bungyboy

Aug 22, 2014
Southeast of Disorder
Detector(s) used
CZ-70
Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The original has been added to, possibly to confuse anyone else coming by, and someone who has been there has taken some away for whatever reason. I would take absolutely no stock in it as it is too perfectly orchestrated. I would guess it is simply the artwork of a girl. However, I know nothing, just talking out my thang.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The original has been added to, possibly to confuse anyone else coming by, and someone who has been there has taken some away for whatever reason. I would take absolutely no stock in it as it is too perfectly orchestrated. I would guess it is simply the artwork of a girl. However, I know nothing, just talking out my thang.

It, DOES look a bit CONTRIVED...

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Take compass readings off of all the lines compare to true north. Note the location with physical land formations nearby. But most certainly the scuff mark to the left and direction of travel and look for other clues that could reveal other marks or scrapings.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of the art we did in 3rd grade, at least what I did then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread