You Pros Whats this mean???

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
You Pro's What's this mean???

Here's a picture of a rusty stone (yes it's rock) has a nicely carved or etched horse head and neck top right half. Just below that barely readable is a circle with lines coming off it (Like a turtle).
The bottom looks to be split on both side mainkg a triangle. Can't rally tell with the grass. Off to the left is a hoot owl on it's side.
I have a gut feeling this rusty stone is an improtant marker/sign.

Jacko

Attachments

• IMG_0748_217.JPG
    IMG_0748_217.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 1,123

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Re: You Pro's What's this mean???

JACKO said:
? Here's a picture of a rusty stone (yes it's rock) has a nicely carved or etched horse head and neck top right half. Just below that barely readable is a circle with lines coming off it (Like a turtle).
The bottom looks to be split on both side mainkg a triangle. Can't rally tell with the grass. Off to the left is a hoot owl on it's side.
I have a gut feeling this rusty stone is an improtant marker/sign.

? ?Jacko
yes it looks like the making of a triangle I really can't tell the photo really not that clear or possibly it is the grass maybe you could take some more photos at different angles if you think that this is a really a marker of any importance but then that is what I would do

Z

ZumbroKid

You got to be kidding this one is easy, lets see how many get it right.

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Buck ---Nope the grass isn't a triangle, it's not the grass you want to figure out.

FreeTwo Dtect --- Nope not kidding, only 11 months at this. Been study my books but haven't seen this type of sign/marker/symbole. Let's put it this way , where Iam at it's not just OK i have 30 signs here let's read and follow.
for me signs = area.

Jacko

Z

ZumbroKid

Jacko, to see your posts are a real treat. I enjoy them. Thanks for posting them.

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona

JACKO said:
Buck ---Nope the grass isn't a triangle, it's not the grass you want to figure out.

FreeTwo Dtect --- Nope not kidding, only 11 months at this. Been study my books but haven't seen this type of sign/marker/symbole. Let's put it this way , where Iam at it's not just OK i have 30 signs here let's read and follow.
for me signs =? area.

? ? Jacko
sorry was looking at it wrong had to refocus to see the horse head now I can read it off to Bumble B

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005

jacko i wrote you in your email as what this is, tammahawk

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

FreeTwoDetect OK what do you think it is??? Over by the hoot owl to the left is a dark shadow with a white dinasor in side.

Jacko Thanks Tammahawk !!!

Z

ZumbroKid

I think we are looking too closely at this one. I see more of a arrow head shape signalling a direction to travel.

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

OK I enlarged the picture-- Any new ideas??

Jackoi

Attachments

• IMG_0748_217.JPG
    IMG_0748_217.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 961

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona

Hey JOCKO I THINK THAT YOUR PHOTO IS WAY OUT OF FOCUS CAN NOT TELL WHAT IT IS ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Guys,

This is actually a published photograph. Yes, the red stone is a horse head (see below). I've got it somewhere in a Lost Dutchman Book.

hey Jacko, where exactly is this rockfall at? Where I have it, it doesn't say where it is. ??? ??? I'd like to know for reference.

Thanks-Mike

Attachments

• horse1.jpg
    horse1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 776
OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Gollum --- This is not a published photo, I took this my self. However if you have one like it please show a picture so we can see that the Spanish actually did use the same signs/symbols. There's several different versions of things, it would be nice to see one that's close to this horse.

Oh, location, let's see MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ::) It's not in the Superstitions mtns.

Jacko

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Did you ever post this pic on that other forum? I think that may be where I saw it before!

Sorry-Mike

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

gollum -- I might have it's been awhile. Whne I first saw it I thought it was a fest like a man would wear, with white buttons.

Jacko

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread