Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Time For a New Treasure Sign and Symbol Web Site

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Oct 2007
    10 times

Time For a New Treasure Sign and Symbol Web Site

Folks, the time has come.

May 2008
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
    6 times

Re: Time For a New Treasure Sign and Symbol Web Site

Do not reveal our treasures.

My attempts at thwarting you have failed. I have tried hiring people to discredit you, but you saw through that as well.

For centuries our group has had power through our wealth and secrets. We have always been able to handle any 'problem' that
    threatened us...

....until now.

Never before has such a foe as yourself appeared.
    If you give away the codes that only you somehow have deciphered, centuries of organization and embedded power will collapse.

Name your price for silence.

We will pay it.

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    1000 times

Quote Originally Posted by stilldign
    ten cents
    Bullcrap ! Let's go back to your member's only spot . That's a bit more than ten cents and worth every penny
    Wolfpack forever

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    389 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Folks, the time has come to create a brand new, "members only" web site for exchanging information on treasure signs and symbols.
    I am ready to reveal the most important information concerning treasure signs and symbols as well as map decoding techniques.
    Up to this point, I have not really cared about who I was releasing my information to....but that has changed.
    It is time to seperate those who want to learn from the riff-raff that visit this web site. It's time to seperate those who want the truth from the librarians in Utah and elsewhere.
    I know who my students are, I know who wants to learn and I know who is here to be a pain in my ass. We need a web site without the likes of swr, shortstack, librarian punk from Utah, and others.

I'd like to know why the hell you put me into the naysayer class. If you check my posts you will NOT find me trying to debunk anyone; just the opposite. I don't know what you've been smok'n, but it's fried your reasoning. RIFF-RAFF?? I've got your riff-raff hanging!
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Mar 2007
    Northwest Missouri
    ACE 250
    65 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

LOL, I just want to post to this so I can follow along until this thread gets yanked.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    389 times

Quote Originally Posted by savant365
    LOL, I just want to post to this so I can follow along until this thread gets yanked.
    Since I don't go whining to the Mods about other posters; if this thread disappears it'll be because the original poster deletes it.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Mar 2007
    Northwest Missouri
    ACE 250
    65 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack
    Quote Originally Posted by savant365
    Since I don't go whining to the Mods about other posters; if this thread disappears it'll be because the original poster deletes it.
    I don't have a dog in this fight, I just find the juvenile antics of adults quite humorous. Good luck to all in their persuit of happiness.

ca
    Aug 2005

Well Now look @ them All crawling outa the Wood/Rock work..

not sure why anyone would even put a reply here when OP said send a PM/email.. Just me i guess

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1343 times

Unfortunately, sd, by eliminating all dissenting opinions, you will have limited your audience to the faithful chelas who gather at your feet. The wider group of interested and discriminating people who require demonstrations of the validity of your ideas will be excluded. This tactic will backfire on you if your intent is to educate the curious, such as by posting your ideas on a public forum or by releasing a publication. If your intent is to create a cult, then you're on the right track.
    ​Adios, amigos - it's been interesting.

mx
    May 2009
    1 times

Hello All you. I have a little time in this forum and I have learned a lot. I have received and read ed many inputs about something, I know some ones are ok, maybe another wrong, but I belive in that inputs because my learning about this is poor is it this the point were the experts can help if they see something wrong and with real facts product of his study or field experience say the most reality and no figth with others because that dont give us nothing positive, only confuse. I know in the forum are many people with a big knoweldage about treasure they may be the guardian of the true, we are adults and we must decide who belive or not. Thanks all that people who understand all our questions.

Cappy Z.

psst......psst.....

...don't.....seek....the.....treasure.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29411 times

Folks, the time has come to create a brand new, "members only" web site for exchanging information on treasure signs and symbols.
    I am ready to reveal the most important information concerning treasure signs and symbols as well as map decoding techniques.
    Up to this point, I have not really cared about who I was releasing my information to....but that has changed.
    It is time to seperate those who want to learn from the riff-raff that visit this web site. It's time to seperate those who want the truth from the librarians in Utah and elsewhere.
    I know who my students are, I know who wants to learn and I know who is here to be a pain in my ass. We need a web site without the likes of swr, shortstack, librarian punk from Utah, and others.

Then maybe you should send emails to your select followers, instead of insulting TN and the members here. ( "the riff-raff that visit this web site" )
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    1000 times

I didn't feel insulted .
    Wolfpack forever

us
    Fortune Favors the BOLD, while Karma Favors the Wise!

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Modded SD2000 / White's Goldmaster 4B / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    6464 times

HMMMMMMMM
    My Motto: "KEEP AT IT!"

............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    8243 times

I have to DITTO Gollum - HMMMMMM
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links