Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 924

goldguru

Aug 24, 2005
The round holes look like ballistic Impacts to me cant make out the all the other markings but it does look like there are several.

OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
ie--bullet holes. Makes sense. It is remote. I thought the holes with all the letters meant something.

Gorgias

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I agree with Stilldign

Here is the neg version of your pic, it has an waful lot showing.
But a lot may be to the right as is querried.

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 862
OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll both check and work on it. To tell the truth, after spending so much time behind the computer, the site is out of control. I can't find half of the stuff in real life that I can behind the computer.

Meanwhile, what about this sign? The closest I can come up with tunnel under mountain (pg. 76 of Hawkeye).

Attachments

• tunnel.jpg
    tunnel.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 850
OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
This rock is a striking cobra on one side and a helmeted head on the other.

It has writing too. Again, my best guess is tunnel under mountain (pg. 76 of Hawkeye).

Attachments

• cobrahelmet.jpg
    cobrahelmet.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 846
  • Marks1.jpg
    Marks1.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 808
  • Marks2.jpg
    Marks2.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 831
  • Marks3.jpg
    Marks3.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 812
OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is the fuller view, with a better shot of the right.

Gorgias

Attachments

• fullerview.jpg
    fullerview.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 826
  • fullerview.jpg
    fullerview.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 814

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HOLA amigos,
Without giving away your site Gorgias, may I ask how far this site is from a river?By river I mean a larger stream which a large boat could travel.

Gorgias wrote
Meanwhile, what about this sign?

I have seen a sign very like that one, which was (strange to say) actually sailing directions for saiing into the wind or up a river or current. This is why I asked if your site is far (or near) to a river that might be used by larger boats.
Oroblanco
:coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Victorio,

Thanks. That's a lot of baggage for a mere XX.

Oroblanco, maybe a 4 foot high by 8 foot wide stream. More like mountains and desert.

Gorgias

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hey georgius.. I'm just speculating here..but I would look around for topo features. I mean look for rocks or hills shaped like some of the lines you see in your figures. Also pay attention to where faces/heads are looking. Big and small. Lots of triangles - too...

The geometric..well i thought there was a post on here with something similar but do not find it now. In that case no one knew - or was not talking - except it might be a shaft map. The geometrics remind me of Polynesian stick charts...almost. But that does not make sense.

Like that other post you too on one of the rocks looks like something where you would place an instrument..like a compass or something. Four little holes to steady it. I believe it was speculated that was a compass orientation carving. the idea of placing a physicial instrument in it is mine only. I imagine it will be deep if the geometrics are not modern fakes.

Finally.. in my opinion only..I think whatever is around is definitely death trapped. Look for crushing falling rock and boulder if you decide to dig.

OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Definitely death traps. But, I don't think it's the mine opening kind. I'm not sure there's anything of value. I think it was a somewhat-fortified camp. There's a matching area, nearly symmetical 20 feet away, and it's just flat land with no rocks and a tree. At this site, there are at least 100 monuments, probably more then 30 turtles.

I've seen several deathtraps within a 10-mile radius of the site, and they can't all be hiding silver and gold. Actually, this was a coal mining town, so if there was precious metal, someone would have probably found it. My wife, who has no interest, spotted one off the side of the road (with a horsehead, no less). We're talking 10'-20' high boulders or even rock walls. They are solid enough for me to sit on/climb up and down, but many are notched at the bottom.

Gorgias

PS Oroblanco, I think it looks like a ship, too. . . Especially after watching The Holy Grain in America.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
looks like you have a mans profile head at the bottom of the "ship" in tunnel.jpg ...Maybe it represents a banner among other
things. His hat is interesting - no hidden message is meant. I just like looking at the head gear that carvings have.. And i wonder what he is pointing to with his hand.

Note a few things encourage you to look at the man or his "hands" and the possible figure below him..that might be reading a book.

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" EARS " Never heard of that as a sign. Could you say what ears mean .

OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Hadji,

Good call. Owl, duck. I think the other one is a fish mouth. There are several fish mouths and several fish heads.

Gorgias

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ears, Fish Heads, Fish mouth, Never have heard of these signs, anyone care to share. :dontknow:

OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Check these out, Victorio. I can't seem to find any little faceless fishmouths right now, but I've seen them. . .

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 605
  • fisha.jpg
    fisha.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 593
  • fishhead.jpg
    fishhead.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 605
  • whale.jpg
    whale.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 596
  • whalea.jpg
    whalea.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 588
OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Fish Mouth is either the 1st or 3rd circle in Hadji's post, depending on which way you look. The one that is not a duck or owl.

Gorgias

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread