Re: an experiment

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

I guess I would check out the arrowed areas more closely. And see if there were some carvings too.

Untitled c-1copy.jpg

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

up from center to right see dark spot look to right see animal lying down with long nose look you will see it lol

K

Kentucky Kache

Human skull.

Attachments

• rocks.jpg
    rocks.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 732

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other

Bob631
Confirmation will help you immensely Bob, without it, fantastic and knarly rocks will take on
many thousands of shapes. In your shot of the wolf (dog) the key is that tiny piece of blue under
his neck..whenever you see the blue sky UNDER or around a rock like this, you want to hike on up and square yourself off with hoyo (window) to see the outline of the hoyo as they intended!

If this area is in gold country, and it is known for old mines, then when you're back there.then take a new pic of the dog/wolf during the 11am-1pm time slot, with your back to the sun..and the hoyo in a broadside manner. The wolf is the symbol of North..and any more signs may be South of this point. The shape of the hoyo has lots to do with what comes next. The hoyo itself is one of the confirmation signs that you want to look for first..without it.it may just be knarly rocks.

rangler

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

Hmmm...could be from that little known Canininus race. You will find a hole full of bones most likely.

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other

Like so? And unless you find a cross chisled into the rocks...drill holes with an ID of just under two inches....your still looking at ancient stuff....whom i don't know as of yet. But fairly typical for the area.

Attachments

• 100_1099-1EE.jpg
    100_1099-1EE.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 885
OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

Maybe they were levers or tools to lift or move other rocks into place. The first one especially..

racknroll

Jan 2, 2007

heres what i see:

owl.jpg

1st arrow upper left a horseshoe or upside down omega sign
2nd upper right an arrow

a face looking at a heart

JMHO

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other

Bob. Lets consider history that we are aware of. We know that in 1521 cortez conquered the aztecs. We know that the padres burned the codices as blasphemy.
However...it is my belief that not all the codices were burned as my site in az. is ancient...and spanish. So they had some knowledge themselves of how to read the ancient symbols and follow them to the ancient workings. Point number 2. Since you are in the same area as me...i have seen this stuff on a consitant basis
from white water to collbran. The age of the weathering and patina in the rocks suggest an ancient race as i doubt the weathering would match the 1500's to 1800's time frame. Then...although the spanish owned the southwest for 300 years....i truely believe there was not enough of them to pull off the shear amount of what i see...your finds...desertmoons finds in nm...whats in utah...etc. However if we had the knowledge to follow the ancient signs we could sure leave marks in stone with steel and simple use what was already ava to make maps....

However...opinions are like aholes...everyone has one. But the things i have discovered have lead me down this path...

DW

racknroll

Jan 2, 2007

i just re-looked and noticed my upside down omega (or horseshoe sign) is inside a heart.......

this is fun! :wink:

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

The owl is an interesting symbol. As far as Native Americans are concerned, I suspect there is a lot of things we don't know.

For example, some tribes apparently thought highly of the owl, and for others ones it was symbol of death, spirits, witchcraft or bad luck.

I'm reminded of an older Pueblo woman I got to know. We chatted over the idea of owls - I wondered why I saw owl pottery and something like an owl kachina (which was a weird idea anyway), for sale as I had always heard they were harbingers of death.. . Yes, at least the older ones in her clan believed they were bad news. And yes ..they did make Owl kachinas or other items for the tourist trade. hehe I really admire their endurance and ways.

Apaches were frightened of owls because they believed these birds embodied spirits of their dead. There is historical proof. Apache scouts tracking Geronimo were terrified when one of the U.S. Cavalry soldiers had a Great Horned Owl with him on the search. They said that it was a bad omen. They couldn’t capture the renegade Chiricahuas if the raptor was present. The animal was left behind.

The above is not from a first source.

So it might be helpful to look into the tribes of your area and see what they thought of the owl. Northern Plains tribes seemed to like them. Colorado was mainly Ute country I think, and I don't know what they thought.

I have to wonder who made some of those carvings...the Natives or the whites.

As to the Spanish thought on owls as emblems..well..there are many books on emblems around for that time period as mentioned elsewhere.

As markers, all I've read is they are an important maker of some sort in regards to something good.

Another thought is to use general thinking about birds in thinking about owls.

Flying, sitting, nesting birds etc..

An owl lives in a hole in a tree or a hole in the ground in the case of the numerous burrowing owls out my way in New Mexico.

It might be that simple but I suspect they had multiple uses. If you are seeing lot of owls..maybe they are not owls too.

For me it is tricky...like this rock. Is it an owl or a horned face or natural.

IMG_1388c.jpg

Then there's this... To the right by the potential vara distance sign, is it an owl. or just natural or something else. Note the association with what looks like a U to the left.

I will know eventually as I map out their trails.

owlvarareg.jpg

owlvaraneg.jpg

cremation_of_care.jpg

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

That is funny. At least you do not have spend a lot of time, colorizing, negatizing, squinting, looking at different angles and all that!

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008

yep, i'm pretty cautious when it comes to small marks. Proof is on the pudding and over time I'll know if the interpretation was right on or not. I realized my first day out, after "seeing" so much stuff, well i looked up at the clouds - and saw more of the same!

I knew then I would need to keep a close rein on the imagination. Markers or inscriptions are to tell you how to get from here to there. If they don't - unless you've run into an verifiable ancient town, worship site or tombs its likely imagination or a geofact. Thats how i think of it.

This of course does not include Native rock art...because they liked to write stories, or leave clan marks of their passing on some of the great migrations they undertook.

Though there does seem to be some scant evidence for Roman visitation down south, that terra cotta head and an interesting supposedly Greco/Roman plate found on the Atocha, I'm not thinking of a reason for them to come up this way. If it was gold or silver - surely by now some geological analysis of Roman items would have been big news when it was found the gold was of a type found in Western Hemisphere not from local mines..

For now, I'm not buying into the age old massive "real history" theory I've gotten hints of. I do hope however to find evidence for ancient unexpected travelers or residents predating oh..say..1000 ad in my area.

The sad thing is some of the Spanish made concentrated effort to wipe out deface pagan monuments and markers. And succeeded.

Hey its all fun. :D :thumbsup:

Guess i will start another thread on ancient stuff and see what pops up.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other

Bob et al
There is some peculiar stuff about carved signs, their camouflage, their intent, cloud reading ect, the owl and other stuff....

First the Owl, it was really Dign who brought the Owl to the fore here on this site and over at ALT..and its meaning..he called
it a symbol for a "treasure collection room" what we here in ole may-he-co call a vault. This symbol transcends the Jesuits and the Spanish for it belongs to the 'family' or the Illuminati. Now before you think I am too friendly with the cactus juice over here at the ole Maguey Ranchero, you should do some ' non-paranoid' reading about them and their activities. The Illuminati are the matrix of the family that includes the Church, by extension the Jesuits, The King of Spain during the Conquistador era..the Masons, The Rosicrucian s, The Pirates, the Buccaneers, The Privateers, The Visigoths,
the Knights Templar and on and on,..kinda like conspiracy central..These codes are all standardized, all over the world for all time.

Take Solomon's Seal for instance, realize that right away we are talking ancient stuff here..biblical stuff of course...well Solomon invented this seal, with a purpose..using arcane and alchemy type symbols of "Fire & Water" "Male & Female" " Up & Down" and any other opposites you might want to imagine,, this Seal became a Treasure Symbol early on and was used by the Jesuits, became the National symbol of the State of Israel. It has in it.. a hidden 'predetermined' spot to hide the goods..that never needs to me marked in the field! Think of that..what knowledge, what power..this symbol and its translation handed down to other groups to use..meant that the family could all share this mark and benefit from it if need be.

The Owl is the same type of mark..taken from Pagan times the Owl of Minerva, the Pagan Rituals, ect, a Powerful image in early times..combined with the Native Americans understanding of the Owl..to them it meant Death..Silent death with no warning..as this was the attribute of the critter in the wild..a potent hunter, all eyes..all seeing, all knowing, the wise old owl..stoic , serene, the look of seeing into the future and the past, feathers so shaped as to make NO noise in flight, sharp talons, razor sharp, night vision beyond belief, accurate, swift,deadly hunter, much to be revered in the ancient world about the wise old owl.

As the Jesuits/Spanish/Illuminati/Family are wont to do..they used the double and triple meanings to signs and symbols...to the Native American,, it was THE symbol of Silent Sudden Death. They would have looked upon it in awe. Something the Great Spirit would have done as a warning to them personally.

Tying this symbol to the Treasure Collection Room is a natural. You must be wise to come this far, wiser still to reach your goal. Remember the Jesuits laid these treasures down , not for THEM to find but the King to find, thru his men. Riches and Death. A potent symbol for modern man. Riches beyond Belief and /or Swift & Silent Death. Fair warning, Take heed. Kinda like a caution sign as it were..If uninvited..Death..If knowledgeable Riches.
Dign or Still Dign, brought this to us all here..and I feel that he had DIRECT knowledge about this symbol from those who knew well.
The reason that the books all are vague, is they DON'T know and have NO direct knowledge. The rest of Dign's knowledge is the same caliber and intent..it is fresh, new, correct, not the same old worn out and hashed over data..I only pray that he continues to post here and elsewhere to give us this insight that he is providing..HINT: Search his prior posts, copy and paste them to you own files. they are priceless and may not last online very long..lots of his data was hacked over at that other site.

I must say a word about reading treasure signs as I know this to be true having taught a few people HOW to read them..
notice I did not say "see" them..for if you just see them .,you will see them everywhere and in everything! You must learn how to read them..Mother Nature will form rocks and stones into a background matrix, like clouds, you can see anything your imagination will let you see..reading treasure signs is NOT cloud reading..most the pics I see posted are cloud reading.
There is an old saying..Zen I believe..and Donavan said it in a song verse....

"First there is a mountain
then there isn't
then there is."

First you see NO signs..then one day you see one..then more..
You then run away with your self...you see signs in everything..
The someone says..easy now, dont see them..read them...
then you look for confirmation that the sign is real...
see the Jesuits knew exactly that the background camo for their signs was real
so they left you confirmation marks, to lead you from sign to sign
read the signs and you will be able to see the difference between seeing and reading.

What better place to start than at the Alpha Monument.
It is in your face and bigger than life.
Let those little 'kickable' stones for later
If you can kick it and it moves its not a sign per se
The Alpha will have confirmations about it
Faces,Indian, Animals. Hoyos. Numbers carved
Letters, Triangles Shadows Signs, Bible Verses too..all bigger than life
Perfect for your camera to capture..then you can examine
under the microscope of megapixels and your computer.
Take all pics at high noon..give or take an hour.

Start with Hoyo's, windows in the rock or boulders that you can see the sky thru.
No hoyo, no confirmation,not a sign for the most part. Exceptions of course..but
until you become a sign reader, stick with the hoyos. Then the faces, etc.

None of his applies to signs & symbols on trees,by there nature they are there own
confirmation.

auferiously
rangler

"Polishing your pants on saddle leather don't make you a rider."

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other

DM posted....
yep, i'm pretty cautious when it comes to small marks. Proof is on the pudding and over time I'll know if the interpretation was right on or not. I realized my first day out, after "seeing" so much stuff, well i looked up at the clouds - and saw more of the same!

EXCELLENT you have taught yourself one of the secrets of this hobby! Great going Desert Moons, you are paying your dues and you
have come far, now apply that knowledge to confirmation on the large boulders to separate the phantasmagorical shapes from the real.
Hoyos of course, faces, animal,critters, numbers, letters, bible verses, compass headings,snake heads,lots of indian faces out there,
Once you identify a large boulder or stack of boulders with the shape of a animal or such..this is just the start, you have to take close up pic of the suspected Alpha , I am sure that you have read my advice about the pics taken at high noon, with 5+ megapixels
with your back to the sun facing the boulder in question. Once you download these pics you will of course see vague images that you could not see with the naked eye. I am sure that you all ready know most of this , but I -like the Jesuits- like the idea of redundancy!

The items mentioned above are your confirmation marks..then once you have that, you can rest assured that the Alpha is nailed down,
Now the clues from the confirmation marks will give you hints of what to look for at the Omega...sometimes it will tell where the Omega is..Distance and Direction...it is all very logical..not mystical at all..common sense, the very signs themselves can teach you what they want you to know...plus there is lots of help from here and there..

auferiously
rangler

"you'll never break in a wild horse by sitting on the fence."

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Rangler. Lots of good Information. " I will Mis " DON " STILLDIGN " . He has helped me Allot. What he says is the TRUTH .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread