Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Lue Map

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2013
    189 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hello Springfeild

Thanks for the very interesting post. It is interesting you show another version of the map with Symbols of alleged treasure marks? I profess not to be sign reader or a believer in such so I leave that to others...However I have a Photograph that may or may not be connected to the symbol on the left side.

Personally as a professional archivist and Historian, I have not seen any evidence that the Spanish had a System of Symbols. However that is for another forum thread. So I leave the image to thoughts of its value in relation to this alleged Lue map for others.

Sadly I too especially for me I do not have any information of the origin of the Photograph or location.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	040.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	858959

Corp

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    610 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Corporate Investigations View Post
    Hello Springfeild

Thanks for the very interesting post. It is interesting you show another version of the map with Symbols of alleged treasure marks? I profess not to be sign reader or a believer in such so I leave that to others...However I have a Photograph that may or may not be connected to the symbol on the left side.

Personally as a professional archivist and Historian, I have not seen any evidence that the Spanish had a System of Symbols. However that is for another forum thread. So I leave the image to thoughts of its value in relation to this alleged Lue map for others.

Sadly I too especially for me I do not have any information of the origin of the Photograph or location.

Name:	040.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	858959

Corp
    Try this link, Corp: WaterGlyphs

I share your skepticism regarding 'Spanish signs' even though a few guys in Utah covet this symbol as a Spanish treasure sign. The KGC guys see it as Phi, associated with the Golden Mean and sacred geometry.

Speaking of symbols on maps, here's another cryptic map supposedly associated with the San Andreas and/or Organ ranges in sw New Mexico.

Name:	organs.JPG 
Views:	180 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	859017

You might also find similar symbols on a number of seeming related petroglyph sites throughout the west: Mystery Glyphs - Home

Do these things have anything to do with the LUE? Quien sabe?
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

Jul 2013
    Colorado
    76 times
    Looking for the treasure of Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Springfield View Post
    I haven't found the phone notes I was looking for yet, but I did run across the 'annotated LUE map' (below). Supposedly, the additional symbols in the margins are 'very important'. Note also some other subtle changes in the graphics. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't document the map's source. I guess if I was a 'LUE guy', I'd be a better archivist, but I always had other things on my plate. I still don't even know what the LUE is supposed to be.
    I, for one, appreciate you throwing that out there. Is that a slightly modified Aries symbol?
    Last edited by Nobody; Sep 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM.
    One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothing can beat teamwork. - Seldom Seen Smith

Jun 2004
    53 times
    I'm familiar with that particular glyph and much has been written about it. My particular estimation is that there are far too many instances of it (up to 400) in a very remote area for it to be an accident. That said I'm reasonably confident it's not a Spanish treasure symbol, and despite claims to the contrary, it is most certainly not a water glyph.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2012
    Fort Worth TX
    Garrett AT Pro
    166 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I don't know anything about that picture but my first impression is that it would be ideal for molding a molten metal into a shape that resembles a dagger or sword.
    markmar and Crow like this.
    "The sky is falling!" - Chicken Little
    "History is written by the victors."- Winston Churchill.
    “History is a lie.” - Riario
    "I drank what?" - Socrates
    "Nil Illigitimus Corborumdum." - Mother Theresa
    "Never pet a dog that's on fire." - Benjamin Franklin

Jun 2004
    53 times
    The symbol sort of defies any practical application I can think of due to the sheer number of them, their location and clustering, and the fact they appear in very small region exclusively. Someone suggested not molten, but that they might be used to draw pitch out of wood. You visit a few of them (and they're plenty) you quickly realize they are ancient and thus far defy any logical explanation.
    Crow likes this.

Jun 2004
    53 times
    My big question about the LUE at this point relates to Von Mueller's presentation in Treasure Hunter's Manual #7 where he writes:

"Redrawn exactly from the IAYAYAM Key."

What exactly is the IAYAYAM Key that he is referring to?
    (For over 10 years, the internet's best source of information on Utah Treasures and Mines!)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsors