Detector(s) used
anything handy

Attachments

• modern signs.JPG
    modern signs.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 723

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006
I can't see them very good. Are they painted or chipped in?

GET A CLOSE- UP PHOTO!

Aufinder01

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Daydreamer and Aufinder01 -- the is a branch or tree top left corner, look daown a smidgen and to the right a smidgen and there's a man with is arm straight out. I have e-mailed this picture to myself and will put it in a folder, cause there are several otherfaces in the rocks. I might be wrong but I won't really know till I get a good look. I'll let ya know if I am seein g things again. hehe

Jacko

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Daydreamer -- In my OPINION, your not dreamen. Don't have time to explain everything Isee. but that is a man at the bottom left corner holding what might be a bird. Will say more tomorrow. Just noticed the man with bird in the rocks surruonding him (ligther in color) have some signs very small but there. i have changed the picture not as cluttered.. the arrows point to things to look at. Many more but ran out of arrows,hehe
the tre to the left has a heart that is a flat tip. The area that is circled in red that looks to be a dog in bottom with bunches of signs in it, has a kinda ahlo above it connected to head. The lighter part in center with a square jaw is two faces in one has a rectangle hat (real light color). The orange painted area--- The left one might be a trutrle with no legs. The large circle is a two headed snake with an "L shape in center--- The "T" is a tammahawk it's curve on the right side to a point and then the head of it. Top left of photo -- In the branches of the tree is a cross with a long branch going to rocks that has three signs on it. And just below that next to ground is smake signs in the dark area. Right side next to the round is a sharks head I have an arrow pointing to a perfect eye then another eye looking down. Near here is an arrow pointing to a shadow of man with a pointed hat. The area in Yellow on the ground is some small rocks that shouldn't be pasted by. I have circle the right lower and put a dot in it. notice the rock has signs on it and others near by. Same with the other. Hope I didn't miss anything I put in picture. Iam sure others might see things different, that's what's neat--- I might say is a horse others might say it's a dog. I left out alot, hopefully someone else will fill in the gaps.

Well anyway good luck!!!

Jacko
Below that is the man holding what might be a bird, but this little area is telling alot.

? Jacko

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Attachments

• daydreamer2.jpg
    daydreamer2.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 523
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLA JACKO my Friend. you missed the turtle -outlined in orange top left,? ?and the apparant Chinese writing? outlined on? the top right.?

I need? a clearer picture to interpretate the Chinese correctly, but at first impression it seems to say "go briskly this way"? distance ?

The Chinese used the symbol of the turtle as a derogative thing,? ?Calling one a "Wamba" is very insulting.

Till Eulenpeigle - Jose de La mancha

OP
OP
daydreamer

daydreamer

Dec 22, 2005
CHICO- Northern California
Detector(s) used
anything handy
Thanks for the input. I cannot see the shapes i n the cracks of the rocks as meaning any thing but I am grateful for the input. I just was looking for the simple meaning of the painted symbols. Jacko, I am not familiar with what you are trying to see in the outlines of cracks and grass, is that a little like reading tea leaves? No offense intended I just don't understand all the outlining.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread