signs on trees

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
hope someone here can give a little help..please? i have three trees with signs.(sorry,don't know how to post pics yet but i do try) tree # 1 is on highest hill there and has a key sign on it; that is,its a diamond with a tail coming straight down,then the tail takes a 90 degree turn.this sign is about 5'' tall.the tail points 20 degrees n. e. i go downhill,cross a stream and come to another tree #2 at about 1200 feet distance.#2 has a rectangle box at eye height and the other side of tree has a house sitting on two blocks.all lines on house are simple straight lines.no door no window.the rafters go up(gable end) with a hole carved where rafters meet.i continue on,up next hill about 200 feet distance and find tree #3.there is a large rabbit on it with 2 teeth sticking out.he seems to be sitting,but not completely.above him is a large 9 leaning to right with a small o at top of 9 as if to say 90 degrees.the rabbit is looking kind of southeast. there is a large g then a knot sticking out then a large I.yes capital I and the bar at top and bottom of I seems to be longer than expected,or i should say exaggerated.after reading the posts on here i am excited again.if i take the 20 degree line and turn 90 degrees at tree #3 i don't come out where the rabbit is looking ;D :hello: any help please?-------------waiting,thanks

OP
OP

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
i do have pictures and willing to send them by mail if you would like to see them.this site has been eating on me for a long time. thanks old dog :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread