Sep 9, 2006
Bridgeport, Texas

Attachments

• rockarrows(1).jpg
    rockarrows(1).jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 823

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
bottom rock at right time will probably show you a dog shadow. almost have one there now.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one on the right looks like it could be a coffin.

seekeroforo

Jan 21, 2010
Over the rainbow
Detector(s) used
Logic, prayer, hope, and instinct
Right one says go in this direction

middle one says go through the saddle on the mountain shaped like such

what does the third one say?

Just trying out my powers of observation, and spur some intrest in yours! :read2:

Good luck!

~Seeker~

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Looks artificial to me too. The one on the right especially so. Hmmm...no expert here but perhaps you should keep your eyes down as you follow the trail and look for flat or 1 to 4 feet high markers in the near term. Long term? not sure.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The directional one is like some I have found here in Missouri...almost identical. The middle one I think is Topographical....Steve

seekeroforo

Jan 21, 2010
Over the rainbow
Detector(s) used
Logic, prayer, hope, and instinct
...and because of all things that stick out in my head from reading here (thank you OD, Diggn, and others) check with compass for reference off the "duck"/topo rock and said pointer.

Good luck to you and keep us posted!

~Seeker~

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Old Dog said:
Joe and everyone,

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,149002.200.html

There is a post I made about a sign not in books That is on this page.

Hey OD, long time no see. haven't posted in awhile BUT I have been keeping up on the threads here.

To show you what i mean I think you are referring to the large pointer rock that is prominent in the pic posted. The one with a point that has sloped shoulders, one side being relatively straight edged?

If so, this would indicate the presence of a death trap. Correct?

OP
OP
irbaddadjoe

irbaddadjoe

Sep 9, 2006
Bridgeport, Texas
Thanks old dog. Great thread. Theres another rock I need to get a pic of. Its huge and the on edge of a mountain. I have always thought of it as our mount rushmore. Its in the shape of a confederate soldiers head with square billed cap. The more I read about signs the more I wonder. Can only really see the rock to get a good pic in the winter when all the leaves have fallen. My Great Grandpa would always point it out when I was a kid. As soon as it shows its head I'll get a pic.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
CanadianTrout said:
Old Dog said:
Joe and everyone,

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,149002.200.html

There is a post I made about a sign not in books That is on this page.

Hey OD, long time no see. haven't posted in awhile BUT I have been keeping up on the threads here.

To show you what i mean I think you are referring to the large pointer rock that is prominent in the pic posted. The one with a point that has sloped shoulders, one side being relatively straight edged?

If so, this would indicate the presence of a death trap. Correct?

Good catch Buddy.
Absolutely correct.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
irbaddadjoe said:
Thanks old dog. Great thread. Theres another rock I need to get a pic of. Its huge and the on edge of a mountain. I have always thought of it as our mount rushmore. Its in the shape of a confederate soldiers head with square billed cap. The more I read about signs the more I wonder. Can only really see the rock to get a good pic in the winter when all the leaves have fallen. My Great Grandpa would always point it out when I was a kid. As soon as it shows its head I'll get a pic.

Looking forward to it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread