ZumbroKid

Attachments

• Points to treasure.jpg
    Points to treasure.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 1,295

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Zumbrokid--- hi ya--- hey that's one nice rock sculpture!! Did you get a closer picture??? any others to go with it??? Looks Egyptian???? Did you take the picture???

? ? ? Jacko

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
ZumbroKid said:
This is a strange rock i came across this summer. I took a photo of it because it stangely looked like a person pointing off to the west. The size of the rock is about the whole face of the mountain. This must point to something pretty important to sopmebody. Maybe nature cause it, we might never know.
what state was this pic taken for its looks like crazy horse monument in south Dakota close to mt.Rushmore Natl mem But maybe not :'(Buck

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRAZYHORSE for Comparison? ;)

I take It you Never Heard Of This Monument ?

Attachments

• 12%20Crazyhorse%20monument.jpg
    12%20Crazyhorse%20monument.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,227
  • compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 837
OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

Will now it's all coming back to me, I do believe it was in South Dakota. In fact i belive he points to the black hills or was it The Treasure state of Montana. ;D

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
How long they been working on tha???? I was at Sturgis rally about 10-12 years ago and they were working on it then.
Have they made any progress???

Jacko

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

This has been a long time project and is still not done. They use to charge to drive up to the work site. Now you can see it from the highway for nothing. Better view also i might add.

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
They started it way back in the early 60s maybe before that I not sure when they started it all I know is when I took my wife and kids there all there was was a big old hole in the mtns and that wasin the mid 70s and they still don't have it done there a job that that will last ya a life time what a rip off by the by it don't look egyptian to me

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
ZumbroKid said:
Will now it's all coming back to me, I do believe it was in South Dakota. In fact i belive he points to the black hills or was it The Treasure state of Montana.? ?;D
I think I know what old crazy horse is pointing at IS ALL THE LAND THAT THE WHITE MAN TOOK AWAY FROM THE INDIANS THAT WHAT HE IS POINTING AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread