Ley Lines in Nova Scotia found in New Ross at Castle site - Page 6
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: Ley Lines in Nova Scotia found in New Ross at Castle site

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Well reasoned and delightfully brutal

Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    1641 times
    FFS. I typed up a reply here and it went off into the wild blue yonder. I'll try again tomorrow.

The "too long didn't read" version is that double bitted axes have been around since forever, and their evolutioon is not well documented. I have a good idea of when these bits wound up in the dirt, but I can't prove that it wasn't earlier. Neither can anyone else.
    Avatar taken from "The Biting Pear of Salamanca." See the original here: http://ursulav.deviantart.com/art/Th...manca-29677500

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7739 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    True Dave, but that shape ?? The others are battle axes, differet shapes. Coffee

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    OK , Lets get back to Vortex and Ley Lines. Finders Keepers will be on site soon to make sure we have a Vortex and 32 Ley Lines at the New Ross site. Then we will post our results no matter what the out come is. If anyone wants to be on site to check out this historical event drop me a email. if we do prove a Vortex at this site this will prove why the Templars came here to build. This site would be a new find for the Mimic Indians as they would of been at this site long before white man. The Ley Lines will help locate many new Templar sites in Nova Scotia.
    Have a good day
    I would review the old legends of the Mic Mac Nation (native Canadians aka "Indians)...
    Real of Tayopa likes this.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    889 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    I would review the old legends of the Mic Mac Nation (native Canadians aka "Indians)...
    C'mon you guys, lets try to get it correct, they do have a right to be referred to properly. Its Mi'kmaq or Mi'kmaw, in Canada these so-called Indians are "First Nations", while in the U.S. they are called "Native Americans". Has anyone here read John Bear "MacNeil's Basket Stories".
    Cheers, Loki
    Last edited by lokiblossom; Oct 27, 2016 at 03:47 PM.

Jun 2007
    13780 times
    TY, Loki... seen any legends, then...?

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    889 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    TY, Loki... seen any legends, then...?
    You too, and yes, a few.
    Cheers, Loki

Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    666 times
    We've gone from "Templar Vault Found" to ley lines. Why the change in focus from guaranteeing a find featuring actual Templar graves and artifacts to this? Has an actual, athenticated Templar Vault been found or not?
    Real of Tayopa and Raparee like this.

us
    Oct 2011
    646 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Rishar View Post
    And what is that? What do the highlighted characters mean? Do they look the same without highlighting? What do the other characters mean, and why are they sort of scattered all over the place? Why carve all of this stuff in a rock which may be dislodged or stolen, rather than on a larger object, such as a wall? (Such an inscription could be defaced, but it would at least take more work to do so.)

I do appreciate the picture though.

These were recovered from a Templar site in western Washington - not the battery or the log splitter, but the axe heads were. Prove that they weren't if you can.

Do you see how that game can be played? And this isn't even the truly weird stuff that I've found. It was simply the first thing that I thought of when I read this, and as the pictures were already hosted here, I knew that I wouldn't have to go looking for them. (For the record, I know exactly what these are and I even know the name of the guy that most likely left at least one of them there. It's simply a mental exercise.)

80lb Gold Nugget dipped in Galena to disguise it for Transport to Templar Vault .

Symbols are from Various Cultures ,
    The Nugget was inscribed as a Legend .

directly , each symbol was used to mark deposit sites , the nugget reveals what to watch for in seeking the Vaults .

hold and I'll show you

us
    Oct 2011
    646 times
    Attachment 1375439

Noting the directive increment was 1646 feet from map rock to Vault ,

us
    Oct 2011
    646 times
    Attachment 1375440
    Vault with Tortuga Monument atop , This sits 1646 feet in a direct line from the Map Rock

us
    Oct 2011
    646 times
    Attachment 1375441

Map Rock with Pointer , in situ , pointer aligned with direction to Vault pictured above .

us
    Oct 2011
    646 times
    Ask finders where he first heard of Knights Templar Vaults , Vortex's and the use of Golden ( sacred Geometry ) being
    used to secrete the Templar Vaults .

Claims make me giggle .

and to inform
    That Vault is an actual Vault , there is indeed Treasure there , and as you see in the picture , it has not
    been disturbed as of May 27th 2015 .

Finders , tell em where you got your info .

bet he won't .

I can post the threads I started to show where he got it , with time stamps on the threads .

Prior to 2003 , Finders never mentioned anything about Templars being attached to Treasure Vaults here .

go on ahead and tell em the truth Finders .

Reveal your Favorite Source .

ah heck , I'll just tell em for ya

Dave , I'm the Man ,,, as Kanabite calls me .

As descendant of Grand Masters , I knew the formulas .
    Began posting the formulas on Forums , where Loki and Finders both were members .
    I already posted those old comments in this forum .

Both grabbed onto my material and ran amok with it .

TRUE FACT

Later , I laughed as I watched them both post here .

you see , these secrets of the Templars , well ,,, There is a Trap attached .

outside the Bloodline , interlopers end in a spiral of confusion .

and never ever retrieve or recover Treasure .

ok , I am not being mean here . Just revealing .

To the POINT , I am not kidding , that huge boulder with the Turtle on it , is actually a Treasure Vault Icon .

The Treasure actually is there , that is TRUTH .

I don't bother it , I know better .

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7739 times
    Hi Roger, how about showing us a close up of these inscriptions on top of the boulders, not google earth stuff.

You also posted - As descendant of Grand Masters - I rather think there are many, since they were rather, err, horny in those days.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1250 times
    Treasureminder2, There you go off again , putting words in that I know nothing about, what the hexx you are talking about. Everything you said about me was wrong so why in the HEXX should I believe any thing you say. You did not help me any way ever, thank god . I did not know of you until maybe 5 years back at best. I can tell you this , I do not agree with any thing you said on Oak Island and I find it hard for me to post back any thing to you. You need medical help that is the best info I can give you. I DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR STORY , I think you made all of this up so you can play with the big boys. Keep my name out of you post or I will check out your true back ground and post the truth here , If you want to Play this game , try me out, please
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Oct 28, 2016 at 10:44 PM.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1250 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiblossom View Post
    C'mon you guys, lets try to get it correct, they do have a right to be referred to properly. Its Mi'kmaq or Mi'kmaw, in Canada these so-called Indians are "First Nations", while in the U.S. they are called "Native Americans". Has anyone here read John Bear "MacNeil's Basket Stories".
    Cheers, Loki
    OK you have a spelling some think is right , Mi'kmaq or Mi'kmaw but I was told its spelled many ways and Joan Hope spelled it Micmacs, I spell it Micmac . So if we get it close and the reader knows what we are talking about that's enough for me.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links