The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Lue Map has 4 corners; study each quadrant for "clues"; Sine Wave is one... as in a sub-marine; VERY complex.
Oh, yeah ... VERY complex. Too complex to explain in better detail? This is all beginning to sound like a Nick Cage movie. But, why not? At least it's entertaining. I wonder when it will be tied to the Beale treasure ... we need more codes to break, eh?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Oh, yeah ... VERY complex. Too complex to explain in better detail? This is all beginning to sound like a Nick Cage movie. But, why not? At least it's entertaining. I wonder when it will be tied to the Beale treasure ... we need more codes to break, eh?
INDEED! Ever heard of E. F. Beale...?

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigo Sergei

What year did these alleged shipments by submarine take place?

Kanacki

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Swastika arms reversed in INDIA is for GOOD LUCK!

The symbol has been used worldwide for millennia.

ancient symbol.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Counter-clockwise" is for DESTRUCTION, like a hurricane or tornado; hence, the NAZIS use in a perverse way...

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigo Sergei

Is the name you refer to as "Otto" referring to Otto Skorzeny?

Kanacki

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I tend to think the Nazi’s had plenty on their plates fighting the War than sending submarines to west coast USA or Gulf of Mexico to offload tons of gold then ship it a thousand more miles into the middle of a desert. We’re veering into Indiana Jones territory .. Are the Apaches involved as well ?

Also the phrase “the game is worth the candle” seems to be favorite of certain person(s) in the Beale forums.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Counter-clockwise" is for DESTRUCTION, like a hurricane or tornado; hence, the NAZIS use in a perverse way...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I tend to think the Nazi’s had plenty on their plates fighting the War than sending submarines to west coast USA or Gulf of Mexico to offload tons of gold then ship it a thousand more miles into the middle of a desert. We’re veering into Indiana Jones territory .. Are the Apaches involved as well ?

Also the phrase “the game is worth the candle” seems to be favorite of a certain persons in the Beale forums.
INDEED! You are correct about the JOB PRINT... HOWEVER, NOTHING to do with O.P. OFF-TOPIC!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Looking at the Lue Map; from the 4 Corners, Utah has "The Triangle". Colorado has another "clue" (upper right). The bottom (3rd & 4th) are Arizona & New Mexico. The MONUMENT is located in the Colorado plateau desert region.

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Also the phrase “the game is worth the candle” seems to be favorite of certain person(s) in the Beale forums.

There is way too much speculation taken as fact in regards to these stories.

Kanacki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread