The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    15369 times
    Check 4 CORNERS MONUMENT, look around THAT area. Think about the THULE SOCIETY.
    cyzak and sdcfia like this.

pt
    Sep 2014
    7669 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Check 4 CORNERS MONUMENT, look around THAT area. Think about the THULE SOCIETY.
    The Thule/Vril/Aryan/et al topic is quite an intriguing rabbit hole. Please elaborate how it relates to the 4 Corners Monument.
    Crow, Ryano, Rebel - KGC and 1 others like this.
    Pinos Altos Mountain Goats warranty statement:
    "Prove us wrong"

newbie.

Sep 2020
    Thailand
    26 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Replies to comments.

After a regular meeting at the headquarters of the Reich Chancellery, Hitler asked Otto, "How are things going with the preparation of Operation Red Tail?" Otto replied that the final stage was going according to plan. But our submarines are at great risk when unloading cargo. The work schedule of our person at the facility, a day, after three, we are forced to adhere to it. But even on his watch, it is not always possible to unload, as there is a great risk of being lit up, my Fuhrer. "-Bad, very bad! The Fuhrer almost shouted, you need to accelerate, deliveries at any cost!" "- Yes, my Fuhrer," Otto saluting with his right hand, he was about to leave the office, but Hitler continued calmly - Yes, the risk is very great, by the way, has everything been done to maintain the secrecy of the operation? "- Yes, my Fuhrer, each participant in the operation is familiar with only their part of the work, my Fuhrer." -The commanders of the submarines do not know about the content of the cargo, the people involved in the loading are thoroughly checked, but they do not know what they are loading, but for safety reasons, they will be liquidated after the work is completed. The development of the details of the operation, at the destination, I entrusted my deputy, you know him well, this is Hugo. But he, like me, do not know the exact place of storage, since he is engaged in this directly on the spot, his personal agent recruited by him back in 1915, a very capable and inventive fellow, he was given the right to determine the location himself, since this is included within the framework of special secrecy. Personally, I can find out the place where the cargo is stored, only at a personal meeting, as it was agreed in advance. -By the way, your personal surprise, my Fuhrer has already been prepared! The explosives have been delivered and already installed, the fireworks will be great! Otto showed his right thumb when he saw Hitler smile at the message. One-day companies are already registered, a full package with documents and licenses has been received. They are already ready to enter the game on the exchange! All leading media are already "charged" with us, at the right time, newspapers will publish "hot" news to create excitement. Our active supporters, at the signal of fireworks (surprise), are ready to take to the streets to provoke riots. - "And thanks for that, my dear Otto", he came up and put his hand on the shoulder of our hero, looking into the eyes with approval. “Okay dear Otto, you convinced me, go and work. For the good of Greater Germany,” he added. Otto saluted again and left the office. "So ... everything is going according to plan," he whispered, rubbing his clenched right fist.
    To be continued.
    P/S I beg your pardon for the short posts, the fact is that I do not speak English and use Google translator. And a lot of information is not translated correctly due to complex semantic phrases.
    Last edited by Sergei 3; Oct 18, 2020 at 03:21 AM.
    Rebel - KGC and cyzak like this.

Jun 2007
    15369 times
    Lue Map has 4 corners; study each quadrant for "clues"; Sine Wave is one... as in a sub-marine; VERY complex.
    Sergei 3 and cyzak like this.

Jun 2007
    15369 times
    There are 4 states involved in the SW, close to Mexico...

pt
    Sep 2014
    7669 times
    Lue Map has 4 corners; study each quadrant for "clues"; Sine Wave is one... as in a sub-marine; VERY complex.
    Oh, yeah ... VERY complex. Too complex to explain in better detail? This is all beginning to sound like a Nick Cage movie. But, why not? At least it's entertaining. I wonder when it will be tied to the Beale treasure ... we need more codes to break, eh?
    Rebel - KGC and Sergei 3 like this.
    "Prove us wrong"

pt
    Sep 2014
    7669 times
    There are 4 states involved in the SW, close to Mexico...
    Yes, yes ... and four arms on the swastika. This is fun.
    Rebel - KGC and Sergei 3 like this.
    "Prove us wrong"

Jun 2007
    15369 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    Oh, yeah ... VERY complex. Too complex to explain in better detail? This is all beginning to sound like a Nick Cage movie. But, why not? At least it's entertaining. I wonder when it will be tied to the Beale treasure ... we need more codes to break, eh?
    INDEED! Ever heard of E. F. Beale...?

Jun 2007
    15369 times
    Swastika arms reversed in INDIA is for GOOD LUCK! (Clock-wise)...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Oct 18, 2020 at 06:20 PM.
    Sergei 3, cyzak and sdcfia like this.

Mar 2015
    5039 times
    Hola amigo Sergei

What year did these alleged shipments by submarine take place?

Kanacki
    Sergei 3, sdcfia and Rebel - KGC like this.

pt
    Sep 2014
    7669 times
    Swastika arms reversed in INDIA is for GOOD LUCK!
    The symbol has been used worldwide for millennia.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ancient symbol.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	153.7 KB 
ID:	1872671
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    "Prove us wrong"

Jun 2007
    15369 times
    "Counter-clockwise" is for DESTRUCTION, like a hurricane or tornado; hence, the NAZIS use in a perverse way...
    Ryano and cyzak like this.

Mar 2015
    5039 times
    Hola amigo Sergei

Is the name you refer to as "Otto" referring to Otto Skorzeny?

Kanacki

Charter Member
    us
    Knight of the Round Bowl

Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    1026 times
    Cache Hunting

The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection

I tend to think the Nazi’s had plenty on their plates fighting the War than sending submarines to west coast USA or Gulf of Mexico to offload tons of gold then ship it a thousand more miles into the middle of a desert. We’re veering into Indiana Jones territory .. Are the Apaches involved as well ?

Also the phrase “the game is worth the candle” seems to be favorite of certain person(s) in the Beale forums.
    Last edited by Ryano; Oct 18, 2020 at 06:31 PM.
    KANACKI, cyzak and sandmartin like this.

Jun 2007
    15369 times
    "Counter-clockwise" is for DESTRUCTION, like a hurricane or tornado; hence, the NAZIS use in a perverse way...
    cyzak likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links