Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts

Attachments

• bent tree.jpg
    bent tree.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 991

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
KIDD! Look at the face,, it is looking at maybe not a cutlass, but a short sword or dagger, it looks at it's hilt, maybe that deep! And the rest of the head is round, like a coin. Also maybe the little guy, is not holding a bottle,, but a bigger container, a jar!! Luck Bro! td Update! Ha! Is that an owl in the sunlight on last pic,, on the bent tree?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kidrock,
I don't know HOW I missed this the first time. When you posted this new pix from a slightly different position, this object REALLY jumped out. It's a Poodle dog that's referred to as a Royal Poodle. Either Old Dog or rangler wrote about this figure in one of their posts on a thread in the Treasure Marks / Signs area. This one is seated, facing toward the left.

entrance - Copy.jpg

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Matty,
The bent tree by each significant cave is definitly an interesting developement.
Which cave does the arrow and the dog together indicate?

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
mr jody, good question natural or man made? , i tend to think its natural, but the Letter N directly behind the arrow , catches my attention. could be natural too. old dog this cave and the bent trees are near the entrance to a cave known as constitution cave. it was known during the revolutionary war and before that. this area in particular had a meeting to ratify the constitution here. basically they met to sign the constituition for this area. i believe 13 sets were made each one sent to each colony. i believe this meeting was the last one to ratify it. but im not quoting what i just said. this cave has not been completely explored , this i know for fact, it has a very high probability of some seriously old history inside still. a group of porcupines prevent exploring an area i would most certainly go into if they were never there. the reason i mention the trees is because i see at least one at every cave i go to. which has been a lot.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
B.I.T.
I couldn't resist a couple of things here. What is that thing that forms the eye of the "turtle coming out of hiding"?

BirdShadow Merged.jpg

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
B.I.T.
I couldn't resist a couple of things here. What is that thing that forms the eye of the "turtle coming out of hiding"?

ShrtStack, I don't know about any of that. The articles tells that something else was found up the hill by following that bird. Everything else would just be distractions.

Looking at kiddrock33's pictures I found some interesting anomalies. They are: 1) What appears to be a horse head, unchanged over two different photo angles. 2) Waldo, who's resolution matches that of the rest of the picture 3) Waldo's homie, who by the way, also does not change over two different photo angles.

The arrow doesn't change much either. Neither does the shadow below the horse head or the dolphin/ducky thing on the left. Since there is a cave, albeit with a tiny entrance, that has a pair of obvious signs to follow, I would think following the less obvious signs of the horse head and the Homie would lead to, or would have lead to, something interesting.

Why would men create plain sight objects to lead you along their trail or straight to their treasures? It seems to me that the signs were designed largely enough to be seen from a distance and it was hoped that if anyone saw them, from a distance, there should be no need for a closer inspection, just the need to cut corners to save time for the looter on his way to the next marker. Instead, we have a bunch of us who are NOT experts in such things and we WANT a closer look. I think we defeat the maker's purpose of the obvious markers because our curiosity gets the better of us!! They would roll over in their graves if they could see today what they did not know yesterday.

Also notice the gigantic tree above the cave entrance. It appears to be the largest tree for many yards. Didn't the Jesuits plants trees above their holes and caves? Just askin.

Attachments

• arrow head mod.jpg
    arrow head mod.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 615
  • arrow head mod 2.jpg
    arrow head mod 2.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 603

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
I see only Arrow in shadow pointing way to go is UP

Attachments

• arrow head[2].jpg
    arrow head[2].jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 344

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to show you guys a series of ink blots on paper. Just tell me the first thing that comes into your head.................... :laughing9:

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
kidd, first, ignore the inkblot jerk. now, that N looks like the fancy kind and whoever did it was probably well educated.
i noticed when the arrow is enlarged a lot the edges are really toothy, and will match the N
.as i have read what thom and rangler talk about, this place is a very good and worthwhile one to just sit and take
pictures every 30-45 minutes apart. could show up some information that would save head scratching. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread