777trillion worth of YAMA treasure

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009
In my trasure hunting quest, I hearsay 1 site that believes to contain the 1 biggest deposit here in the Philippines. The living witness who had viewed it from the map, own by the Japs who surveyed this site in the 90s told me that the value written was 777 trillion. The site was preserverved by the local gov. A park was built in this place and the Japs flag and helmet are visible to the tourist. But is this the exact area for this deposit????????????????

OP
OP
SICARII

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009
In the early 90s, tree Japs tourist came here in Philippines. The two japs are on thier early 60s while the other one was still on his 30s. They check in in bayani hotel as for the luck of my friend who is currently working as a billboy in the place, the japs hired as an umbrella erector and an interpreter for the japs coming medical and poverty helping mission. They used a four wheel frive truck, brought with them canned foods, chocolates and rice. And the survey begun........

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Replace -deleted- with Japanese. As the word filter removes "ja.ps" (must be newly added) I'm guessing that's what was written.

As for the treasure, that much would be buried very, very deep. I recommend digging a 500ft hole and posting lots of pictures of the dirt and any rocks found. :icon_sunny:

Jay

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Hearsay will always be a hearsay....and when this hearsay becomes reality, no one will ever know.
And this hearsay will be added to the file of treasure legend...

Angel_09

OP
OP
SICARII

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009
........... The place was preserve by the local government in remembrance with the ja.ps occupation of the phils. The flag pole and not the original but ja.ps flag of this park ( previously the ja.ps encampment in this place) and some helmet put in a rifle are visible to all visitors. The place was donated to the local government by one of the most influential clan of the place and of the Philippines who dont believe in ja.ps treasure. THis also owns most of the land in the area. The treasure hunters in this place thinks this deposit is directly beaneath this flag pole. I heard some hunters creates a tunnel going underneath this landmark. I believe this decendants of the samurai are not fool to give easily what they valued on those war.....I never visitted the place for nearly a year now. I will not wonder when I see a church built by a religious group on the area were my gadgets are goin crazy......... :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread