Apr 4, 2004
Colorado

Attachments

• DSCN0890 (Small) (2).JPG
    DSCN0890 (Small) (2).JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 758
K

Kentucky Kache

Man, that looks freaky. Does it look real from every angle and close up, or is it one of those optical things?

OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
If you go all the way around to the left profile It is no where near as distinct. Which is why I'm not sure. I always approach these from the point of view that it's not & then try to prove it. If I can rule it out as natural or if I find more around it to confirm it's real then you know...

This one has had some excavating below in the last century almost like some one was grading like a road but it lead to a 25' drop so that didn't make sense.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Mike!

Natural or not.....

it's still a neat picture!!

;)

OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Thanks then you'll love this one. I wish they were all this easy.

You see the Ute Indian profile right? Now see the finger pointing. It points right to a mine that you would never find without it because they hauled all the tailings down to the creek below.

Attachments

• indianface (Small).JPG
    indianface (Small).JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 587
  • indianface (Small).JPG
    indianface (Small).JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 579

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
read a story somewhere about a mine that was watched over by a rock indian..........gldhntr

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
ColoradoMike said:
What do you think? It is very near an area where the Spanish have been confirmed to have mine.
? There is a rock at the base that may have been a compass rock that's been knocked off it's base.

Looking for opinions.
first off great photo trees changing color love that time of year that is the only season that I miss I now live in AZ The phx area I have found few (spanish trail Markers) most are clear on one side usually the front side but not allways some I have found things other not I have a pic on my post that shows one of them it the first of many but I am sure that there is some one out that knows more about these markers than I but oh well I don't claim to know much nuff said ;)Buck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread