60.5 KB · Views: 1,055
  • 20081127105.jpg
    20081127105.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 1,048

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear SWR;
Oddly enough, that exactly what I see! Perhaps you and me are the only two that can *see* things the way they truly are? If this is true, then we are very likely to become a hot commodity soon.
Your friend;
LAMAR

K

Kentucky Kache

Man those are the biggest turtle eggs I've ever seen. Just kidding.

We'll never be able to *see* things like Lamar. Woe is us.

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
If you look too the right of where you pointed there on the ridge are some mounuments facing that direction in front of those are more mounuments leading too a hidden Treasure or artifacts if they are still there.

Minetres

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i got a question for ya. do real turtles exsist at that location. it looks like a desert type setting. where i live turtles live within reach of water. is it possible that these turtle type monuments lead to water also besides its nest eggs?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lahoop,

You have a couple of natural rock formations there.

Best-Mike

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
kiddrock33 said:
i got a question for ya. do real turtles exsist at that location. it looks like a desert type setting. where i live turtles live within reach of water. is it possible that these turtle type monuments lead to water also besides its nest eggs?

Yeah, we have them in the desert :)

Attachments

• turtle downhill.jpg
    turtle downhill.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 966

tertiaryjim

Aug 5, 2008
I see several possibilitys and a couple of probable things in the top photo but the quality is too poor to be sure. the egg shaped rock seems to have a face on the right side-lower third and the rock behind it ,to its right might have a face partially in shadow. As a beginer I find some things are difficult to be sure of unless there is a second sign to verify the first. Looks like youve found a lot of fun, if not more . Enjoy! Jim

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
The Turtle on top of the mountain with his head up and the land monuments moving towards it means their is a hidden treasure or mine at this site. If the turtle has legs than you follow the turtle if not then you are at the location. Take your time and lots of pictures shadow signs will be visable between 0900 and 1100.

Minetres

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
djui5 said:
kiddrock33 said:
i got a question for ya. do real turtles exist at that location. it looks like a desert type setting. where i live turtles live within reach of water. is it possible that these turtle type monuments lead to water also besides its nest eggs?

Yeah, we have them in the desert :)

Randy,
That is an awesome turtle
(don't care who you are)

LOL

one of the best I've seen.

Thom

OP
OP
L

Lahoop

Jan 11, 2005
Thank you friends
the place is surround with sand dunes of sands
some friends say that is a Chameleon .OK
If it is a turtle What does it mean ? where can I detect? what's the direction that may I go?

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
minetres said:
The Turtle on top of the mountain with his head up and the land monuments moving towards it means their is a hidden treasure or mine at this site. If the turtle has legs than you follow the turtle

Minetres

Like this?

Attachments

• turtle-standing.jpg
    turtle-standing.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 854
  • turtle-standing.jpg
    turtle-standing.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 848

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
The turtle says their is a hidden treasure or mine at this location and from all of the other monuments I see the entrance is right around where this turtle is withen 150 feet. Look very well at every thing take pictures between 10:00-12:00 from all directions for any more signs. In one picture it looks like a profile of a Bull Dog on the rock I have seen one before some of these guys liked bull Dogs no kidding. You have a site but it will take some time to locate the entrance unless it has been retrieved then you will see where it was. Even though Some Indians worshipped turtles the Bull dog and other standing monuments mean it is a Spanish site.

Minetres

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Lahoop,
Look closely and you will see a rare and fine example of the state of the art for the Jesuits and
Spanish Treasure codes. Divert you attention to the large shadow on the back boulder, look close and you will see the marks that are cut into the rock. they are the darker lines, now look at the profile outline OF THE SHADOW you will see the a cartoon face of a very comical turtle, with a sardonic grin, with a closed eye.

These are some of the most intricate of shadow signs, as they comprise of two elements, one is the dark
lines cut or chiseled in to the rock, but without the shadow casting the completing element, the dark lines
mean nothing. So in times after the winter solstice for example , this shadow will not blossom out in to what you had the luck of capturing this fascinating photo.

When the position of the Sun and the time of day all converge on the dark lines cut into the rock , you get the data that they were trying to convey.. I estimate that this sign is from the later Colonial Spanish Period, when there marks became more subtle and the need to hide them became more of a concern.

Your turtle of course means that a cache and or mine is nearby. Remember that the attributes of a Turtle is what the Jesuits were trying to convey, i.e. That a turtle has a rather small home turf, giving the idea the the object of desire is close by. Of course the slow ponderous pace of this critter, is taken in to considerations as well , showing you that you need to slow things way down now, and example every possibility of the next sign in this general area.
One other cute factoid is that when then can.. a Turtle loves mushrooms...and Mushroom are the Jesuits Treasure Sign for a Cache. Since the mushroom grows up thru the soil from underground the attribute of the mushroom is enough for this symbol to be picked for the symbol for a Cache!

So you can see how these two signs work together and now you can keep you eye out for the Turtle AND the Mushroom on your sites!

If you need help with any part of a sign or symbol you can pm me with the pic and question, No fee. please no landmarks, or anything to show where your site is at, I dont need any more sites, I have more than I can work in a couple of lifetimes!! So you who know who you are.....save your standard accusation of 'fisherman' please! All photos held in strict confidence. I once held a top secret clearance so items you send me are safe, secure and never used for any purpose except to give you my opinion of the solution.
auferiously
rangler

L18
".....(padre alarm),..... did not understand any of this. Its meaning was hidden from him, and he did not know what he was talking about."..........Luke 18:34

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread