KGC - Handbook of Texas Online

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This site beats Wiki for anything you want to know about Texas. I have read in places that Texas had the highest concentration of KGC caches in the US. Be aware. The state of Texas is hard core and strict. There isn't a lot of flamboyancy in this state. You won't find fantasy trails, blatant myths or any information concerning the things we seek. You will find a governmental version of the politics involved and a short history of it's birth and it's demise.

I believe that the handbook's acknowledgement of the KGC being in south Texas validates the possibility of their signs being found there. After all, known members can't just walk into a bank and make a deposit. I did see a number for the caches, at 229, in Texas. I do not remember the site and I know nothing of the validity of the count.

http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/KK/vbk1.html

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Blind.In.Texas said:
This site beats Wiki for anything you want to know about Texas. I have read in places that Texas had the highest concentration of KGC caches in the US. Be aware. The state of Texas is hard core and strict. There isn't a lot of flamboyancy in this state. You won't find fantasy trails, blatant myths or any information concerning the things we seek. You will find a governmental version of the politics involved and a short history of it's birth and it's demise.

I believe that the handbook's acknowledgement of the KGC being in south Texas validates the possibility of their signs being found there. After all, known members can't just walk into a bank and make a deposit. I did see a number for the caches, at 229, in Texas. I do not remember the site and I know nothing of the validity of the count.

http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/KK/vbk1.html

Jeff Davis County

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread