The Da Vinci Coin: New Clue to the Lost Ark of the Covenant?

coachbedford

Jun 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am actively blogging about a 13th century bronze coin I obtained about a year ago... one that I suspect might be communicating something about the Biblical Lost Ark of the Covenant. As far as Treasure Legends, the Lost Ark would be awful hard to top! Anyway, I call my coin "The Da Vinci Coin," not that it has anything to do with Leonardo Da Vinci or the Da Vinci Code novel. I'll leave it up to you to decide if I'm on to something or not. Feel free to follow at: Home.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Do you know the mountain where the ark came to rest? It's on one of the Ararat mountains
but which? It was revealed in pseudepigrapha but I would have to search for the answer.
Maybe Jubilees or Jasher.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are references to these two posts. The "ark", lastleg, is the one Noah kinda left on Mt. Ararat. I'd bet those satellite pictures are accurate and with a mountain so high and so cold, it's probably pretty intact in a glacier.

The Ark of the Covenant, which was used to put the original 10 Commandments in, which were brought down from Mt. Sinai, and made famous by Harrison Ford's "Raiders of the Lost Ark", is the other one.

A great physical description of it is the book of Exodus but it is not lost. It was stolen during the Babylonian exile, but it's Owner retrieved it and is going to bring it back one day. That's in the book of Revelation. Don't really think our metal detectors will help much here unless they are good in other dimensions.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
These are references to these two posts. The "ark", lastleg, is the one Noah kinda left on Mt. Ararat. I'd bet those satellite pictures are accurate and with a mountain so high and so cold, it's probably pretty intact in a glacier.

The Ark of the Covenant, which was used to put the original 10 Commandments in, which were brought down from Mt. Sinai, and made famous by Harrison Ford's "Raiders of the Lost Ark", is the other one.

A great physical description of it is the book of Exodus but it is not lost. It was stolen during the Babylonian exile, but it's Owner retrieved it and is going to bring it back one day. That's in the book of Revelation. Don't really think our metal detectors will help much here unless they are good in other dimensions.
"Smokey" is correct...

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

=====================================================================
Smokey,,
Did you know that there is actually an ARK that is in Africa?
Same "powers" , same "story". With the exception that the "ARK" part has been replaced many times due to age and wear.
Check it out here.
ngoma lungundu | African Ark of the Covenant | Lemba people of Zimbabwe | Explained and photographs

This,,along with the story that the "ARK" currently resides in Ethiopia.
Going WAY out with this thought ,,,
BUT,, WHAT IF the "contents" of the "ARK" is indeed in Ethiopia with the "vessel" that contained it has been located in Zimbabwe?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people

I BET they ARE the same.

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

=======================================================================
The ONLY way a detector would locate this I think would be if it found the contents. It was NOT "solid" gold. It was covered in gold "leaf" or "foil" from what I have read.
Parfitt has theorized that the ngoma was related to the Ark of the Covenant, lost from Jerusalem after the city's destruction by the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar in 587 BC.[29] He says that the ngoma is a descendant of the Biblical Ark, theorizing that the Ark was repaired by adding more material to it as the artifact began to wear out or was destroyed. He says that the ark/ngoma was carried to Africa by its priestly guardians. Lemba oral history claimed that the Ark exploded 700 years ago,[30] and that they rebuilt the Ark on its remains
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Can you "post" a "pic" of the coin (BOTH sides)? It would help... (Da Vinci Coin).

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

coachbedford

Jun 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I know is that ark rested on the mountains (plural) of Ararat but don't know which one......however, my blog is actually about the lost ark of the covenant.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread