Nazi Gold in British Columbia

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
The B25 bomber still sits high up in the mountains of British Columbia waiting for more of her secrets to be found. Here is one of the letters mentioned in the Nazi Gold and the B25 bomber video about the lost bomber.

Good Day Daryl , Been Doing some exploring ( WOW ) Some One sure doesn't want the GOLD found Some pretty mean fellows tried scaring me off around widegeon lake area not a chance though I lost them .They were to Disorganized as well as disoriented lol and boy were they way out of shape .I think someone in the goverment is after something up in those mountains and they are taking great lenghts as well as risks to stop anyone from venturing up there .To bad if they only knew what I knew ,I found the Mine and beleive me Lost Slumachs gold is not a fairy tale like i have heard a few people say it is .I am on to something a lot bigger than I originally thought , My Uncle's Maps proved very accurate as well as his markers they are well hidden so there is no chance of anyone finding them .I advise anyone who wants to go up there they better have a good gps system as well as a sattelite phone and compass .I have located another entrance in spindle canyon and I am looking into a ground penetrating radar system at the moment.Through much digging and asking around I discovered the Military was flying a lot of money and gold into vancouver a long time ago , the B25 Bomber is US owned and registered

Come on by and watch the Video.
http://www.spindlequest.com/bomber.htm

Daryl Friesen

OP
OP
Daryl Friesen

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Well the government has made it a crime to land a helicopter in the park but was able to fly over it this summer as well as the area where my own crash happened right next to the bomber site..

Here is a vid out the window of the helicopter...

For the story behind the helicopter...

www.spindlequest.com/mine4.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread