Bigfoot Expedition

daydreamer

Dec 22, 2005
CHICO- Northern California
Detector(s) used
anything handy
Re: Bigfoot Expedition cap bil

Big foot is real. You will not find it when you are trying to. I ran into one, it was somewhat frightening. The men with me were terrified, the dogs would not bark, they cowered with their tales between their legs and would only quietly whimper in fear. The contact felt like 20 minutes long, all the men present had loaded firearms and were afraid to use them. Bigfoot cannot be killed by normal means. This took place in Macy, Nebraska,about 1997. No one will admit to this ever happening.
The sound of its howl will not ever be able to be duplicated- it rakes your bones. The smell is also there, but I have smelled skunks that were more potent, the smell is not entirely inhuman.

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
Re: Bigfoot Expedition cap bil

daydreamer said:
Big foot is real. You will not find it when you are trying to. I ran into one, it was somewhat frightening. The men with me were terrified, the dogs would not bark, they cowered with their tales between their legs and would only quietly whimper in fear. The contact felt like 20 minutes long, all the men present had loaded firearms and were afraid to use them. Bigfoot cannot be killed by normal means. This took place in Macy, Nebraska,about 1997.? No one will admit to this ever happening.
The sound of its howl will not ever be able to be duplicated- it rakes your bones. The smell is also there, but I have smelled skunks that were more potent, the smell is not entirely inhuman.

Go to www.bfro.net and report the sighting, they take all sighting serious.

While you are there check out teh new bigfoot caught on tape, in Sonoma Calif. not top quality, but another filming.

JT

Mar 14, 2005
Johns Island, South Carolina
[quotBig foot is real. You will not find it when you are trying to. I ran into one, it was somewhat frightening. The men with me were terrified, the dogs would not bark, they cowered with their tales between their legs and would only quietly whimper in fear. The contact felt like 20 minutes long, all the men present had loaded firearms and were afraid to use them. Bigfoot cannot be killed by normal meanse][/quote]

You've got to be kidding. Men with guns, and afraid to use them? What facts do you have that prove Bigfoot can't be killed by normal means? The right caliber weapon will drop anything on this planet. Do you honestly think that a rifle that will drop a grizzly won't drop a "Bigfoot'?

There is no conclusive proof that "Bigfoot" exists. None. Zero. Zippo. Fuzzy films of a guy in a monkey suit don't count as proof. Neither do footprints made by people with big, fake, monkey feet on. You can almost make a better case for the existence of Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy. :)

You want proof? Shoot a Bigfoot between the eyes, and bring his big, stinky carcass into town in the back of a pickup. That'll grab attention quicker than bogus video shot by hucksters wanting to make a buck selling it to the National Enquirer.

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
JT said:
[quotBig foot is real. You will not find it when you are trying to. I ran into one, it was somewhat frightening. The men with me were terrified, the dogs would not bark, they cowered with their tales between their legs and would only quietly whimper in fear. The contact felt like 20 minutes long, all the men present had loaded firearms and were afraid to use them. Bigfoot cannot be killed by normal meanse]

You've got to be kidding. Men with guns, and afraid to use them? What facts do you have that prove Bigfoot can't be killed by normal means? The right caliber weapon will drop anything on this planet. Do you honestly think that a rifle that will drop a grizzly won't drop a "Bigfoot'?

There is no conclusive proof that "Bigfoot" exists. None. Zero. Zippo. Fuzzy films of a guy in a monkey suit don't count as proof. Neither do footprints made by people with big, fake, monkey feet on. You can almost make a better case for the existence of Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy. :)

You want proof? Shoot a Bigfoot between the eyes, and bring his big, stinky carcass into town in the back of a pickup. That'll grab attention quicker than bogus video shot by hucksters wanting to make a buck selling it to the National Enquirer.
[/quote]

Mr JT

What a foolish, immature statement, it's apparent, you have not studied or read the evidence that they do have, BFRO is not or are they gloating what they have, only a study of the facts and sightings, by scores of hundreds of people, nobody is jumping up and screaming the have had a sighting for there is nothing to prove to people as yourself. it is right now a study of the phenomenon. Even if one was taken dead or alive the are doubters.
In the country of Madagascar, just within this year an animal was found not to have been known to exist on this earth, this land is mass, we still have more to study and learn. This Earth is estimated to be 4.5 BILLION years old, open up your book and see how long mankind has been here, don't FOOL yourself.

JT

Mar 14, 2005
Foolish? Immature? Not hardly. I'm realistic. Some people blindly believe in the existence of Bigfoot, Thunderbirds, Boogeymen, Loch Ness monsters, leprechuans, etc. without there being one shred of verifiable proof they exist. Since the topic is Bigfoot, let's examine it closely.

Where is there solid proof "it" exists? The well known film shot by the cowboy has been debunked as a fake. Numerous footprints verified by "experts" as genuine have, in fact, been planted by hoaxers who wanted to have a laugh at the "experts" expense. Any film footage shot of an alledged Bigfoot is, of course, always fuzzy, out of focus, and too dark to show detail. Why do you think this is? I'll tell you why....the person shooting the film doesn't want to be debunked for filming a man in a monkey suit.

Yes, a potentially new species has been discovered on Madagascar. Whoopee. Madagascar is an island twice the size of Arizona. A cat sized mammal that apparently is nocturnal has been captured on film. So, lets look a little closer and compare. An animal that only comes out at night, is the size of a housecat, lives in the jungle on a remote island, and has not had people searching for it, has been accidentally filmed.

Bigfoot is supposedly 8-10 feet tall. His range supposedly covers a large chunk of the U.S. He has supposedly been seen day and night, for hundreds of years. Teams of people have been actively searching for him for decades, using bait, nightvision goggles, tracking dogs, motion sensored cameras, themal imaging, and airplanes, and the best film of "him" shows a man in a gorilla suit with the zipper showing on his back.

Yet, somehow, a randomly placed motion detected camera in the jungle of Madagascar can find an unknown cat sized creature on their first try. The odds of that happening should tell you that Bigfoot is a bunch of hooey.

I've looked at the BFRO site. It's composed of the same bunk that's been recycled for years by people wanting to believe. By the way, donations to the cause are appreciated.

Some people take stock in the fact that legends have been told for generations of Bigfoot's existence. Big deal...legends don't prove a thing. If they did, Santa and the Tooth Fairy would be real.

If someone wants to prove Bigfoot exists, there is only one way. Shoot him, and bring the body in. That'll prove he exists, and it'll put to rest the idiotic notion that this giant ape is somehow "magical", and cannot be killed by normal means.

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
1 Foolish immature!, you bet!, "Shoot a Bigfoot between the eyes, and bring his big, stinky carcass into town in the back of a pickup" that statement? in it's self shows your mentality.

2 "Thunderbirds, Boogeymen, Loch Ness monsters, leprechuans"? ? your off the subject.

3 "Solid proof?"? ?there is no solid proof at this time, only the gathering of more evidence.

4 "The well known film shot by the cowboy has been debunked as a fake". WRONG!

5 "footprints been planted by hoaxers" TRUE (some)

6 "shows a man in a gorilla suit with the zipper showing on his back". WRONG AGAIN! there is no evidence of any zipper whatsoever, there has never been proof of Patterson film being bogas, by many experts, the muscles can be seen moving during stride, if it was a man in a monkey suit his arm would hang inside the suit not swinging the width that is shown.

7 "Bigfoot is supposedly 8-10 feet tall. His range supposedly covers a large chunk of the U.S. He has supposedly been seen day and night, for hundreds of years. Teams of people have been actively searching for him for decades, using bait, nightvision goggles, tracking dogs, motion sensored cameras, themal imaging, and airplanes"

OH! HAVE WE FORGOT THE BIGGEST MANHUNT OF ALL TIME,they used all that stuff too! AND WE KNOW WHERE HE SHOULD BE! AND WHERE IS
" DB COOPER" TELL THE FEDS HE DON'T EXIST!? ?

LIKE IT WAS SAID, this country is massive and the search is intensive, the creature is very elusive, NOT an easy search. HOW MANY SEARCHERS DO YOU THINK HAVE BEEN SEARCHING? YOU CAN COUNT THEM ON TWO HANDS! NOT LIKE "DB COOPER" HUNT.

FACT! SINCE MANKINDS EXISTENCE ALL THE BONES WE HAVE RECOVERD FROM EARLY MAN WOULD NOT FILL THE BACK OF A PICKUP, and yet thousands have been searching.

K

Kentucky Kache

JT said:
Madagascar is an island twice the size of Arizona.?
Bigfoot is supposedly 8-10 feet tall. His range supposedly covers a large chunk of the U.S.?
Quite a difference in area, don't you think?
If we're just now finding a creature who lived for thousands of years in an area twice the size of AZ.,
I think you've shot yourself in the bigfoot. ;D

?

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
jbot said:
JT said:
Madagascar is an island twice the size of Arizona.?
Bigfoot is supposedly 8-10 feet tall. His range supposedly covers a large chunk of the U.S.?
Quite a difference in area, don't you think?
If we're just now finding a creature who lived for thousands of years in an area twice the size of AZ.,
I think you've shot yourself in the bigfoot. ;D

?

Thank you veddy much!

JT

Mar 14, 2005
You guys are way off track. Scientists went into an unexplored jungle, set up a motion sensor camera, and immediately took a picture of a nocturnal house cat-sized creature that nobody knew existed. This critter may have existed for 10 years, or 1000 years, nobody knows. Why? No one goes into that jungle, particularly at night.

Contrast that with your "Bigfoot", a 10 foot tall ape that has supposedly been seen all over the United States for 100's of years, from the forests of the Pacific Northwest to the swamps of Florida, daytime, nightime, anytime. Of all of these supposed sightings, the best photographic evidence comes from a cowboy that (1) never previously took a movie camera with him (2) always carried a rifle, and was comfortable shooting it (3) mysteriously decided to take the camera with him that one and only time, and never took it again. Yes, his accomplice admitted it was a hoax. Yes, the film has been computer enhanced, and yes, it shows a zipper on the back. Yes, I've seen the documentary.

With Bigfoot supposedly being seen all over the United States, for hundreds of years, it stands to reason that there has to be a fairly substantial population to accomodate those sightings. The little animal in Madagascar may consist of a very small population, because it lives in a limited environment. There lies the difference. Out of a population that has to be pretty big to compensate for so many sightings, none have been shot by hunters, none have been hit by a car or 18 wheeler, and none have had a legible picture taken of it. That's not logical. Bears are rarely seen in the South...most people don't even know they exist. But, I know scores of deer hunters that set up motion cameras at feeding areas, and what do they get pictures of? Bears. Never a Bigfoot.

I'm not sure what DB Cooper has to do with this, but I'll take a stab at it. The hunt for Cooper is not, as you put it, the biggest manhunt of all time. Not even close. As for what happened to him....considering he bailed out of an airplane in freezing cold weather, with no cold weather gear on, and considering that none of the money has ever surfaced, with the exception of the money the kid dug out of the stream bed, it's a safe bet he died, probably before he ever hit the ground. A search for a large population of 10 foot tall apes is certainly different than a search for one 6 foot tall dead guy. The technological equipment used for the Cooper search isn't anyway close to the equipment used today. The stuff used back then couldn't find Bigfoot...the better stuff used today still can't find him. Heck, thermal satellite imagery today can pick up solitary men walking in a jungle, so why would you think it wouldn't pick up Bigfoot?

As for your other assertions, museums around the world contain enough early human remains to fill much more than a pickup. I would bet you that just the Smithsonian has more than that squirrled away in a basement. And there have been more Bigfoot searchers than you can count on both hands. I'm not sure where you get your facts from, but making them up doesn't count.

K

Kentucky Kache

JT - How are so sure that they found that cat? Do they have anything more than pictures?

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
The Patterson footage has never been debunked as a hoax. No one has ever demonstrated how it was done. Neither the original "costume," nor a matching costume, has ever been presented by honest skeptics, nor by various imposters who claim to have worn the costume.

Large amounts of money have been spent trying to make a matching costume. The best Hollywood costume design talents have been brought to the task, but have never succeeded. The British Broadcasting Corporation spent the most money so far. They failed miserably. The side-by-side results are shown below.

Every attempt and failure to make a similar costume strengthens the case for authenticity of the Patterson footage. Comparing a man in a costume side by side with the Patterson creature in motion helps highlight the striking anatomical peculiarities.

? ? * Where is the costume?
? ? * If the original costume is gone, why can't they make an identical costume and do it again? Why is that so hard?
* Why does the news media always trumpet every half-baked "man in the costume" story that comes along without asking for the obvious proof, which should be so simple to provide?

TV Commercials for Tabloid Program Misinform Millions of Americans and Canadian about the Patterson Footage

In the late 1990's most television viewers in the United States were exposed to television commercials for a deceptive tabloid program claiming to hold the final resolution to the bigfoot mystery. The commercials had an authoritative sounding narrator calmly claiming the upcoming program was going to expose the bigfoot legend and the Patterson footage as a hoax.

Those commercials -- not the program itself -- served to announce that the Patterson footage was fake.

It was pure tabloid television. The program itself was a sham. Fortunately it was graphically obvious that it was a sham. But most people only saw the commercials and only remembered the deceptive message.

Those commercials, for a program produced by the BBC's own Natural History unit, called "X-Creatures," were in heavy rotation for weeks. Every family watching television in the late 1990's saw those commercials several times. They are the main reason many people will make the assertion that the Patterson footage was "shown to be a hoax".

Many people were trained, in effect, to say this, and to think this about the Patterson footage, because some fraudulent TV commercials.

Curiously, many of the same people who accept what they heard on those commercials still believe bigfoots do exist, because they personally know some witnesses, or know people who know witnesses. It seems that people are able to separate the two ideas, bigfoots and the Patterson footage. But the Patterson footage has never been debunked, especially not by the fraudulent tabloid farce made by the BBC.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Badger:
You say you spoke to someone who actually shot and killed one.
\~~~~~

A) I have just been reviewing the bigfoot data and found your & carajou's reply to my post.

I tried to find my post to see what I had said, and to see if I had responded, but no luck.

In any event, I have never shot one myself, nor would I, except as an exteme last resort, nor do I know of anyone that has?

Till Eulenspeigle -- Don Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Cladius said:
Rattle Snake vacine??
Yes!
;D A Rattlesnake Vaccine ! ;D
My Dog, "Bugs" has had his second shot!
He may need another (3), because of his size, 100+ lbs!!
The shots are $20.00 each!
You get them at intervales of 30 days!
Your "Vet" can get them from,
Red Rock Biologics
@ 866-897-7625 !
>:( NOW! :'(
If they'd only come up with a "vaccine" for us poor Humans! :'(

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
You know!
My first "Post" on this forum was asking about,
if anyone would be interested, in forming an expedition to go out and see if we could find/photo a "Bigfoot"!
So! ::)
??? IS Anyone Interested ? ???
Possibly, hiking in to a remote area!
It will require camping out... No RV's ! ;D
Figure on a week - ten days, each trip :P

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Took it right off the National geographic site that I also posted as a reference. I didnt mean they scoffed right up until the time of the actual photos, and apologize if I gave any indication of that. I realize that for many years dead ones have been washing ashore...and people still argued thatthere werent any...... But when my mother was in high school, her biology teacher argued with the class that if there were giant squid...someone ,somewhere would have had a picture of them alive.....guess it just took another few years for that Kodak moment.

On September 27, 2005, scientists released over 500 photographs taken at the end of October 2004. These were the first photographs ever captured of a live giant squid in its natural habitat. The photo sequence, taken at a depth of 900 m (nearly 3000 ft) off Japan's Ogasawara Islands, shows the squid homing in on the baited line and enveloping it in "a ball of tentacles." Researchers were able to locate the likely general location of giant squid by closely tailing the movements of sperm whales.

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
JT:
Have you ever been out on a regular, long TH'ing trip?
( I am NOT! talking about coin shooting or such, either!)
(In fact! You needn't even bring a MD along)
I am planning such a trip right now!
Probably start out early this Spring and remain out until ???
My longest trip out ?
Was, according to my wife, who keeps track of these things, 12 months!
Now!
I certainly, don't expect you to stay for that long,
But!
Are you a Talker or a Do'er ?
Instead of Talking, & Doubting, How about some Doing?
I invite you to come along,
Atleast for a couple of weeks!
Well ?

Las Vegas Bob

Aug 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOMETAL DETECTOR

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::)? BILL What kinda of treasure hunter goes anywhere in the wilderness with out his detector.

I did a four week jaunt in and around the Gray river in Eastern Wyoming once and ran across all kinds of old sites.? Even found THE REMAINS a piper cub that had crashed and was hanging upside down in the tree tops.

YOUR METAL DETECTOR DON"T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT.....................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread