what does this heart symbol mark in stone mean?

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
andycure said:
rangler said:
andy,
it is a spanish treasure sign adopted by the yamashi.ta group, it means gold...as poor farm correctly stated it is pointing in the direction that he drew in for you ,following that direction you will find other marks , lots of them ...turtles, footprints, holes , ect. lots of data out there if you do the research..
rangler

hi there.. you mean the direction is pointing backwards? thanks

Like when the arrow is pulled on the bow, a heart shape is formed. Follow where the arrow goes.

OP
OP
A

andycure

Greenie
Jul 18, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pala Y Pico said:
andycure said:
rangler said:
andy,
it is a spanish treasure sign adopted by the yamashi.ta group, it means gold...as poor farm correctly stated it is pointing in the direction that he drew in for you ,following that direction you will find other marks , lots of them ...turtles, footprints, holes , ect. lots of data out there if you do the research..
rangler

hi there.. you mean the direction is pointing backwards? thanks

THANKS AGAIN BY THE WAY WHATS YOUR EMAIL ADD? I WILL SEND YOU MORE PICS COZ HERE CANT BE UPLOADED..

Like when the arrow is pulled on the bow, a heart shape is formed. Follow where the arrow goes.

OP
OP
A

andycure

Greenie
Jul 18, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
andycure said:

hi there.. is there anybody wants to finance the treasure in our area? all we need is the backhoe, scanner.. we can make agreement.. thanks... email me [email protected]

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Andycure, be careful. There is no proof that a heart means the same in the phillipines or any "spanish" symbol. Look for web sites. There are several code books for Japanese easily available. I noticed some of the symbols look the same but mean something different.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
andycure said:
andycure said:

hi there.. is there anybody wants to finance the treasure in our area? all
we need is the backhoe, scanner.. we can make agreement.. thanks... email me [email protected]

SNIFF......SNIFF............SNIFF. Uccccccccckk Ohhhhhhh.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
A heart stone of which belongs to a mine, will be formed of the same element that one will find in the heart of the mountain, as the vein progresses and comes into contact with rare metals. The stone will most likely be rather smooth as most surface stones and not torn from the vein underground. Any and all shapes are merely reference or "sign" left in regard to something hidden; you have to decide whether or not that the hands of men have been previously involved here. A small hand sized heart stone will lay on the ground near to the hold you seek. It's context may not appear to be from that exact area, or in other words nature didn't put it there. If you find one, imagine and X in it's place and follow one of these 4 directions that the legs of the X point out.

Sounds like you could use a double-box detector like a tf discovery; about 500.00 US dollarunies delivered.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Thom had several bells lined up on one of his site/ post ( 10 or so ) looked like about 24 / 30 inches high, I always thought they may be a storage area and just used them as needed

H13

Sep 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I also found a heart symbol carved in stone (Eastern Canada)

I've just joined this forum, due to the multitude of odd rocks/stones we've found our property (we moved here in 2009). I was shocked when I saw the photo of the 'heart carving' that looks almost identical to ours (but not carved as deeply)....except we live in Eastern Canada. (?)

P9190407-E-for-Web-red-circ.jpg P9190408-E-for-Web.jpg P9190408-E-for-Web-Closeup.jpg

These stones are stacked (not by us), arranged in a somewhat circular shape, are in a location that is not all that accessible, in an overgown area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions