Lemuria/Mu... PRE-Atlantis...?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
INTERESTING STUFF! THE MYSTERIES & SECRETS OF HAWAII: A Call to the SOUL by Pila of Hawaii; Vietnam Vet, WIA/NDE, now a Shaman. What cha got on Lemuria/Mu...? :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: Java Zone is now OPEN! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2::icon_thumleft:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritia_(microcontinent)

Long-lost continent found under the Indian Ocean : Nature News & Comment

I would propose that a lost continent linked to Hawaii in the Pacific is not Lemuria but another lost continent. The name Lemuria was proposed for an explanation as to why there are Lemurs in Madagascar and India, on opposite sides of the Indian ocean, yet there are no Lemurs in Africa or elsewhere. There are also Indian legends of a sunken land to the south of India in that ocean.

Churchward proposed a lost continent of Mu in the Pacific; science now acknowledges that a small continent existed where the islands of New Zealand are, which is referred to as Zealandia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealandia_(continent)
as this is also located in the Pacific ocean, perhaps this may be tied to the legend? The biggest issue appears to be that Zealandia sank around 60 million years ago at least, which raises doubts about any human involvement or memory of the event or place.

Please do continue, could be an interesting thread Reb!

:coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritia_(microcontinent)

Long-lost continent found under the Indian Ocean : Nature News & Comment

I would propose that a lost continent linked to Hawaii in the Pacific is not Lemuria but another lost continent. The name Lemuria was proposed for an explanation as to why there are Lemurs in Madagascar and India, on opposite sides of the Indian ocean, yet there are no Lemurs in Africa or elsewhere. There are also Indian legends of a sunken land to the south of India in that ocean.

Churchward proposed a lost continent of Mu in the Pacific; science now acknowledges that a small continent existed where the islands of New Zealand are, which is referred to as Zealandia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealandia_(continent)
as this is also located in the Pacific ocean, perhaps this may be tied to the legend? The biggest issue appears to be that Zealandia sank around 60 million years ago at least, which raises doubts about any human involvement or memory of the event or place.

Please do continue, could be an interesting thread Reb!

:coffee2: :coffee2:
I think it WILL be; LOTS of Coffee to be provided, in the Java Zone...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Anyway... have quite a few books on Lemuria/Mu & Atlantis; Mu was first, then Atlantis. Mu & Atlantis co-existed at some point in time. The books on Mu by Churchward are GREAT! Ancient SYMBOLS of Mu are "on-line"... And the City of "Z" in S.A... WHOO! I was READY to go look for it, when I was YOUNGER; I LOVED adventure! WHERE is Josh (& Jael)...? HA!

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
hold the sugar in mine, please.

What?! No sugar!!! What do you have against the sugar beet farmers and cane sugar farmers? Hmm? :tongue3:

On a more serious note, but just barely more serious, sugar gets too much of a bad rap. It converts into energy fast in the body, not like fats or complex carbohydrates, and besides, sugar is the only food that the human brain can use! Still don't want sugar in your coffee amigo? <hee hee>

Please do continue, sorry for the off topic stuff.

Atlantis and Mu co-existing at the same time? Anything to confirm this? Thanks in advance;

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: <with sugar!>

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What?! No sugar!!! What do you have against the sugar beet farmers and cane sugar farmers? Hmm? :tongue3:

On a more serious note, but just barely more serious, sugar gets too much of a bad rap. It converts into energy fast in the body, not like fats or complex carbohydrates, and besides, sugar is the only food that the human brain can use! Still don't want sugar in your coffee amigo? <hee hee>

Please do continue, sorry for the off topic stuff.

Atlantis and Mu co-existing at the same time? Anything to confirm this? Thanks in advance;

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: <with sugar!>
LOL! WIKI knows!

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola interesting post.

As for a lost continent I am not sure either way. one thing I do know is the people of the Pacific.

There was a pre Polynesian culture referred to Lapita People. Traces of ancient pottery was found halfway across the pacific. I have traces of their culture among the islands of the Polynesia islands. Much can be learned from the sea people. Some of the very old Polynesians taught me celestial navigation. The way of seabirds. The winds and currents. These people are a handsome fine people. Salt of the earth when you get to know them. Proud and honorable, one thing you never do is insult their "Mana" (Honor)

Its was the scattering of these people among Polynesia was inspiration of a lost continent. 19th century white man could not comprehend the excellent seamanship skills of the Polynesians. Here is some quick pictures that showing their traditional ocean going canoes was like.

LostContinentOfThePacific_07.jpg

LostContinentOfThePacific_31.jpg

LostContinentOfThePacific_35.jpg

LostContinentOfThePacific_29.jpg

Before long I will once again be back among them. As today I sail.

May the winds of fortune blow your way

Kanacki

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hola interesting post.

As for a lost continent I am not sure either way. one thing I do know is the people of the Pacific.

There was a pre Polynesian culture referred to Lapita People. Traces of ancient pottery was found halfway across the pacific. I have traces of their culture among the islands of the Polynesia islands. Much can be learned from the sea people. Some of the very old Polynesians taught me celestial navigation. The way of seabirds. The winds and currents. These people are a handsome fine people. Salt of the earth when you get to know them. Proud and honorable, one thing you never do is insult their "Mana" (Honor)

Its was the scattering of these people among Polynesia was inspiration of a lost continent. 19th century white man could not comprehend the excellent seamanship skills of the Polynesians. Here is some quick pictures that showing their traditional ocean going canoes was like.

View attachment 1205750

View attachment 1205751

View attachment 1205752

View attachment 1205753

Before long I will once again be back among them. As today I sail.

May the winds of fortune blow your way

Kanacki
KON-TIKI!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi Rebel, Thor was a friend of my fathers. I believe that he effectively used the ocean circulation to prove possible migration from South America, but little actual naviation. It was "will it work and where will I end up?

Kanacki left us high and dry. The polynsians used change of direction of currents, birds, clouds, and stars, etc. effectively. Clouds that form daily in the topics have a different form and color etc. over an Island.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ANYWAY... looking for buried treasures of Mu/Lemuria; must be underwater or in the mountains of the islands of Hawaii.
Maybe 5-0 knows...

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hazelnut, then...?
========================================================
PLEASE !!
I like mine demitasse ,,, lots of sugar and real cream in the hazelnut flavored.
And NOT the syrupy stuff either,,,lol

On with the tales

Nan Madol,,,
I actually wrote a request to that show on TV. The one with Josh. To do a segment on it.
Dammed that maybe there was enough interest but they actually did one. It may not have been MY request but who cares, I got to see one of my dream places.
Seriously, to build those structures from basaltic lava was a seriously intensive endeavor. Just wondering if that was part of or was an offshoot of Atlantis.

I would tend to believe that there WAS,,,and I will use the word GUARANTEED. A civilization that was so far ahead of our present day that they possibly "tech-ed" themselves.
Much like we are doing now. There was a time when even the farmers knew more about their world and its workings than our best scientists of the present day.
There are way too many "clues"that are right out in the open, and our "experts" (govt sponsored, fed and bought) will still continue to spout incorrect and wrong "facts".

Just using pyramids as an example. They are all over the world. All in the same general shape and even more uncanny is that the "main" ones are pretty much all on the same latitude.
Then the obelisks,,and the Dogons,,I could go on and on. The similarities of the majority of the "creation story" across the majority of religions is also a valid example.
EACH REGION / RELIGION / LOCALITY PRETTY HAS THE EXACT SAME TALES OF CREATION. Even the actors have similar names or they translate so.
So with all that said here is another opinion,,,lol.

YES, there was once a very old and technologically superior civilization on Earth. Probably destroyed through a combination of natural and man-made disasters.
The remnants of that civilization were spread across the globe as a result of those disasters. Taking with them those tales of creation and destruction.
Remember folks, we have been LIED to in order to "protect us" about our past.I feel it is more about power and wealth than trying to protect us. If anything it is them protecting their own interests.

I could go on and on with this, but without tangible proof,,it is nothing more than the thoughts and beliefs of many.
Sure there is physical proof, all that is needed is to look around the world. There are places and things that we cannot replicate today, even with our supposed advantages.
Languages, music, art and science are all we have left. Or I should say "all we are allowed to know".

Next !!

Hit

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
========================================================
PLEASE !!
I like mine demitasse ,,, lots of sugar and real cream in the hazelnut flavored.
And NOT the syrupy stuff either,,,lol

On with the tales

Nan Madol,,,
I actually wrote a request to that show on TV. The one with Josh. To do a segment on it.
Dammed that maybe there was enough interest but they actually did one. It may not have been MY request but who cares, I got to see one of my dream places.
Seriously, to build those structures from basaltic lava was a seriously intensive endeavor. Just wondering if that was part of or was an offshoot of Atlantis.

I would tend to believe that there WAS,,,and I will use the word GUARANTEED. A civilization that was so far ahead of our present day that they possibly "tech-ed" themselves.
Much like we are doing now. There was a time when even the farmers knew more about their world and its workings than our best scientists of the present day.
There are way too many "clues"that are right out in the open, and our "experts" (govt sponsored, fed and bought) will still continue to spout incorrect and wrong "facts".

Just using pyramids as an example. They are all over the world. All in the same general shape and even more uncanny is that the "main" ones are pretty much all on the same latitude.
Then the obelisks,,and the Dogons,,I could go on and on. The similarities of the majority of the "creation story" across the majority of religions is also a valid example.
EACH REGION / RELIGION / LOCALITY PRETTY HAS THE EXACT SAME TALES OF CREATION. Even the actors have similar names or they translate so.
So with all that said here is another opinion,,,lol.

YES, there was once a very old and technologically superior civilization on Earth. Probably destroyed through a combination of natural and man-made disasters.
The remnants of that civilization were spread across the globe as a result of those disasters. Taking with them those tales of creation and destruction.
Remember folks, we have been LIED to in order to "protect us" about our past.I feel it is more about power and wealth than trying to protect us. If anything it is them protecting their own interests.

I could go on and on with this, but without tangible proof,,it is nothing more than the thoughts and beliefs of many.
Sure there is physical proof, all that is needed is to look around the world. There are places and things that we cannot replicate today, even with our supposed advantages.
Languages, music, art and science are all we have left. Or I should say "all we are allowed to know".

Next !!

Hit
"We" were "lied to"...? By WHO...?

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
By those who don't want us to know.

I've said it before, history is nothing more then what someone wants us to know, not what really happened.

Think about it, the Dutchman, told his tale of the mine. No one has found it, and they that are looking for it are using his story (get it? HIS-Story) to locate it. Well history or his story has some problems. Why? Maybe he didn't want anyone to find the place. Maybe it was not a mine, but a stash, or there were some hard to explain bodies located with said treasure.

History tells us that Custer and his men fought a brave battle at the top of Little Big horn. Yeah right. Following the evidence it was more like a free for all, little fights here and there as his troops scattered all over the place.

Follow the money if you wish to know the truth. Money is power to those that have it. And those that have it control what history we are told.

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By those who don't want us to know.

I've said it before, history is nothing more then what someone wants us to know, not what really happened.

Think about it, the Dutchman, told his tale of the mine. No one has found it, and they that are looking for it are using his story (get it? HIS-Story) to locate it. Well history or his story has some problems. Why? Maybe he didn't want anyone to find the place. Maybe it was not a mine, but a stash, or there were some hard to explain bodies located with said treasure.

History tells us that Custer and his men fought a brave battle at the top of Little Big horn. Yeah right. Following the evidence it was more like a free for all, little fights here and there as his troops scattered all over the place.

Follow the money if you wish to know the truth. Money is power to those that have it. And those that have it control what history we are told.
==============================================================

AMEN to truth

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
==============================================================
Well for starters some of the same folks that vehemently deny the existence of giants in the olden times.
You funnin me or what ? lol
LOL! Nah, NOT "funning" you; inquiring Mind wanna KNOW!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread