys, need some views... or u can go check it out in SPI website.. i'm looking to go and detect!!!.....

also looking a posible places in singapore that i can do some treasure hunting...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread