Hi All!!

geekl

Oct 17, 2008
Ottawa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to posting but not to the site. I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and send out a thank you for all the great info and stories you all share. I especially enjoy posts posted by Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp, Oroblanco and Gollum just to name a few. Your personal experiences, advice and knowledge is just amazing, I almost feel like I'm there! I wish I could contribute more however being in Ottawa Canada there's not much that I know of that compares to any of the legends and goodies that exist in the Southern parts of the US not to mention everywhere else. For me it's more or less relic hunting and cache hunting, but when I read some of your stories do I ever wish I was there!! Thanks again for all the great posts truly, since 2008 that I've been on this site just reading all the interesting posts I could not resist and had to post something. The only reason I waited so long is that I never had anything to add and did not want to waist your time with nonsense. However now that I broke the ice...no promises!! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread