rich mine found while looking for Aztec treasure.

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some decades ago.while on a trip in Southern Mexico.we came across some ruins that at the begining we thought were Aztec.we found terraces and stone channels at angles on the hills.there where big pieces of metal.some pieces looked like long cannons.and at the very bottom of the ravine on the biggest room was the longest cannon with a big wheel.it was stamped with the words Saint Louis.that's when we knew it was an American Machinery.on the other side of the creek we saw a beautyfull building.made with carved stone.some with beautyfull motives.halve of the building was already crumble down.there was no ceiling.on the walls still standing (aprox 3 f thick)were these small windows.they where 8"tall by 20" long on the inside.but getting narrower so at the outside the oppening only meassured aprx.6"x6".like to manouver a rifle trough the small windows which were separated aprox 8' apart from each other.then we came across some tunnels where they took out the ore.the one I entered had the walls full of minerals which shined on the flash light.some of the mineral was already oxidiced and was crumbling down from the ceiling blocking parts of the tunnel floor.there was a town close by.and we asked the town people about these ruins.and one old man said that his uncle worked in this mine when he was 11 years old.and he said the reasson the mine closed was because the Mexican revolution which started in 1910.so tha mine was operational from the late 1800's to the early 1900's.I think this site has lots of potential for mining.even the creek has pyrite mixed with gravel.so if there is any one interested in exploring this site I'm in need of a partner.my email is [email protected].I will send pics of this site.

OP
OP
D

distribuidorUSA

Dec 11, 2012
Strathmore Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truckinbusch.I'm pretty sure you heard it lots of times.but is not my intention to Convince Anyone.I know what I have.and. maybe in a few years I will write something like this.I TOLD YOU SO.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread