gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi, Everyone,

A few questions. In the first picture, are these drillholes? If so, what is the significance?

In the second picture, what are the black marks? The x-cross with the 3 dots and other cross? Soemthing I read in Kenworthy makes me think of a mine shrine.

Also, say there was a bonfire. How long would the ashes/charcoal remain, especially is the fire was surrounded by boulders?

Gorgias

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 529
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 517

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I vote no for drill holes. What is the trident-looking object to the left in the first picture? Seems like there are two different mediums in use in the second picture. The black object on the left appears to be an upside do cross with part of the long bar missing, and made of (tar?). That could mean other parts of the puzzle are missing as well, or, it could be intentional. No clue for the image to the right. However, it does seem like it could be from fire ash. Soot can last for hundreds or thousands of years depending upon how much rainfall and/or wind erosion the surface is exposed to.

OP
OP
gorgias

gorgias

Mar 7, 2006
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
That trident sign matches the guidebooks' symbol for oil. I might have figured ths site out more lately.
Possibly 100s of carvings.

Gorgias

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread