GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box

Attachments

• Mona-Jacko.JPG
    Mona-Jacko.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 982

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006
Hi,
I think I've seen too, years ago, as I'm often in the Bradshaws. That whole area has many signs. Lots of pits and mines.

Aufinder01

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Aufinder01 said:
Hi,
I think I've seen too, years ago, as I'm often in the Bradshaws. That whole area has many signs. Lots of pits and mines.

Aufinder01
I am now working in the bradshaws I have seen a few signs around and as you said I am finding a lot don't know what all of them mean but maybe some day they will buck

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006
As I'm often in the area of BCC maybe some of us who are in this area should pool resources.

Aufinder01

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Aufinder01 said:
As I'm often in the area of BCC maybe some of us who are in this area should pool resources.

Aufinder01
sounds like a winner to me send me a PM for I am home most of time

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
The glyphs look to new. No matter what side of the rock they are on they would have weathered over the ages regardless. It appears to me that some one was having some fun...nothing more.

On the other hand there are plenty of spanish trail markers and native glyphs in the bradshaws....and some of them range over into the morristown area the back way. I lived in glendale for 12 years before we moved to colorado...and i do get back there to continue mapping my markers from time to time. I was down there from the 10th thru the 19th recently. Found a few new ones while i was there. Hoping to get back in april sometime...but that all depends on the drilling schedule for the rig i'm on as i do directional work and i am with the rig until the well is finished.

After being gone for 3 years plus i was amazed to see they have paved the road from 1-17 all the way down the hill to the bumble bee road...progress i guess.

Azstomper

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
azstomper said:
The glyphs look to new. No matter what side of the rock they are on they would have weathered over the ages regardless. It appears to me that some one was having some fun...nothing more.

On the other hand there are plenty of spanish trail markers and native glyphs in the bradshaws....and some of them range over into the morristown area the back way. I lived in glendale for 12 years before we moved to colorado...and i do get back there to continue mapping my markers from time to time. I was down there from the 10th thru the 19th recently. Found a few new ones while i was there. Hoping to get back in april sometime...but that all depends on the drilling schedule for the rig i'm on as i do directional work and i am with the rig until the well is finished.

After being gone for 3 years plus i was amazed to see they have paved the road from 1-17 all the way down the hill to the bumble bee road...progress i guess.

Azstomper yes the road is only paved for the first mile some thing to do with the Bumble Bee ranch turning into a dude ranch Buck

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
Did part of the cleator the back way loop while i was there and took the maggie mine road to bcc instead of I-17 since its been a while since i have been out that way. I really miss that area...but i don't miss the clutter of phx's urban sprall these days. Ever since anthem went in things went down hill. It was kinda nice to just sight see for a day instead of humping a pack up and down those hills out there. I noticed old Red's place on castle creek is wiped clean....guess they caught on to his 5 years of squating = patented land idea...and the crazy old coot who used to take pot shots at you near howards copper mine is gone...i think they called him the preacher or such. Red said he took a shot at the sheriff one time...

Started to head over to castle hot springs and saw real estate signs which is disturbing news.....

At least there are plenty of markers here in colorado and utah to chase down. I didn't realize it until my first oil patch job last year that the dominguez-escalante journey of 1776 went right thru my back yard here in junction. My first well was in collbran and there was a trail marker not more than 500 yards south of the pad we were on and it kinda got me to finish reading about the fathers journey and rekindled the search....gotta love it.

DW

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
azstomper said:
Did part of the cleator the back way loop while i was there and took the maggie mine road to bcc instead of I-17 since its been a while since i have been out that way. I really miss that area...but i don't miss the clutter of phx's urban sprall these days. Ever since anthem went in things went down hill. It was kinda nice to just sight see for a day instead of humping a pack up and down those hills out there. I noticed old Red's place on castle creek is wiped clean....guess they caught on to his 5 years of squating = patented land idea...and the crazy old coot who used to take pot shots at you near howards copper mine is gone...i think they called him the preacher or such. Red said he took a shot at the sheriff one time...

Started to head over to castle hot springs and saw real estate signs which is disturbing news.....

At least there are plenty of markers here in colorado and utah to chase down. I didn't realize it until my first oil patch job last year that the dominguez-escalante journey of 1776 went right thru my back yard here in junction. My first well was in collbran and there was a trail marker not more than 500 yards south of the pad we were on and it kinda got me to finish reading about the fathers journey and rekindled the search....gotta love it.

DW
Yea I know what you mean I used to work the oil patch back in the late 70 till the middle 80's OIL FIELD TRASH AND DAMM PROUD OF IT wished that I would not of left it for they were GREAT TIMES OOOH yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
Buck...worked for freightliner for 10 years...the old sundance truck center down there in phx...freightliner of arizona...cunningham commercial vehicles...and then transwest up here in grand junction colorado before i got my shot out here in the patch. I specialized in electronics at the dealership so i was a shoe in for the EM MWD work...i love it...

DW

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll do that buck. Hopefully late april or mid may...depending on rig schedule...i'll be back to map the rest of my markers down there. I have it all in my head but i'm trying to gps each location and get modern pics of everything so i can get the big picture then figure out what to do from there...unfortunately its going to be heating up down there soon and i've been away for 3 years or so and i'm used to the cold now adays...spend a couple of weeks on a rig in wyoming in the jonah and you'll learn all about cold....lol. I've gotta lot of good stuff down there...but lately i have found some trail markers here in colorado by accident...seems the dominguez escalante journey went thru my back yard so to speak...

DW

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
sounds good to me for now we are starting to reach the high 70's to the mid 80's too damm cold for me in wyo used to work the oil fields there nebraska and Kansas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread