Ley Lines in Nova Scotia found in New Ross at Castle site - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: Ley Lines in Nova Scotia found in New Ross at Castle site

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    978 times
    Oak Island Treasure

Trial By fire!

Name:  Trial By Fire.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  7.7 KB

Dave...You Are One Of the Most...Intelligent Posters On..,Treasure Net Forum.

I for One...Appreciate...Your Intelligence!
    Last edited by Robot; Sep 29, 2016 at 09:32 PM.
    The search for "Truth" and "Justice" is my "Prime Directive."

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7336 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Dave, you can't member when you were born, how ca that be, you were there presumably

Incidentally, I haven't seen a theory that I can sink my teeth into, including Ley lines, in fact some are pretty frr out. even for an open minded character such as myself

Clue me in gentlemen.
    Last edited by Real of Tayopa; Sep 30, 2016 at 08:08 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Dec 2013
    Colorado
    Garrett/White
    131 times
    Gemstone, fossil & rock collecting, gold panning,sluicing,dredging, drywashing, metal detecting
    Hey now don't diss Scott Wolter ..
    Now you two gentlemen need to come to an agreement to disagree... Goodness...Starting to sound like a Presidential debate now, does this thread need a time out ? goodness...

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7336 times
    not so Cassews,, you/ll find that I am a pretty open minded guy, incidentatly has anyone presented Oak island for Dowsing ??
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Well reasoned and delightfully brutal

Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    1547 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
    Name:  Trial By Fire.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  7.7 KB
    Let's not put too much into this. I still don't have an hour! Actually I do have an hour, but it's for a historical figure whose time of birth can be easily figured out when the date of birth is applied. I had considered pulling a dick move and supplying the birthdate of one of my cats, but I realized that I don't have the actual birth hours for them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Real of Tayopa View Post
    Dave, you can't member when you were born, how ca that be, you were there presumably
    So I've been told, but my memories of the incident are hazy. I'll need further evidence before I make up my mind about it.

Incidentally, I haven't seen a theory that I can sink my teeth into, including Ley lines, in fact some are pretty frr out. even for an open minded character such as myself

Clue me in gentlemen.
    I had a big reply typed out here, but I said, "Meh, to hell with it." I was tempted to supply my own birthday and time in response to your challenge, but I became reluctant when I considered that I was already supplying my name (and some other details) to the world. How would you feel about modifying this challenge a bit? What I'm thinking is this: I don't trust the internet, but I do trust you. I supply my time of birth to you via PM (with the understanding that this date remains private, naturally) and you generate a profile on me. You then supply this profile publically. Given that I'm probably the most biased person in the world when it comes to judging the accuracy of someone else's psychological profile of me, I in turn supply my Myers-Briggs typology and we let the forum decide on the accuracy of each when weighed against my actions on Tnet. Granted, I might be lying about my typology, but I suspect that the intrepid forumite could read about it a bit, then go over my earlier posts on this forum and decide whether or not I'm telling the truth. I generally think that personality tests are horse apples, but I feel like Myers and Briggs (whoever they are) have nailed me down pretty solidly. When I took that test and read the result, it was as if I were staring into my own soul.

Consider this a test of mystical science vs. scientific mysticism. I'm enthusiastic. My only concern is about maintaining the signal-to-noise ratio of this thread. Do we require another thread for this, and if so, where should it be located? I don't want to run FK's thread any further off the rails than it's already gone, but if he's cool with it, we can put it right here where the interested parties can see it.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7336 times
    A deal.

ca
    Feb 2016
    Nova Scotia
    583 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    This is one subject you can not win at, DON' T EVEN TRY, you will lose. Dowsing is real and there is no way you can cut it down .[/B]
    Challenge accepted.

Debunking Dowsing | Science | Smithsonian

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1247 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Raparee View Post
    Hay Raparee how do you like your CROW cooked, I was just like Dave and you 2 years ago .When I saw someone with dowsing rods I thought what a nut case. Well now its your turn to see them work. I accept your challenge and we will post the results here.
    We will have dowsing rods on site and we will ask people to help us by trying them out. They may not work for some but when done right they do work. If you are into treasure hunting you have to learn about the Ley Lines and Vortex because they are all around the New Ross area and they will mess up some treasure hunting equipment readings. I should charge you for this training event but this is on the house. Now the challenge to you is do the rods work . We want to see if there is 32 ley lines and a Vortex at this site, we only tracked 3 of them. I don't care about other ley lines around the world I only have interest in the lines in New Ross. I am no expert on Vortex or Ley Lines or Dowsing Rods so if you have any questions about them , I will try to answer them the best I can.

Charter Member
    us
    Well reasoned and delightfully brutal

Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    1547 times
    A deal.
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    We will have dowsing rods on site and we will ask people to help us by trying them out. They may not work for some but when done right they do work. If you are into treasure hunting you have to learn about the Ley Lines and Vortex because they are all around the New Ross area and they will mess up some treasure hunting equipment readings. I should charge you for this training event but this is on the house. Now the challenge to you is do the rods work . We want to see if there is 32 ley lines and a Vortex at this site, we only tracked 3 of them. I don't care about other ley lines around the world I only have interest in the lines in New Ross. I am no expert on Vortex or Ley Lines or Dowsing Rods so if you have any questions about them , I will try to answer them the best I can.
    I don't want to see random people playing with dowsing rods. I want to see more self-professed dowsers taking part in double blind tests. I already know how those tests normally end up, but my desire is to see a dowser do significantly better than randomly under controlled conditions. What I'd really like to see is a whole group of dowsers do this. If this could be achieved, it would interest the scientists and perhaps we could figure out how this actually works. The big stumbling block is doing significantly better than randomly. No one was able to do it for $1,000,000, so I'm not sure that anyone will be able (or willing) to do it for free.

Why would you want to see if there are 32 ley lines at that site? Why not 31? And what does "vortex" mean in this context?

Will descriptions of ley lines and vortices make your argument with the Canadian government stronger or weaker, taken from the point of view of the typical Canadian bureaucrat? Would artifacts and documents be more or less helpful? Will the presence of dowsers on your crew be helpful? Would historians and/or archaeologists on your crew assist or impede your progress with the government, in your opinion?

I'm reminded of your radiation guy from a few years back. I could have saved you some money there, and I would have done so for free. You knew so little about the topic that you didn't know what to ask. Do you know enough about what you're doing to ask questions now? And are you asking those questions? This is not intended as an insult. It's tough love. You're deeply invested in this. I want you to get something back from it.

I'm helping you again, but I'm not sure that you know this. I hope that you do. It's not a Canadian conspiracy.
    Raparee and Real of Tayopa like this.

Jun 2007
    13727 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Rishar View Post
    Let's not put too much into this. I still don't have an hour! Actually I do have an hour, but it's for a historical figure whose time of birth can be easily figured out when the date of birth is applied. I had considered pulling a dick move and supplying the birthdate of one of my cats, but I realized that I don't have the actual birth hours for them either.

So I've been told, but my memories of the incident are hazy. I'll need further evidence before I make up my mind about it.

I had a big reply typed out here, but I said, "Meh, to hell with it." I was tempted to supply my own birthday and time in response to your challenge, but I became reluctant when I considered that I was already supplying my name (and some other details) to the world. How would you feel about modifying this challenge a bit? What I'm thinking is this: I don't trust the internet, but I do trust you. I supply my time of birth to you via PM (with the understanding that this date remains private, naturally) and you generate a profile on me. You then supply this profile publically. Given that I'm probably the most biased person in the world when it comes to judging the accuracy of someone else's psychological profile of me, I in turn supply my Myers-Briggs typology and we let the forum decide on the accuracy of each when weighed against my actions on Tnet. Granted, I might be lying about my typology, but I suspect that the intrepid forumite could read about it a bit, then go over my earlier posts on this forum and decide whether or not I'm telling the truth. I generally think that personality tests are horse apples, but I feel like Myers and Briggs (whoever they are) have nailed me down pretty solidly. When I took that test and read the result, it was as if I were staring into my own soul.

Consider this a test of mystical science vs. scientific mysticism. I'm enthusiastic. My only concern is about maintaining the signal-to-noise ratio of this thread. Do we require another thread for this, and if so, where should it be located? I don't want to run FK's thread any further off the rails than it's already gone, but if he's cool with it, we can put it right here where the interested parties can see it.
    Start another "thread"... I'M interested; had the "M-B", too; I was ALSO impressed...

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7336 times
    To whom it may concern, I prefer that the date NOT be your own, since we cannot give an uninterested / unbiased analisis of ourselves.. We subconciously tend to play down our faults and raise our virtues , wonder why excuss why ??

Incidentally Randis challenge of 1,000 000 is stacked.Impossibe to win due to their angles

us
    Knight of the Round Bowl

Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    838 times
    Cache Hunting
    Just wanna say one thing about Science and its methodology ... it sure as hell isn't religion, mysticism, or psychic studies that are credited with the invention of penicillin or the radio.
    Raparee and Real of Tayopa like this.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1247 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Rishar View Post
    PM sent.

I don't want to see random people playing with dowsing rods. I want to see more self-professed dowsers taking part in double blind tests. I already know how those tests normally end up, but my desire is to see a dowser do significantly better than randomly under controlled conditions. What I'd really like to see is a whole group of dowsers do this. If this could be achieved, it would interest the scientists and perhaps we could figure out how this actually works. The big stumbling block is doing significantly better than randomly. No one was able to do it for $1,000,000, so I'm not sure that anyone will be able (or willing) to do it for free.

Why would you want to see if there are 32 ley lines at that site? Why not 31? And what does "vortex" mean in this context?

Will descriptions of ley lines and vortices make your argument with the Canadian government stronger or weaker, taken from the point of view of the typical Canadian bureaucrat? Would artifacts and documents be more or less helpful? Will the presence of dowsers on your crew be helpful? Would historians and/or archaeologists on your crew assist or impede your progress with the government, in your opinion?

I'm reminded of your radiation guy from a few years back. I could have saved you some money there, and I would have done so for free. You knew so little about the topic that you didn't know what to ask. Do you know enough about what you're doing to ask questions now? And are you asking those questions? This is not intended as an insult. It's tough love. You're deeply invested in this. I want you to get something back from it.

I'm helping you again, but I'm not sure that you know this. I hope that you do. It's not a Canadian conspiracy.
    We want every day people and experts at this site so we can show them how the dowsing rods work. We need to prove that the Vortex on the old map attached in this post is the Vortex at New Ross. The Vortex in the map has 32 ley lines in it and if we have 32 lines then we have the proof we need. The site is just 800' from the castle site and on the same ground. The land owner plans to open it to tours next year. We hope to clear the site and set things up for this to happen. Now the Templars DID follow and build on ley lines and a Vortex would be a major find for them in the new world. I am sure in time we will prove the Mimic Indians did know about this Vortex and maybe the Vikings to. This Vortex would be the main reason the Templars built a castle on this mountain. By proving a Vortex it will be easier to prove the Templars were here. Once we go public the experts will come and voice their thoughts. The archaeologist crew from Halifax believed in the dowsing rods more than the readings from my GPL.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Oct 04, 2016 at 07:01 AM.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7336 times
    Why is dowsing considered as a black science and so downgraded It uses the same forces for identification as visual, or audible, one or ones of electro magnetic forces, It is now an atrophied ability but may have been critical in the past or even a new developing talent.

It is just another way to harness the natural, infinitesimal, frequencies, harmonics, subharmonics, of nature for our beifit.
    AbTexEx likes this.

ca
    Feb 2016
    Nova Scotia
    583 times
    Why is dowsing considered as a black science and so downgraded It uses the same forces for identification as visual, or audible, one or ones of electro magnetic forces, It is now an atrophied ability but may have been critical in the past or even a new developing talent.

It is just another way to harness the natural, infinitesimal, frequencies, harmonics, subharmonics, of nature for our beifit.
    Dowsing isn't considered a science at all ... black or otherwise. It is in the same realm as astrology and numerology. It's nonsense.
    Real of Tayopa and franklin like this.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links