Bigfoot Expedition - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    JT

Mar 2005
    Goose Creek, South Carolina
    33 times

Re: Bigfoot Expedition

So, now people are claiming to have seen Thunderbirds, Elves, and Nessie? Is this a Halloween joke, or what? The good thing about shooting an elf is, you can use a small caliber weapon. Doesn't destroy the meat as much. And, if you ask, how anyone could possibly shoot an elf, the answer is simple...... you just don't lead them as much as you would a Thunderbird.....

Provided this mythical Bigfoot is real, and no evidence has ever proved it to be, it would be highly doubtful that a conviction would take place for shooting one. Why? The prosecution would have to prove "premeditated, wanton shooting" of the creature. All you would have to say in your defense is "self defense". You can legally kill a human in the United States in self defense. In fact, you could probably illegally murder a human in Skamania, and get a lesser sentence than the one they have on the books for killing a creature that has no more scientific proof of existence than Santa Clause or the Tooth Fairy.

Methinks that some of you have been in the woods just a "leetle too long". Within 24 hours after the death of Bigfoot was reported, the entire scientific community would be clamoring to examine the carcass at the Smithsonian.

Does Bigfoot taste like chicken?

Kentucky Kache

Tee many martoonies.

Feb 2005
    Tucson, Arizona
    White's Gold Master, Garrett Infinium
    11 times

A couple years ago I was investigating a small cave in the desert at around 4300 feet. In the corner was a ten pound creature, shiny black face, leathery black skin, tiny hands with what looked like fingers.
    It sat quietly, looking at me from about five feet. It was not alarmed, but very, very casual. I backed out, looking to see if this bold little sucker had any weapons!
    After clearing the entrance, only ten feet away, I decided I was chicken #@!$%#@! and when back in to see what this thing was. I have been in the woods all my life and never seen anything like this! New creature discovered? Alien invasion? That's it. it HAS TO BE AN ALIEN SPACEMAN!

I inched back in, rifle pointed forward as I attempted to clear the cave. One step then two, it moved! Do I have the nerve to continue? Must - go - on. It moves again, slowly, slowly turning around, exposing it'd back to me.
    What -a porcupine? I never saw one up close and in the face before. Had I been drinking and ran away.... the story I'd be telling!

grizzly bare - We're on the same page here. I see you did quote them, it's just that they are wrong ?Only the Feds. like Congress. can make a law a felony. ?
    Hey! Who invited the hockey player?

Mar 2004
    2 times

So they tell me I have to let it go because they don't have enough money in the budget for an another indangered species and all the support it would take to manage and protect it! I didn't know what it ate and it smelled really bad so I brought it back and let her go. And don't those porky pines have a erie cry when they are looking for a mate? That could make you think if you didn't know what it was. Cladius.

us
    Cptbild

Oct 2005
    NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.
    8 times

HOT! ( Hello out there!)
    CPT bil 'n "Dog" are back!
    Did We miss anything?
    We had to make a quick up to the Bradshaw Mnts, (central AZ)!
    To a site, where, I am going to place a claim on, what?, I thought was a deposit of ornamental stone..
    But! I was advised by a geologist friend of mine, YES! I DO! have A Friend!
    That, from my description to him, the rock may contain a VERY VALUABLE "RARE EARTH" !
    AND! That I MAY? Have made a money making discovery!
    SO! We made a quick trip out and got a few samples, :P which I'll have assayed, to see !
    Cptbild & Bugs

Cptbil

Mar 2003
    Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
    59 times

This does have to do with "Bigfoot" ! I am trying To,? ? " Save Bigfoot's LIFE " !? ?
    Besides, I might be out there when some " HUNTER!",? ? ? opens Fire!? ?
    ? OOPS! ?
    CptBil & Bugs

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    33598 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

I hope You At least Don't Look like Bigfoot Cptbil?

BY the Way.

What's this CPTBILD / CPTBIL ? both You, Or ?

Maby I missed it somewhere, Just Curious.

Feb 2005
    Tucson, Arizona
    White's Gold Master, Garrett Infinium
    11 times

CptBil:
    Have you seen the tape where the guy claims to be the one in the suit on the famous riverbed film? His story seems credible, but I'd have to see a piece of the suit to swear.

The best part is how he says all he could think of was being shot while doing it!

There have been some pretty extensive searches, by some large groups, involving a lot of time and money. I think we're much better off poking around in the rocks.

My son- fresh out of the Corps-, is down for some pick swinging a couple days with us if your still interested in Southern AZ!
    Hey! Who invited the hockey player?

older than bedrock

Sep 2005
    California
    6 times

i have seen the broadcast of the bigfoot phenomenon, in my opinion there is more credibility to the Patterson film than the person claiming to be in bigfoot suit, the studies prove more creditability than not. see "www.bfro.net" bigfoot research organization. devoting to the scientific study of BIGFOOT.
    Love those "Rattlers" -----PAN Rattlers---- NUGGETS

Apr 2005
    colorado
    4 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

I'm sure if someone killed a Bigfoot they could get off on the temporary insanity plea. LOL
    Specialized Tracking, Searches, Research, Huge Treasure library.
    CZ-20  Arc-geo logger  Garret's  Tessoro's  magnetometer  Spectral Analysis
    Bloodhound tracking  Helicopter services Photography etc.

Cptbil

Mar 2003
    Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
    59 times

Jeff!
    Yep!
    They're both ME!
    I am having problems :P with my, "Cptbil" Yahoo email account!
    So!
    I am setting up a new account, using, "Cptbild" !
    I'll be changing my email address here as well !
    I have tried to contact "Yahoo", time after time, to get the matter taken care of...
    BUT!
    You know how that goes !!!
    A person may as well talk to the "wind" !
    CptBil & Bugs

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    33598 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Yea cptbil, You'd almost Swear There are No REAL people Involved over there

Capt. Buzzkill

...and while you guys debate Bigfoot's day in court to his proclaim existance....he's long gone.

Check out a nexus search on Tom Biscardi...who is WAY into Bigfoot. I heard him on late night radio on a August expedition in N. Cali where they had a Bigfoot liar alll staked out. Also had a secure location set up to study with cryptozoologist ready to go to study for 30 days and release. Those are his words anyway...

So we have a N. American primate...I don't see the big deal. It's not the missing link.

C. B.

older than bedrock

Sep 2005
    California
    6 times

"Amen" there are some hoaxers out there!
    missing link? now that you mentioned it, of ALL the ancient human bones found would NOT fill the back of a pickup box, per national geographic tv program, just a thought!
    Love those "Rattlers" -----PAN Rattlers---- NUGGETS

Kentucky Kache

Quote Originally Posted by dano91
    I'm sure if someone killed a Bigfoot they could get off on the temporary insanity plea. LOL
    Only If they are female. OOOPS, did I say that out loud?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links