Bandits treasure cave

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Tuscoro

The trio has various vested interests in projects all over the globe From micro to macro all at various levels of development, How much net worth as Don Amigo said is as you could imagine is my friend is bound by non disclosure contractual arrangements and deemed in court of international business law as confidential corporate information. Even as I type loitering at treasurenet enjoying reading the interesting posts here, a project I have a vested interest in is in the later stages of development in negotiations, we have an excellent legal team of excellent international business lawyers working on our behalf.

If I was in your situation I would be creating a company to develop your project. To get a legal framework in place between you and your existing partners. Decide who will be the CEO of company and what roles you have in that company as well as percentage of ownership of the company in place. Decide how much bare minimum capital you need to realistically succeed with your project then double it to counter act inflation in operating costs and unforeseen contingencies that may develop. And draft a legal non disclose agreement before revealing too much information to any would be investor partners. In any presentation to investors your have build a very watertight story for astute investors to part with their money as its like getting blood from a stone. Many will not risk this type of venture as there has been too many riip off operators making too many absurd claims in the past and still happening. So professionalism with astute attention to detail and clear and accurate presentation of who you are and what your about and the viability of your business proposal is must.

Decide how much of percentage your company will be sold off to investors for working capital. With all potentially high risk ventures you will need to indemnify against any legal action if the project is a failure in any prospectus, therefore you have to fully disclose possible risks of such a venture in any contractual agreement and prospectus. In contractual arrangement you have to be clear in what say they have in day to day operation of the company. The main control of your company should be among your primary partners and yourself. However the CEO has to be able to give accurate accounts of how the capital IE money is spent confirmed by an independent financial auditor. Being part owner of such a company and you legally fail to disclose those risks to potential partners or investors you may be liable. Like all small companies starting out most often lack capital so many start up companies offer a percentage of the company to right people especially legal representatives. This can be time consuming and frustrating! However it gives you better legal protection than just acting as a individual. Especially when negotiating with any government or regulatory body.

This as I may add to indemnify oneself one small part of what is needed to be done to develop a project up to a workable business proposition as there are many other issues that need to be addressed.

However this may help you in right direction and once again I wish you the best with you developing your project.

Kanacki

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you around Kanacki! I hope you and the trio are doing well!

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you around Kanacki! I hope you and the trio are doing well!

Hola Uncle Matt good to see your posting too. The trio live as they always have lived on a razors edge walking the tightrope of life. At present all is well and on track, and most of all living every moment feeling never so much alive.

Kanacki

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Forget an answer to your post, tuscoro, your asking for confidential, ( secret ) information.

As for not getting much bigger, in the Tayopa depository-alone --- which I haven't cracked yet --- there is listed approx $ 1,000,000,000 for starters, plus maps and records. These I want, possibly even more than the gold & silver.

Possibly ? ? ? If it's maps you're after, I have several State maps, if it's records, I have many, many, many, 33's, 45's, and 78's, not trying to date myself.
And Mr. Don Jose you say your depository is worth approx. $ 1,000,000,000 and yet you only offered me $ 10.00 to find the entrance ? ? ? Now that I know the real value, it will cost you $ 20.00 and not a peso less, and it must be cash.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You really do drive a hard bargain Simon, well I suppose I could go for $20, if Kanacki approves. Will you accept Mexican pesos ??? Hmm m let's see 14 to $1 exchange rate that makes -------. Yes I would go for that. 8-)

Course payment would have to be after trecovery, since as usual, I am quite strapped for cash despite owning two Gold & Silver bonanza mines.

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure, why not, you got an honest looking face. You have a Bonanza mine ? The mine I bought on-line said Banana Mine, maybe that's why I am not getting a return on it ? Guess I should have read the fine print. :dontknow: :coffee2: :coffee2::coffee2:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many people tend to think once you find something your problems are all over. In fact that is when you problems begin so careful what you wish for. For example just because you find it does not mean Automatic ownership or finders keepers. The bigger the treasure the bigger the problem. Things can become much more complex after making the proverbial discovery and if you intend to take some thing in secret, the more people involved the more people talk and that's when many who go down that path come undone.

Today with social media it hard not for some let some thing slip.

For example when converting treasure in liquid assets people notice all of sudden that new car, bike or boat. Family all of a sudden is interest in their old boy again good for a loan etc....When you hit it big you have to completely strip away from your old life. people get jealous, some inflame gossip and eventually that fat bank balances of yours is going to betray you.

As for mines, even inactive ones you have to pay money in fact becoming the proverbial golden egg that one cannot touch for lack of funded to develop it into a working project.

kanacki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread