Something New About the LUE

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi mdog , my apologies to you for not having the time to participate in this most fascinating thread you guys have going on .I have a question for you if it does not take to much of your time that is . Using your star map/ cappella postion on the ground for the summer solstice.could someone with your talents plot the location of these stars on the ground during the night of the summers opposite or where these constellations would be on The night of the winter solstice? I hope I have made sense with this request . Things are just seldom as they appear on the surface with this
Treasure stuff it seems , and I have this puzzle I've been working on for thirty or forty years that keeps coming up every time you bring this and stuff up. :icon_thumright:

You know now that I think about it maybe you have already done all the work and the only thing left to do would be to use your postions from modern times and this map you have already given for the summer set up as the key reference and simply over lay the winter constilations from old .the problem I have had with my little science project is not stars moving around . More like the earth screaming through the Galaxy for eons.lol

All that masonic stuff
As above so below ..
All things have an opposite....
Seasons , Time ,

Awe heck I'm just guessing ,,,,,,, a little game I play called where in the vast endlessness of space was Orion.NIGHT SKY~WINTER HEXAGON

Hi Kanabite. When it comes to astronomy, I'm the dullest nail in the keg. I just spent a couple hours looking for the answer to your question and I'm at the headbanging stage myself. :BangHead: Something I did learn, I don't know if it will be of help to you, up to the 1930's, the constellations, Auriga and Taurus, shared a star. The star is Alnath and is the right foot of the charioteer of Auriga and the tip of one of the horns on Taurus.

There is an astronomer that writes for our local paper, I'll try to get in touch with him and see if he can answer your question.

It seems to me that you've posted about Orion before, but I can't remember what thread it was in. I know you posted on my KGC thread, I'll check it out.

I'm glad you posted here.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
BTW, did R & I on the "Lue Map" last night; SEVERAL "site" indicated that it was Occult Cryptic for NAZI GOLD... NOT in America. It DOES remind me of the OCCULT stuff, that some NAZI Officers were "into" (Thule Society, Oriental Theosophy, etc); NAZI Knights of the Round Table.

Do you see anything specific on the LUE map that would show Nazi influence?

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Something that really stands out about the LUE map is that everything is perfect, like it was drawn by a professional draftsman. I've read that the map was copied from the original. I wonder if a picture was taken and then copied. It would be nice to see the original.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi mdog .
Orion is still in the sky in the summer .ya just can't see it cause of the Sun in the northern hemisphere . One of the stars in the belt sits above or mirrors a postion pretty dang
Close to the equinoctial equator line a few days before

the summer solstice on your star chart. It is of
Great interest to me . It might take a book to explain all the whys and I can't even make a post on this tablet let alone write a book . :laughing7:
http://www.astronomynotes.com/nakedeye/s6.htm

And then you've got the earth wobble and other things in the mix to try and find then when .this is like a calculus class .lmao

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What do you mean, Rebel? Is Capella used to find the location of something else or do you mean it's the main star in the Auriga Constellation?
Capella...? LC Baker knows... it was on the CROSS he found.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
To clarify... Nazi SS LOVED Sacred Geometry; lines, circles, triangles, AND! "Google" Runic Insignia of the SCHUTZSTAFFEL (SS). HH! Good Luck! Heh...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
R & I is getting VERY interesting... "The Lue Treasure & Nazi "connection"; DOCUMENTS for "Lue sites" in New Mexico & Colorado, (so MAYBE, it IS in America); 14 TONS of Nazi Gold buried by Nazi Loyalists. FBI released the Lue Map. Hmmm... is this related to 14 TONS of GOLD in New Mexico...? Inquiring Minds wanna know... heh.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
R & I continues... check out Lost Treasure of the Nazi by Noel Richards; look at Pyramid Mountain in Colorado... MORE to come!

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hey, Kanabite. I sent you a PM about Orion. I doubt it's what you are looking for but I couldn't get in touch with the astronomy guy.

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eh...? Try Stella Theology & Masonic Astrology... 1882.
========================================
Agreed,,,
AND also look at Cymatics,,,frequency is the "glue" that keeps EVERYTHING in the universe together.
The mandelas (floor tiles) in India and other places are representative of specific frequency wavelengths.
This is ancient esoteric knowledge...and it is my opinion that FREQUENCY is how ALL the monolithic constructions were cut and fitted.
Making solid rock like a formable "putty" for fit and finishing.
Maybe even it helped to move them from the quarry too.
I have seen several real demonstrations of frequency and electromagnetic levitation.
The 2009 movie KYMATICA does an incredible job of demonstrating and explaining this esoteric knowledge.
Bad thing though,, it is 7 HOURS worth of watching, but there are several very nice shorter versions.
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=KYMATICA+

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Law of MAGNETISM, too. Explains "Humming" heard/felt along LEY LINES... PROBABLY of the THETA Wave Spectrum...

Last edited:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw the phrase "as above so below" a few posts back,,,
THINK on this statement,,,,,,hint,,,look at Egypt, Mayan sites and others.
The majority of them (sacred or ritual sites) are laid out to several "sky maps".
The Pleadies ,,,,Orions belt,,Tarus/Horus,,,MANY others too.
I think the "map" isn't for physical "treasure". I'm thinking more ancient esoteric mind "treasure".

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I saw the phrase "as above so below" a few posts back,,,
THINK on this statement,,,,,,hint,,,look at Egypt, Mayan sites and others.
The majority of them (sacred or ritual sites) are laid out to several "sky maps".
The Pleadies ,,,,Orions belt,,Tarus/Horus,,,MANY others too.
I think the "map" isn't for physical "treasure". I'm thinking more ancient esoteric mind "treasure".

Are you thinking something like a study guide? That's interesting. Please explain what you see and any other thoughts you might have. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread