Jesse James and the MEMO aka Madrugada Estrella Mapa Oro. What Do You Know About It?

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

What do you guys and girls know about Jesse James and the MEMO aka Madrugada Estrella Mapa Oro. What Do You Know About It. Where is it located and has anyone found it? Please post your findings or clues to its existence and what have you found to verify it is where it is?

Thanks

LUE-Hawn

MEMO 1.jpeg

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
Pretty sure this map is covered in Steve Wilson's book on Oklahoma Treasures.

Steve Wilson's book on Oklahoma and his other on the Texas Spider Rocks are hands down two of the best treasure books ever written. He takes an academic approach and his research is exhaustive.

It's also possible though my memory betrays me, that this map was referenced in Bob Brewer's KGC book as well.

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Pretty sure this map is covered in Steve Wilson's book on Oklahoma Treasures.

Steve Wilson's book on Oklahoma and his other on the Texas Spider Rocks are hands down two of the best treasure books ever written. He takes an academic approach and his research is exhaustive.

It's also possible though my memory betrays me, that this map was referenced in Bob Brewer's KGC book as well.
REBEL GOLD...?

OP
OP
LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread