Attachments

• snake1.jpg
    snake1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,357

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear alamir;
The meaning of that sign is quite obvious, my friend. It means that you have been out in the sun far too long. Seek shade.
Your friend;
LAMAR

OP
OP
alamir

alamir

Greenie
Mar 1, 2007
dear LAMAR
thanks
this is joke?
i hope you are awake !

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear alamir;
The smiley icon that you used on the topic led me to believe that you were posting this thread in a humorous context.
Your friend;
LAMAR

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear SWR;
The meaning of the *sign* is quite clear, actually. The host material was formed through a process of heat and pressure. During this process, the host material became folded. After millions of years passed, the host rock broke through to the surface, where the lighter materials in the formationwere eaten away through a process called *errosion*. To sum it all up, it IS a sign, my friend. It's a sign that the laws of physics are working as well as they always have.
Your friend;
LAMAR

OP
OP
alamir

alamir

Greenie
Mar 1, 2007
thank s every body
but that is an old roman symbol for hiding treasure it is in the mid. east
i hope to get a help from a researcher

OP
OP
alamir

alamir

Greenie
Mar 1, 2007
??????????

??????

Attachments

• P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,311
  • P1010006.jpg
    P1010006.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,315

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
DEear dsty;
Thank you for that cheerful vote of confidence, my friend. I only hope that I will be as kind and gracious towards you if and when the occasion presents itself.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Lamar,
I think you answered your own question when you explained the laws of physics to us dullards. M :wink: nty

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
All references to a snake refer to a danger of some kind ahead in the trail.
this I have found referred to the time the trail was made and used.
Rarely do the dangers still exist. But caution is always a good thing.
Use the head as a directional.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Dear Lamar,
I think you answered your own question when you explained the laws of physics to us dullards.  Monty
------
.. actually lamar is a self appointed teacher of all things negative, seems he don't have a real life, I really feel that he is reaching out for a friend, anyone will do, it makes him feel important, you know the type have a safe day
dsty

Et Tu Brute!?

get the picture Padre? Pretty arrogant that you come on a treasure forum with a hidden agenda
and think we 'dullards' would not get hip to your trip! ...there must be over a hundred years between
just a handful of us guys in this biz... we are trained to seek out the truth, you didnt stand a chance
..time to move on.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
What I wrote was merely the truth. What Alamir showed us was not a carving, rather it was a geo-fact. They do exist in nature and may be found everywhere we look. One may spectulate until the end of time, but it still will not make that geo-fact out be anything more than it already is, a natural feature on the face of a rock.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
rangler said:
... we are trained to seek out the truth, to disregard the cover story
to wade thru the crap..to save what is real and right...

Your humor is quite ironic. Really funny.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
How does anybody know that it's a Roman symbol? It sure doesn't look Roman to me! I happen to know something of the ancient Roman culture and that definitely does not resemble a Roman carving. The Romans were quite meticulous in everything they did, and this included the arts, therefore based upon prior study of known Roman artwork I would say that this so-called *snake* is NOT Roman in origin.

Any Roman worth his toga would have known better than to provide such a shoddy, haphazard example, especially if one of his superiors happened to stroll past. Why, to view such a sloppy rendering would have garnered ten lashes upon the hapless carvers' back and he would have felt fortunate at such a small measure of justice. At best, if caught carving such a pity example of a snake such as the one pictured above, the carver in question would have faced a life in the Roman version of the entertainment industry, namely becoming a gladiator.

It's not enough that some people insist on insulting certain Christian orders, but now they are going after the Romans! Indeed!
Your not going to put down the gladius till I get an apology from someone friend;
LAMAR

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
alamir,

If you are sure of this sign,
Please ignore the Self imposed defenders of disinformation.

The signs and symbols you find are yours.
You can be the only follower unless you share the location.
If they lead you to riches or enlightenment,
they are of great value.

My email is available,
use it.
And to the others...
my spam blocker is working too.

Thom

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear rangler;
Since having a classic education doesn't seem to be your strong suit, I would like to take the opportunity to to offer a small correction:
You wrote:
"ET TOO BRUTE!?"

When in fact, the correct spelling would be
"ET TU, BRUT!?"

If you insist on quoting Shakespeare, then please do with the correct speeling.
Your friend;
LAMAR

joecoin

Aug 22, 2007
milan ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov, Garrett Antique
As a self imposed defender of disinformation, I would say that snake belongs to the face on Mars, someone cll him and tell him to come and get it.

As for Brutus;

Caesar went to the baseball game.
Upon his return, Brutus asked him if he had eaten any hot dogs,
to which Caesar replied " Et tu Bruti".

K

Kentucky Kache

Lamar, where will you be when you find out you are dust?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread