Question about Cresent Moons

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Boattow---- I hope your joking about this, cause I? have seen alot of them but left them alone. I don't really touch anythign till I know what there sign means. WOW, so do you have any idea how the trap is suppose to work or is just a sign trap near???? I thought you followed the cresent of the moon???? Most of these are on the ground or near it, usually in the open (meaning not in cave)

? ? Jacko

I'll find a good cresent moon to show.

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
? Boattow -- Here's a picture of a cresent moon and, you were right it's a death trap -- Some one told me this was a death trap and never told me why. Now I know. thanks. How ever when I first took the picture there is a walk way to the right, in the shadow. I climbed to the top and there's a ledge about 3-4ft. wide about 3 ft. up from the cresent moon, and goes the length of this picture. I actually stood above the moon. WOW I am still learning !!!!!!!!!!!! Notice how all the rocks are like a puzzle ???

? ?Jacko

Attachments

• IMG_1173_288.JPG
    IMG_1173_288.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 470

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
I remember reading somewhere that the Sun sign can mean, = GOLD! = The 1'st light! And the Moon, the 2nd light = The sign for Silver, As far as a cresent moon as a sign for a death trap is a new one for me? I've not heard that before. It would be nice if someone would explain that further. Like how do you know that to be so? Is it just a good guess or is it written down some place to be a proven fact? Explain? I always want to learn too. Thanks!

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
? ? I remember reading somewhere that the Sun sign can mean, = GOLD! ?= The 1'st light! ?And the Moon, the 2nd light = The sign for Silver, As far as a cresent moon as a sign for a death trap is a new one for me? I've not heard that before. It would be nice if someone would explain that further. Like how do you know that to be so? Is it just a good guess or is it written down some place to be a proven fact? Explain? I always want to learn too. Thanks!

Colorado Bob

May 6, 2005
Jacko,
Take a compass, when you go back, and try a change of direction, of about 45 degrees. See what you can find, if nothing, try 45 in the opposite direction. Be careful with the pozo, if you find it.

A few of them had a rock inset into the wall and after you wiggle past it you usually trip it and it will fall. Usually, not all the way down, but will block the passage and its big enough that you wont be able to move it. It will be dark as hell in there and you won't be able to see. Even if you go all the way to the end, you still won't be able to get out. I guess the upside is you would probable be rich for a little while. See if you can locate a large flat rock on top of the ground, or partly covered with dirt. Sometimes they are completely covered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread