Lue Treasure Question ????

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
I have been thing about the LUE treasure map. All I can find is scientific answers to where it might be. If this is a real treasure (some say no), what would someone look for ???? would it be a large "X", a "pyramid", "arrow", "pillar" , "football "shaped carving/object or a rock wall of "steps". No one has come up with any signs or symbols to look for or did I miss something as usual??? Also, it's said that there are severl places that contain parts of this treasure. Karl is gone but, is Mr Garrett stlli alive and selling detectors???

Jacko P.S. I posted this here cause I couldn't find the thread agian that had the LUe info on it.

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
JACKO said:
I have been thing about the LUE treasure map. All I can find is scientific answers to where it might be. If this is a real treasure (some say no), what would someone look for ???? would it be a large "X", a "pyramid", "arrow", "pillar" , "football "shaped carving/object or a rock wall of "steps". No one has come up with any signs or symbols to look for or did I miss something as usual??? Also, it's said that there are severl places that contain parts of this treasure. Karl is gone but, is Mr Garrett stlli alive and selling detectors???

? ? Jacko? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?P.S. I posted this here cause I couldn't find the thread agian that had the LUe info on it.
HEY JACKO YOU ARE WELCOME

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
JACKO said:
Buck--- thanks but, I am still looking foir it I must be going blind. ???

? ?Jacko
sorry I can't help you there you know the old sayin ya can lead a horse to water but ya can't make him drink ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Thanks buck and Floyd --- Boy that Peyote I had must have been some good stuff. there it was IN BIG letters"" LUE Treasure"" Duh ::) got message posted.. Probably won't be any answers or the signs/markers would have been posted before. Makes you think is this for real ???

Jacko

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Jacko a friend of mine sent me some info about a good gold spot in your area I don't think that I will never go that way so if you want send me a pm and I will sent you the info I think that this will be my last year of chasing after rain bows Buck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions