what does this heart symbol mark in stone mean?

andycure

Greenie
Jul 18, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what does this heart symbol mark in stone mean?

Attachments

• Img00228.jpg
    Img00228.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 9,015

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Andy,

Since no one else has answered I will give it a shot. More info is needed. The answer you seek depends on what other s/s are on/around the rock pictured.(assuming that is not a natural formation ... the other marks, if present will be your conflrmation ) Hard to tell from your photo but it appears there are some items in the "hole". (stones....maybe sticks) If so I would carefully remove and check the stones for marks. (don't stick your hand in where you cannot see...might get bit!) They sometimes left marks on the stones that are not much bigger than a marble. Good Luck!

Oddrock

OP
OP
A

andycure

Greenie
Jul 18, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are other signs, and were getting hard to understand it... if you can help me i need a detector or scanner for this matter,.. thanks...

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
andycure said:
there are other signs, and were getting hard to understand it... if you can help me i need a detector or scanner for this matter,.. thanks...

Since I dont have a LearJet to fly to the Phillipines it will be hard to help you from the USA. hmmmm....If no one locally will help you or loan you one you appear to "be up the creek w/o a paddle." MY help is limited to free interpertations of your photo and might even be worth the amount you pay?

Oddrock

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it means there is a large chest hidden nearby that has over a million dollars in US cash certificates hidden there by the Japanese during WWII. But that's just a wild guess? I wouldn't bet on it. :dontknow: i'm not up on those symbols and things. Monty

OP
OP
A

andycure

Greenie
Jul 18, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is another pic.. is this the sun or flower in japanese codes? what does this mean?

Attachments

• Photo0455.jpg
    Photo0455.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 6,412
  • Photo0455.jpg
    Photo0455.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 2,075

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I'm sorry; can't get a grasp on the pics because of their size. Will wait for someone smarter than me to reduce them. :)

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
go in the way the point of the heart --points --this way .

OP
OP
A

andycure

Greenie
Jul 18, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i need financer for this treasure sites..

hi there.. anybody would asist me like gold scanner.. this site is a treasure site.. .. email me [email protected] thanks

Attachments

• Img00229.jpg
    Img00229.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 5,818
  • Img00229.jpg
    Img00229.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 3,575
  • Img00229.jpg
    Img00229.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 1,709
OP
OP
A

andycure

Greenie
Jul 18, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i mean anyone who has a gold scanner?? thnks

OP
OP
A

andycure

Greenie
Jul 18, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
andycure said:
i mean anyone who has a gold scanner?? thnks
oddrock said:
Andy,

Since no one else has answered I will give it a shot. More info is needed. The answer you seek depends on what other s/s are on/around the rock pictured.(assuming that is not a natural formation ... the other marks, if present will be your conflrmation ) Hard to tell from your photo but it appears there are some items in the "hole". (stones....maybe sticks) If so I would carefully remove and check the stones for marks. (don't stick your hand in where you cannot see...might get bit!) They sometimes left marks on the stones that are not much bigger than a marble. Good Luck!

Oddrock

thnks oddrock

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
andy this is dir heart is saying
some of your pics to close
backup get pic show whole rock then closeup of marks

Attachments

• Img00228_jpgre.jpg
    Img00228_jpgre.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 3,045

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
andy,
it is a spanish treasure sign adopted by the yamashi.ta group, it means gold...as poor farm correctly stated it is pointing in the direction that he drew in for you ,following that direction you will find other marks , lots of them ...turtles, footprints, holes , ect. lots of data out there if you do the research..
rangler

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
More hearts

Found these heart rocks in downtown Silver City a couple days ago. I wonder which one is the right one? Those clever jesuits!! Help, rangler.

Attachments

• hearts.jpg
    hearts.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,445

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield said:
Found these heart rocks in downtown Silver City a couple days ago. I wonder which one is the right one? Those clever jesuits!! Help, rangler.

None of those rocks are the right heart. :coffee2:

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education."
--Aristole

OP
OP
A

andycure

Greenie
Jul 18, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler said:
andy,
it is a spanish treasure sign adopted by the yamashi.ta group, it means gold...as poor farm correctly stated it is pointing in the direction that he drew in for you ,following that direction you will find other marks , lots of them ...turtles, footprints, holes , ect. lots of data out there if you do the research..
rangler

hi there.. you mean the direction is pointing backwards? thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread