OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't get me started on dowsing.
Forget it Dave , This is one subject you can not win at, DON' T EVEN TRY, you will lose. Dowsing is real and there is no way you can cut it down . You are so negative on everything I just wonder if you are working for the Government of Canada to put all post about treasure hunting DOWN . NO ONE can be as negative as you are and get through life . Well this is one post you have been wrong on from day one and the other post I been doing. You did your best at stopping me from telling what I know and what the Government would like to keep quiet from the people. WEll its to late , we have major finds at New Ross and its not just the Castle or the other post we did but we have a lot more NEW info that will explain why the Templars came here. Why they built the castle in the direction they did and why did they build it as long as they did. We know were they buried the dead, built a church, dug a 9' high tunnel , and a lot more we will not talk about at this time no matter how hard you come back on my post. I have the best people in the country working with us on Dowsing, Ley Lines and Vortex. They travel the world and do books and talk shows about the subject so don't get me started :BangHead:

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, dowsing works, but not equally for everyone. Go to the dowsing forum and look at their results on Tayopa, the resulse of which I was able to verify since I own it.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finderskeepers, go to the downing forum and contac red desert, or Okie dowser,they wern't always right, but they came fantastically close most of the time, which I personally was able to verify since I own the property. I was casually testing them one day, out of curiosity, and I was forced to change my mind.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Forget it Dave , This is one subject you can not win at, DON' T EVEN TRY, you will lose.

I didn't know that this was a contest, or that there would be a winner and a loser. I did mention a desire not to get started on dowsing, but if that's the desired discussion...well, shucks, I'm your huckleberry.

You are so negative on everything I just wonder if you are working for the Government of Canada to put all post about treasure hunting DOWN .

Ow. That one was below the belt.

I shouldn't even bother with this one, but what the heck - I don't want to leave you hanging. No, I do not work for the Canadian government. Arguing on an internet forum that deals with (and let's be honest here) a fairly niche subject doesn't strike me as a particularly effective way for a governing body to shut down treasure hunting, not when legislation is so much easier and far more final; that having been said, if you truly believe in something that silly, rest assured that I'm not part of it. I'm not paid to be here. My profession doesn't involve the internet, or what goes on on it, or what goes on in Canada for that matter. Given that I post under my real name (inadvisable as that is), you could probably find out what I do for a living fairly easily.

NO ONE can be as negative as you are and get through life .

Yet here I am. :occasion14:

I'm not particularly negative, and I'm sorry that you see me like that. I'm critical. I'm analytical. I'm skeptical. I ask difficult questions. This is not the same as being negative. I'm actually being remarkably helpful to you, but I'm not sure that you realize it. This is unfortunate. If you take nothing else away from our discussions, consider this: if you had the proof to convince me, you'd have the proof to convince anyone - even Canadian bureaucrats.

Well this is one post you have been wrong on from day one and the other post I been doing. You did your best at stopping me from telling what I know and what the Government would like to keep quiet from the people.

If I recall correctly (and I won't be bothered to search out my recent posts, but others are free to), I was actually encouraging you to dig more and report at one point. With the amount of time, money, and effort that you've invested in this, you probably could have built your own castle by now. I wanted to see you report some real, valid, concrete evidence that would necessitate a major historical rewrite, but after all of these years, we're not there yet.

In case there is any misunderstanding here though, I'm not here to silence you. I personally wouldn't be too bothered by some rando on an internet forum silencing me, but if that's a concern of yours, don't make me part of that concern.

...and a lot more we will not talk about at this time no matter how hard you come back on my post.

There you go. We've been going around on this for a while now, but it always comes to this: you have the smoking gun, but you can't talk about it yet. I understand the need for secrecy in some matters more than you probably know, but you must understand that when one makes an incredible claim, is asked for proof, and replies with, "I can't tell you yet!"...well, this probably wouldn't hold up in a court of law.

They travel the world and do books and talk shows about the subject so don't get me started :BangHead:

So does Scott Wolter, but I wouldn't consider him to be an authority on history, the scientific process, or critical thinking.

Dave, dowsing works, but not equally for everyone. Go to the dowsing forum and look at their results on Tayopa, the resulse of which I was able to verify since I own it.

Presumably this was not one of the (many) posts over there where the answers were all over the place and contradictory, or the thread where I posed the challenge of finding MH370. That latter one was particularly telling. I was one of the only people who took a shot at it. I even got a repeatable result (which was unfortunately probably incorrect), but where were the regulars on that one?

This is about as far as I want to stray into this topic. I'm not afraid of a spirited discussion, but this is probably not the thread for it. I'm only bringing it up here because it was brought up to me.

Now, to get this crazy train back onto the rails: how about my earlier analogy before dowsing, my employment, and my personality came into it? There are all these maps of ley lines. How do I know which one is correct?

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, I repeat my challenge, give me te birth date, and hour and of someone that you know intimately,I will give you a psychological proflie,......At the worst it will be in the ball park, at it.s best a hole in one.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250

Attachments

• Chomper-Stompers-Endentured-Shoes1.jpg
    Chomper-Stompers-Endentured-Shoes1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Dave, I repeat my challenge, give me te birth date, and hour and of someone that you know intimately,I will give you a psychological proflie,......At the worst it will be in the ball park, at it.s best a hole in one.
Day, month, time of day? Or year too?

And please be specific with the profile. If I wanted open-ended stuff that could apply to anyone, I'd turn to astrology.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, that is precisely what it is, but not the garden variety of you will meet a gorgeous sex starved Blond at 10>30 tomorrow who will decide that you are the answer to her prayers. if the moon has enough powers to change conditions here on earth it is not surprising the other celestial bodies individually, or collectively have the power to modify a forming fetus, with the final touch at the moment of birth when it no longer has the protection of the mothers womb - I have to admit that I don't under stand the connection heer, perhaps it is another factor but the analysis i basically correct..

I too, was skeptical at first, as for a specific report, that is impossible do, to the environmental factors involved while growing up.. Example, most University graduates have children that go to college, while in the so called blue collar set, most do not.. A crude, but sufficient example.

This belief was due to a ten year study of the paranormal after I left premed.

As you will see by simply giving me a date, Hr, and year. However I rely upon your honesty as to how close a report I am, this is part of an ongoing study, which also included Dowsing, etc...

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
As you will see by simply giving me a date, Hr, and year. However I rely upon your honesty as to how close a report I am, this is part of an ongoing study, which also included Dowsing, etc...

Fair enough. Would you believe that out of all of the birthdays that I know, I don't know any actual hours? Not even my own. I will get back to you on this.

As for the vague wording, I'm reminded of this: "you may appear to be unemotional but you are actually a very likable person. You may have a sophisticated way about you but typically, you are down to earth, receptive and affectionate."

Who does that not apply to? More importantly, who would not want it to apply to them? It's how human psychology works, and consequently how astrology "works." The passage above was the introductory paragraph for my own birthday on an astrology site, in case anyone is wondering. People who know me personally would get a chuckle out of this. Hell, FK is probably chuckling about it now.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Trial By fire!

Trial By Fire.jpg

Dave...You Are One Of the Most...Intelligent Posters On..,Treasure Net Forum.

I for One...Appreciate...Your Intelligence!

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, you can't member when you were born, how ca that be, you were there presumably :laughing7:

Incidentally, I haven't seen a theory that I can sink my teeth into, including Ley lines, in fact some are pretty frr out. even for an open minded character such as myself

Clue me in gentlemen.

Last edited:

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey now don't diss Scott Wolter ..
Now you two gentlemen need to come to an agreement to disagree... Goodness...Starting to sound like a Presidential debate now, does this thread need a time out ? goodness...

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not so Cassews,, you/ll find that I am a pretty open minded guy, incidentatly has anyone presented Oak island for Dowsing ??

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used

Let's not put too much into this. I still don't have an hour! Actually I do have an hour, but it's for a historical figure whose time of birth can be easily figured out when the date of birth is applied. I had considered pulling a dick move and supplying the birthdate of one of my cats, but I realized that I don't have the actual birth hours for them either.

Dave, you can't member when you were born, how ca that be, you were there presumably :laughing7:

So I've been told, but my memories of the incident are hazy. I'll need further evidence before I make up my mind about it. :laughing7:

Incidentally, I haven't seen a theory that I can sink my teeth into, including Ley lines, in fact some are pretty frr out. even for an open minded character such as myself

Clue me in gentlemen.

I had a big reply typed out here, but I said, "Meh, to hell with it." I was tempted to supply my own birthday and time in response to your challenge, but I became reluctant when I considered that I was already supplying my name (and some other details) to the world. How would you feel about modifying this challenge a bit? What I'm thinking is this: I don't trust the internet, but I do trust you. I supply my time of birth to you via PM (with the understanding that this date remains private, naturally) and you generate a profile on me. You then supply this profile publically. Given that I'm probably the most biased person in the world when it comes to judging the accuracy of someone else's psychological profile of me, I in turn supply my Myers-Briggs typology and we let the forum decide on the accuracy of each when weighed against my actions on Tnet. Granted, I might be lying about my typology, but I suspect that the intrepid forumite could read about it a bit, then go over my earlier posts on this forum and decide whether or not I'm telling the truth. I generally think that personality tests are horse apples, but I feel like Myers and Briggs (whoever they are) have nailed me down pretty solidly. When I took that test and read the result, it was as if I were staring into my own soul.

Consider this a test of mystical science vs. scientific mysticism. I'm enthusiastic. My only concern is about maintaining the signal-to-noise ratio of this thread. Do we require another thread for this, and if so, where should it be located? I don't want to run FK's thread any further off the rails than it's already gone, but if he's cool with it, we can put it right here where the interested parties can see it.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay Raparee how do you like your CROW cooked, I was just like Dave and you 2 years ago .When I saw someone with dowsing rods I thought what a nut :laughing7: case. Well now its your turn to see them work. I accept your challenge and we will post the results here.:notworthy:
We will have dowsing rods on site and we will ask people to help us by trying them out. They may not work for some but when done right they do work. If you are into treasure hunting you have to learn about the Ley Lines and Vortex because they are all around the New Ross area and they will mess up some treasure hunting equipment readings. I should charge you for this training event but this is on the house. Now the challenge to you is do the rods work . We want to see if there is 32 ley lines and a Vortex at this site, we only tracked 3 of them. I don't care about other ley lines around the world I only have interest in the lines in New Ross. I am no expert on Vortex or Ley Lines or Dowsing Rods so if you have any questions about them , I will try to answer them the best I can.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used

PM sent.

We will have dowsing rods on site and we will ask people to help us by trying them out. They may not work for some but when done right they do work. If you are into treasure hunting you have to learn about the Ley Lines and Vortex because they are all around the New Ross area and they will mess up some treasure hunting equipment readings. I should charge you for this training event but this is on the house. Now the challenge to you is do the rods work . We want to see if there is 32 ley lines and a Vortex at this site, we only tracked 3 of them. I don't care about other ley lines around the world I only have interest in the lines in New Ross. I am no expert on Vortex or Ley Lines or Dowsing Rods so if you have any questions about them , I will try to answer them the best I can.

I don't want to see random people playing with dowsing rods. I want to see more self-professed dowsers taking part in double blind tests. I already know how those tests normally end up, but my desire is to see a dowser do significantly better than randomly under controlled conditions. What I'd really like to see is a whole group of dowsers do this. If this could be achieved, it would interest the scientists and perhaps we could figure out how this actually works. The big stumbling block is doing significantly better than randomly. No one was able to do it for $1,000,000, so I'm not sure that anyone will be able (or willing) to do it for free.

Why would you want to see if there are 32 ley lines at that site? Why not 31? And what does "vortex" mean in this context?

Will descriptions of ley lines and vortices make your argument with the Canadian government stronger or weaker, taken from the point of view of the typical Canadian bureaucrat? Would artifacts and documents be more or less helpful? Will the presence of dowsers on your crew be helpful? Would historians and/or archaeologists on your crew assist or impede your progress with the government, in your opinion?

I'm reminded of your radiation guy from a few years back. I could have saved you some money there, and I would have done so for free. You knew so little about the topic that you didn't know what to ask. Do you know enough about what you're doing to ask questions now? And are you asking those questions? This is not intended as an insult. It's tough love. You're deeply invested in this. I want you to get something back from it.

I'm helping you again, but I'm not sure that you know this. I hope that you do. It's not a Canadian conspiracy.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Let's not put too much into this. I still don't have an hour! Actually I do have an hour, but it's for a historical figure whose time of birth can be easily figured out when the date of birth is applied. I had considered pulling a dick move and supplying the birthdate of one of my cats, but I realized that I don't have the actual birth hours for them either.

So I've been told, but my memories of the incident are hazy. I'll need further evidence before I make up my mind about it. :laughing7:

I had a big reply typed out here, but I said, "Meh, to hell with it." I was tempted to supply my own birthday and time in response to your challenge, but I became reluctant when I considered that I was already supplying my name (and some other details) to the world. How would you feel about modifying this challenge a bit? What I'm thinking is this: I don't trust the internet, but I do trust you. I supply my time of birth to you via PM (with the understanding that this date remains private, naturally) and you generate a profile on me. You then supply this profile publically. Given that I'm probably the most biased person in the world when it comes to judging the accuracy of someone else's psychological profile of me, I in turn supply my Myers-Briggs typology and we let the forum decide on the accuracy of each when weighed against my actions on Tnet. Granted, I might be lying about my typology, but I suspect that the intrepid forumite could read about it a bit, then go over my earlier posts on this forum and decide whether or not I'm telling the truth. I generally think that personality tests are horse apples, but I feel like Myers and Briggs (whoever they are) have nailed me down pretty solidly. When I took that test and read the result, it was as if I were staring into my own soul.

Consider this a test of mystical science vs. scientific mysticism. I'm enthusiastic. My only concern is about maintaining the signal-to-noise ratio of this thread. Do we require another thread for this, and if so, where should it be located? I don't want to run FK's thread any further off the rails than it's already gone, but if he's cool with it, we can put it right here where the interested parties can see it.
Start another "thread"... I'M interested; had the "M-B", too; I was ALSO impressed...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread