Olly Steeds and the Amber Room Treasure

Legionary84

Feb 25, 2010
Oconomowoc, WI
Hi there everyone, I’m new here..but have been reading on this forum for years. Hope I’m posting this in the right category. Just was interested to hear everyone’s thoughts on the episode about the Amber Room on the new show Solving History with Olly Steeds on the Discovery channel.

Just thought you’ll might throw out your
ideas about what you thought about this episode and if the material and facts in the show where more curved towards bringing in a TV audience or were in truth, bringing to light facts based on the reality that the amber room could exist..

Just wondering
Mike

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legionary84 said:
Hi there everyone, I’m new here..but have been reading on this forum for years. Hope I’m posting this in the right category. Just was interested to hear everyone’s thoughts on the episode about the Amber Room on the new show Solving History with Olly Steeds on the Discovery channel.

Just thought you’ll might throw out your
ideas about what you thought about this episode and if the material and facts in the show where more curved towards bringing in a TV audience or were in truth, bringing to light facts based on the reality that the amber room could exist..

Just wondering
Mike
Thanks for not lurkin' anymore, noob. I was finna call the cops......WELCOME TO TNET!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread