Casting Beale Treasure Hunters

lamkahler

Mar 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you interested in the mystery of the Beale Treasure?
Have you researched the subject, put clues together and dreamed of fining the gold?
Have you tried decoding the Beale ciphers or piecing together clues?

Award Winning Production Company now casting Beale Treasure hunters interesting in being the subject of a new show that will follow the search to uncover the treasure.

If you or someone you know is interested in the Beale Treasure please send me your information. Tell me about any treasure hunting experience you have and what your theory is on where the treasure is now.

Experts and novice treasure hunters will be considered. Must believe the treasure is out there and be willing to think outside the box to find the treasure.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Are you interested in the mystery of the Beale Treasure?
Have you researched the subject, put clues together and dreamed of fining the gold?
Have you tried decoding the Beale ciphers or piecing together clues?

Award Winning Production Company now casting Beale Treasure hunters interesting in being the subject of a new show that will follow the search to uncover the treasure.

If you or someone you know is interested in the Beale Treasure please send me your information. Tell me about any treasure hunting experience you have and what your theory is on where the treasure is now.

Experts and novice treasure hunters will be considered. Must believe the treasure is out there and be willing to think outside the box to find the treasure.

See Beale Codes "Sub-Forum" on TN. HH! Good Luck! 8-)

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I could be the team skeptic like the lady on the bigfoot hunters, would there be any night hunting?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hahaha,,
How about someone with little knowledge of this treasure except what I have read. But on another side,,, I AM quite the character in person,,,

Bedford County, VIRGINIA...? "Link up" with Finder-Keepers, USA. (FinderKeepersUSA.com)...
HH! Good Luck!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
How about someone with little knowledge of this treasure except what I have read...
For pure entertainment, the ultimate team would be:
Bigscoop, Franklin, Rebel-KGC, Jean Laf, and me.
I doubt that the Beale treasure would be found, but the dialog would be quite interesting!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt that the Beale treasure would be found, but the dialog would be quite interesting!

We'd all have to learn French! :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Ha, Ha, Ha! That WOULD be something... Franklin & I have already met/talked/looked; MUM DA "Word"...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! "Scoop", you can get on the "Telly"... with your "French Connections"...

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Actually the perfect team would be myself and three handpicked Tnet ladies..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread