Attachments

• e-X.JPG
    e-X.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 944

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Re: "X" Marks the Spot?

Cptbil--- Looks like your in my neck of the woods, hehehe. Chancer are i'd be looking for a third one. I used to have the formula for the triangles but can't find it. Did you get closer like maybe touchy touchy??? It looks like the stone in the center of the main stack has a cross carved in it. Can't really tell with pic. I changed the pic a little. I tried to post a redue of pic and it said it's BMP and can't popst it. hmmmm

Jacko

R

Rich

Re: "X" Marks the Spot?

JACKO said:
? Cptbil--- Looks like your in my neck of the woods, hehehe. Chancer are i'd be looking for a third one. I used to have the formula for the triangles but can't find it. Did you get closer like maybe touchy touchy??? It looks like the stone in the center of the main stack has a cross carved in it. Can't really tell with pic. I changed the pic a little. I tried to post a redue of pic and it said it's BMP and can't popst it. hmmmm

? ?Jacko
Jacko - look at the height of the 2 stones "the same pretty much but pics are deciving",also the X in the left rock looks to be near a old river? due to the ground,,....its manmade,they took a spike and old wood hammer and right above the middle they cut the stone --for a marker....,also if the sun hits between the middle if the 2 "could be anyday or season -kinda hard to explain celtic mythology:,,,but whats in front of those 2 stones in a 10 mile distance that would line up?,or from the other side from what the pic was taken...

all the sign are there,especialy the rocks.....ya might find that old roumerd wharehouse of tanks and surp that was stahed away by a famous Us Gen.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread