The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I suddenly thought ... if not for Otto, with his notorious map, then how could the course of the Second World War have turned, who knows? It seems now that the world is on the verge of the last war in human history. - "Will this gold wait for its Otto, or will it disappear forever, with the whole world?"
Say WHAT...? !!!

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I understand your belief and how you feel about this map, but I’m a good listener when someone says things or stories. I just saw the map for the first time two days ago and read most of your story. Two months ago I was searching for the lost gold in the desert of New Mexico where I found a nice place. The story wasn’t too bad, but the map is very interesting. It’s good to listen and look because you never know when you’re going to catch a clue or a warning! Treasure hunters might not like it if you told the government, it takes the fun out off the search and discover even if it is dangerous. But, don’t feel bad if someone figures it out soon. Thanks for the clues! I’m pretty sure no one paid attention to the display!

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This map contains old Templar methods mix with old 1939 symbols. If you take the map at face value, such as four corners, a pyramid, a pen, a sun, a pillar, a wall, stairway, lines, cross, eye, measuring tool, arrows, etc.....etc, your going to end up on the long road. some people don’t like to play this game but it’s the only way your going to find out what it contains even if you make a mistake, sooner or later you’ll find it. In order to apply this map you need to find an place you can apply it to or try to figure something about it so you can look for a place that you apply it to. I’m going to play the game because I found a place. Even if it sounds like the right place, most people who want to be right will never except it until you show them the money! Because they are not treasure hunters! Treasure hunters are gamblers, they look for things they might not find! You don’t have to be right, you just have to try and soon you or someone else will find it. I don’t know everything, but everything I learned, I learned it by trying, so I’m going to play the decipher game on Monday after the football game!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear reader, I understand your doubts and even indignation. And if you carefully read my main story, you will understand that the psychological protection of the author of the map works well. And it is very difficult to break it. But I tried. I could tell a lot more very interesting things about this map. But this will be (if any) only after I cite the transcript officially, but since I am, figuratively speaking, "on the far side of the moon", then this is very problematic for me to do, and not even because of the distance.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Perhaps the American pro-Nazi supporter owned much land that covered 4 states in the "corner"; thus, where the 4-Corners Monument is... dunno.
There is a story that Hitler inherited land in FT Collins, Colorado but the US negated that claim.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This map contains old Templar methods mix with old 1939 symbols. If you take the map at face value, such as four corners, a pyramid, a pen, a sun, a pillar, a wall, stairway, lines, cross, eye, measuring tool, arrows, etc.....etc, your going to end up on the long road. some people don’t like to play this game but it’s the only way your going to find out what it contains even if you make a mistake, sooner or later you’ll find it. In order to apply this map you need to find an place you can apply it to or try to figure something about it so you can look for a place that you apply it to. I’m going to play the game because I found a place. Even if it sounds like the right place, most people who want to be right will never except it until you show them the money! Because they are not treasure hunters! Treasure hunters are gamblers, they look for things they might not find! You don’t have to be right, you just have to try and soon you or someone else will find it. I don’t know everything, but everything I learned, I learned it by trying, so I’m going to play the decipher game on Monday after the football game!

Well, dear Ramiro valdez, good luck to your team in the match!

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I understand your belief and how you feel about this map, but I’m a good listener when someone says things or stories. I just saw the map for the first time two days ago and read most of your story. Two months ago I was searching for the lost gold in the desert of New Mexico where I found a nice place. The story wasn’t too bad, but the map is very interesting. It’s good to listen and look because you never know when you’re going to catch a clue or a warning! Treasure hunters might not like it if you told the government, it takes the fun out off the search and discover even if it is dangerous. But, don’t feel bad if someone figures it out soon. Thanks for the clues! I’m pretty sure no one paid attention to the display!

Dear Ramiro valdez, I understand perfectly well that the treasure hunters did not like the idea of ​​reporting this to the authorities. But the point is, they don't understand the fact that they can't do without it.They have no idea what kind of hellish cuisine it is connected with. Of course, the map provides information for a relatively safe entry into the storage, but the fact is that over time, the fuse mechanisms have undergone natural wear and tear, and any physical factor can cause a monstrous explosion. And with this in mind, we cannot do without large-scale demining work. There is a very high risk that people will get hurt and much more, and there will be victims. And one way or another, all the same you will have to deal with the authorities.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can also add that the Relevant U.S. Services, in 1985, were as close as ever to the solution, they even believed that they managed to crack the card code, but after decrypting it superficially, they did not find anything and tried to change something. The map has three degrees of decoding, one is more or less obvious, but this is a dummy, the second is deeper, but leads to tragedy, the third degree is already complete, it gives a complete picture. Where and where, and how. The most important thing is hidden behind seven seals, it is how to enter safely.

There is one more psychological moment of protection, which our Otto took into account. Well, what is it, for any State, not to mention the United States, some measly tens of tons of gold? -Yes, nothing! - "They lie in the ground and lie." -Even that some hypothetical victims are possible? -So it is, we still have to prove! And without this, none of the official structures will even lift a finger. -But who will prove it? Some idiot, paranoid. -Because it has long been proven that this is a bluff!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I can also add that the US special services, in 1985, were as close as ever to the solution, they even believed that they managed to crack the card code, but after decrypting it superficially, they did not find anything and tried to change something. The map has three degrees of decoding, one is more or less obvious, but this is a dummy, the second is deeper, but leads to tragedy, the third degree is already complete, it gives a complete picture. Where and where, and how. The most important thing is hidden behind seven seals, it is how to enter safely.

There is one more psychological moment of protection, which our Otto took into account. Well, what is it, for any State, not to mention the United States, some measly tens of tons of gold? -Yes, nothing! - "They lie in the ground and lie." -Even that some hypothetical victims are possible? -So it is, we still have to prove! And without this, none of the official structures will even lift a finger. -But who will prove it? Some idiot, paranoid. -Because it has long been proven that this is a bluff!
HA!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I can also add that the US special services, in 1985, were as close as ever to the solution, they even believed that they managed to crack the card code, but after decrypting it superficially, they did not find anything and tried to change something. The map has three degrees of decoding, one is more or less obvious, but this is a dummy, the second is deeper, but leads to tragedy, the third degree is already complete, it gives a complete picture. Where and where, and how. The most important thing is hidden behind seven seals, it is how to enter safely.

US SPECIAL FORCES of US ARMY!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

SEALS...? !!! 7 Seals of the Apocalypse! WHEW!

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
US SPECIAL FORCES of US ARMY!

Do not forget, I use google translator, and it does not always work out correctly, to put it. Semantic errors are possible.
I have corrected.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread