Massachusetts

Attachments

• arrow head.jpg
    arrow head.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 1,426

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
Looks like your going to find another cave at the base of a hill,using the open mouth of the profile face uner the arrow. Just my opinion, sure don't want to take that to the bank,ain't worth 2 cents, HA!Good pics. RH2.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
I have looked a bit closer at this picture I took yesterday at quarter past eleven. The reason I took it was because of an arrow shaped shadow. I looked a bit closer at the photograph and I now see other things. such as a possible N comprised of a shadow directly behind arrow notch. Now I see cloud type imagery which are human faces, which leads me to a pretty well shaped Owl. take a look , I see what I see.

Attachments

• large arrow.jpg
    large arrow.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,301
OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
well I listened to advice from t netter who said look at signs with your back to the sun , this is what happened. i am totally amazed at this , it looks like pirate imagery, which is a very good possibility do to its location

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
rock hopper im interested in seeing the face you see, can you point it out , i see many. i believe a cave opening is down the hill from here, the entrance to a big opening is directly behind arrow.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Matt,
You say you are chasing what might be pirate leavings.
I don't know what meaning a dog has in your type of signage but see if this isn't as clear as mud. LOL

Attachments

• arrow head.jpg
    arrow head.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,332
OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
not neccessarily pirate , but this is my first thought , could be anything, but im having doubts its natural . the dog you see is it completely made from shadow?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about this?

arrow_head Merged.jpg

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm as interested in treasure hunting, signs, maps, etc. as anyone here but honestly guys I feel you are really grasping here. You and I can take any natural formation that exists and claim that it looks like something familiar.
I saw the arrow shadow. I believe that's exactly what it is...a shadow. A naturally ocurring anomaly in the rock that looks like an arrow when the light hits it just so. Now, as the post continues on, others are 'seeing' things that IMO, are not there. Classic 'Emperor Has No Clothes' syndrome.
I WANT to believe there is something there and I hope for the OP's sake there is, but it benefits no one to get them all pumped up over mirages or hallucinations.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GopherDaGold said:
I'm as interested in treasure hunting, signs, maps, etc. as anyone here but honestly guys I feel you are really grasping here. You and I can take any natural formation that exists and claim that it looks like something familiar.
I saw the arrow shadow. I believe that's exactly what it is...a shadow. A naturally ocurring anomaly in the rock that looks like an arrow when the light hits it just so. Now, as the post continues on, others are 'seeing' things that IMO, are not there. Classic 'Emperor Has No Clothes' syndrome.
I WANT to believe there is something there and I hope for the OP's sake there is, but it benefits no one to get them all pumped up over mirages or hallucinations.

You might be right, GDG, but what if you're WRONG?? THAT'S treasure hunting. :sign13: One needs to "hunt" in order to "find".

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually I hope I'm wrong. I only mention this because all the supposed images are so random in nature. A fat faced man? A dog? A lightning bolt? What would these things have to do with any possible treasure? The only thing that is remotely interesting and MAYBE worth a look is the arrow shadow - nothing else. By all means check it out and as I said, I hope it pans out. Give me drill holes, strange numbers, straight lines, man-made carvings...anything.
I just don't see it here.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That dog I outlined is pure "shadow" figure. The fat faced old man is partially a shadow man. It's features are emphasised by the sun. The items already called out on this site are just as viable as those found at other sites. The poster mentioned caves in the immediate area. What better places to hid something, than a natural cavern.

Until I came to this forum and began to read the Treasure Signs and Symbols threads, I had no idea there were such intricate carvings and monuments in existence. Now, nothing surprises me. There are some outstanding man-made items around this country and I have no reason to doubt that this site may be authentic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread