Along the Royal Trail with Lost Horse

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
This guy was trying to sell his okm btw several years back on several treasure forums.. went by the name "wyoming" here or another place I think. Can't remember specifics anymore from years back.
None of his stuff makes any sense, especially his appearances he did with a speech. He was selling books though. It's like listening to a mad man on all the whacked out geometry he was pushing, partly in my opinion to make up for someone calling him out a long time ago on his stuff. Which was unfortunate, he was on to some stuff, but had to make up things for books to sell, which is total bs in my opinion. The guy is not to be found anywhere now. I had a chance to set up a hunt on one of my spots with him many years ago, but something wasn't right about him and I canceled it. Glad I did.

Cowboy Bart (Jarrol) Jeppesen. Wrote a series of treasure hunting books called "Ancient Ghosts" several years ago. Seems to mainly appeal to a group of hardcore treasure hunting Mormons. Claims to have followed an "ancient symbols map" and discovered a "Holy Treasure" buried at a place he calls "New Jerusalem" in Wyoming.

Reckon he's still wandering the hills of Wyoming searching for.....whatever. Nothing much heard from him since 2015, but apparently still active on his Jarrol Jeppesen youtube channel as of 9 months ago, searching for 12 Heros "with no fear of anything" (Apostles I'm guessing). No sign he's ever found anything but rocks.

A total nutjob, IMHO, just from watching his videos.

Yer a wise man to be cautious.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I know of him pretty well. I followed him on social media somewhat, and even messaged him occasionally. Last thing he wrote, he was hitching a ride off this planet.

I hope he made it.

All it does is make anyone that is interested or involved in these type treasure spots look like whack jobs and it is very frustrating and infuriating none the less.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
What's both funny and sad at same time is the guy that called Jeppesen out, was none other than Jovan?- Hutton? -Pulitzer? aka baron? -pulitzer? or the treasure?-commander? aka any important sounding name (also the cue?-cat? rip off guy )or whatever he went by and was once on the oak island tv show.

He called Jeppesen some dumb cowboy thing on social media and Jeppesen with his books suddenly felt he had to come up with some amazing stuff and eventually went over a cliff.

The pulitzer guy has always been a mass media nut who makes up tons of fake websites with fake news stories promoting himself. I think Pulitzer tried the treasure hunting realm because people are generally gullible, but who else would buy a longe range locator made from a calculator and a video game handgun for 3000 bucks? It's a sad world with a lot of frauds, Especially with social media platforms . Pulitzer has webcrawlers that search his own name on the internet, so no doubt at some point he will sue to have this post removed if he finds it, Which he has done before, Hence the ?'s behind his names to fool the webcrawlers. That's the type of guy he is.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I've seen a lot of these alleged subsurface scanning devices. Unfortunately, these things generally require an experienced and skilled operator to interpret results. This makes it difficult to judge their effectiveness, if any. However, a couple years ago an acquaintance showed me a device made by a German firm called Tero Vido, which originally served the construction industry and was beginning to sell "TH" equipment. This guy was using a beta version and providing feedback to the company. He showed me how it worked and let me try it myself. I'm a cynical skeptic when it comes to this stuff, but I was greatly impressed. It was simple, very easy to use and provided obvious results on verified targets up to 30' deep.

This device worked as promised and I assume some others may too. However, the one caveat to burn into your noodle is this: nothing will register a target for you if there is no target where you're searching.

OP
OP
Lost Horse

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi – I do understand the dilemma when it comes to 3D Imaging. I too went thru a learning curve.
Through the 15 years, I have own 3 different models.
First of all, most people jump to to the conclusion that this works as a metal detector.
So if you have a car rim buried in the ground, it will not detect it - use a Magnetometer.

Its call a Cave Finder – the machine only detects Voids.
The Program analyzes the Density of the ground, using Electrical Conductivity Between Probes.
And it only gives you Data to download, if the tool finds a void – a (Cave Yes).
Only then will the Program show you any metal or minerals surrounding or in the void.

What most people have a problem with, is how to Read the Data given to them by the Program.

Take a Look at the Deep Seeker Photo -
001.jpg

In the Grid you see Numbers – They are Values depending on the Density of the Soil / Ground.

Looking at the Grid, with the Number Values attached to each Square.
In the Center – is Blue, with a Value of Zero – That's the Deepest part of the Void.
Because it was dug out and left Empty.

The Green to Yellow, are the Values of the Rock / Soil surrounding the Void.
You will notice the Values get Higher, as you move away from the Void.
Yellow and Orange, are the Mineral Salts in the rock / Soil due to Saturation in the Soils,
and as you get into the Orange and Reds, you are now into the Metal / Minerals and or Minerals Salts.
The Higher the Value in the Reds –The More Metal is in the Rock / Soil. - like lets say, Iron.

It does not tell you what kind of Minerals or Metal it is detecting.

Its True Value as a Tool
Once I am done searching the surface data in the Yard / Mining area.
I look for the Voids Left Behind.
I use it Only to Locate - Tunnel /Shaft / Vaults due to Voids they left behind.

Here is an Example of a shot
Vertical Shaft.jpg

This Void goes down about 40 feet, and you can see the Color Values
as you get down to the bottom of the shaft.
From This Data – Do I really want to spend time in opening this up?
When I can see it has been dug out – there is only minerals along the walls of this shaft,
and do I want to spend time digging /mining where they left off ?

Someone mite – But for me, I document and Move on to the Next Site.
Its just a tool, like any other tool, it has its function / and Value to the user.
All I am saying is - if you are
Serious about Treasure Hunting, you need tools to get you there.
If not, that's fine too –
you can set in your arm chair, read the threads, and give your valued opinion.

Which I really don't mind, I value all options.
But the real fun is in the Field...

Until later,
Lost Horse :coffee2:

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice, that is kind of the same principle of using a gpr to find the tunnels, rather than trying find any actual metals, which I tend to agree with, having struggled along with using the big Pulse coils mostly by myself.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi – I do understand the dilemma when it comes to 3D Imaging. I too went thru a learning curve.
Through the 15 years, I have own 3 different models.
First of all, most people jump to to the conclusion that this works as a metal detector.
So if you have a car rim buried in the ground, it will not detect it - use a Magnetometer.

Its call a Cave Finder – the machine only detects Voids.
The Program analyzes the Density of the ground, using Electrical Conductivity Between Probes.
And it only gives you Data to download, if the tool finds a void – a (Cave Yes).
Only then will the Program show you any metal or minerals surrounding or in the void.

What most people have a problem with, is how to Read the Data given to them by the Program.

Take a Look at the Deep Seeker Photo -
View attachment 1917871

In the Grid you see Numbers – They are Values depending on the Density of the Soil / Ground.

Looking at the Grid, with the Number Values attached to each Square.
In the Center – is Blue, with a Value of Zero – That's the Deepest part of the Void.
Because it was dug out and left Empty.

The Green to Yellow, are the Values of the Rock / Soil surrounding the Void.
You will notice the Values get Higher, as you move away from the Void.
Yellow and Orange, are the Mineral Salts in the rock / Soil due to Saturation in the Soils,
and as you get into the Orange and Reds, you are now into the Metal / Minerals and or Minerals Salts.
The Higher the Value in the Reds –The More Metal is in the Rock / Soil. - like lets say, Iron.

It does not tell you what kind of Minerals or Metal it is detecting.

Its True Value as a Tool
Once I am done searching the surface data in the Yard / Mining area.
I look for the Voids Left Behind.
I use it Only to Locate - Tunnel /Shaft / Vaults due to Voids they left behind.

Here is an Example of a shot
View attachment 1917872

This Void goes down about 40 feet, and you can see the Color Values
as you get down to the bottom of the shaft.
From This Data – Do I really want to spend time in opening this up?
When I can see it has been dug out – there is only minerals along the walls of this shaft,
and do I want to spend time digging /mining where they left off ?

Someone mite – But for me, I document and Move on to the Next Site.
Its just a tool, like any other tool, it has its function / and Value to the user.
All I am saying is - if you are
Serious about Treasure Hunting, you need tools to get you there.
If not, that's fine too –
you can set in your arm chair, read the threads, and give your valued opinion.

Which I really don't mind, I value all options.
But the real fun is in the Field...

Until later,
Lost Horse :coffee2:

Let me see if I got this right, yer OKM will only detect empty holes. Yer Deep Seeker only detects soil density/mineralization, but don't tell ye what kind of mineralization. You admit ye got no interest in mining somebody's seconds, only interested in treasure. So... :dontknow:

No offense, but sounds like it's just a bunch of super expensive equipment to tell ye where something AIN'T.

Treasure hunting by process of elimination, only without the endless hole digging.

What equipment do you use to tell ye where something IS?

P.S.- You will never Find what is Hidden Under Ground using a Compass...

Apparently, neither will your 10-20K tools. I reckon I could do the same from the comfort of my "Armchair", for a lot less money.

What am I missing? :icon_scratch:

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, that is kind of the same principle of using a gpr to find the tunnels, rather than trying find any actual metals, which I tend to agree with, having struggled along with using the big Pulse coils mostly by myself.

To anyone looking to purchase any expensive equipment. Be sure to check with the manufacturer to ensure the company selling the equipment is an authorized dealer. There seems to be a lot on "fake" equipment on the market. It may still work, as it may be a china made knock off, but it may not work at all. Do your homework. OKM in particular warns of this on their site.
Thank you Lost Horse for all the information provided on your cave finder. It helps anyone contemplating an expensive purchase.

I am leaning toward getting one of these.
helicopter detector.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I would think there should be some type of acoustic echo mapping device, kind of like something where you send a sound into the ground , like either a deep base like some of the kids play on their car stereos, or something like putting metal spikes in around an area and banging on them with a small sledge hammer. Then gathering the sound data back as an echo relay on something kind of fish finder like 3d monitor which if color coded on relay information should show, metals, voids, tunnels, rocks, shapes , everything.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So back in the 80's my brother (geology) used a system to find geologic layers in the ground. They would use a thick metal plate , and pound on it with a sledge hammer, and then evenly space out geophone probes in the ground away from it, and then have a data collector at the end of the line for the data. It would show different layer types in the ground. Another method was seismic where they would do explosive charges to give feedback of underground layers. So, 35 some + years later , where are the advancements in this tech? We should be able able to see everything in the ground to a certain depth by now.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So back in the 80's my brother (geology) used a system to find geologic layers in the ground. They would use a thick metal plate , and pound on it with a sledge hammer, and then evenly space out geophone probes in the ground away from it, and then have a data collector at the end of the line for the data. It would show different layer types in the ground. Another method was seismic where they would do explosive charges to give feedback of underground layers. So, 35 some + years later , where are the advancements in this tech? We should be able able to see everything in the ground to a certain depth by now.

I have seen the acoustic type detector used on TV. They used a sledge hammer on a plate that had a wire to it for recording time of the strike then geophones as you call them. They were looking for an opening under a waterfall on some island. WW2 Japanese stash? Im sure someone sells them. May be worth a search.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice, I like these discussions, even it if gets us no where better yet. What the heck is wrong with technology, it seems like it's just there to make a buck off everyone sometimes. We should be able to see what's in the ground by now. Perhaps there's a group that doesn't want us to , but that's just conspiracy for now... But there has to be something that works pretty well that doesn't make you cash in your retirement funds to use it. Hopefully for Lost Horse ,the OKM is legit. Myself, I don't have enough time to develop my own idea of how something should work.. Don't want to re-visit applied physics and geotech and beyond intros to electronics and circuits.. I would rather go to vegas and play the roulette wheel , 6 numbers, $20 on each and double down or all in on the wins. At least I win about 3/8 there, pay for the trip sometimes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lost Horse

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008

Hi, you mite find this Educational

The Numeric Language of Secret Societies Part 1

​

Illuminati Numerology: The Proof Is In Their Numbers Part 3

Lost Horse

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, I've studied all that extensively, including magic and witchcraft and holy numbers. The important ones are multiples of 3 or add up to 3 or are combos of 123 ( 321, 312, 132, 213), It's not really that new or revolutionary to me.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll give you something. This doesn't really work anywhere anymore, in fact it's mostly cut up and short-cutted. Parts of the Bible are a treasure code. The bible was never supposed to change whatsoever. The Old Testament has a special one. Psalms chapter 119 akjv. Alpha to Omega. The distance is in varas, 4 varas =11 feet. 1/2 vara = 1 step. You start at zero or "alpha" the main letters are positions and not extra steps you take. Each letter of the Phoenician/Hebrew alphabet is used, 22 letters, each letter was considered an angel and has a symbol and can often be seen in the field in some places. 132 feet= M or the owl, the 13th letter.. each verse is a step or 1/2 vara...

Anyways , it tells you how to walk in the way of the Lord and how to put the commandments over gold. 8 steps/verses between each letter, 11 feet total between letters/increments. Each letter is a position, and not an extra step. it starts out:

Blessed are the undefiled in the way who walk in the law of the Lord
Blessed are they that keep him in his testimonies and that seek him with the whole heart

Heart is at 99 feet from alpha. Ain is the eye. Verse 127 - Therefore I love my commandments above gold, yea, above fine gold. Tzaddi is the snail. Resh is the head or king, or what is most important, kings gold. End of line is 231 feet. 22 letters, but 21 spaces of 11 feet. I've seen this in the field a couple times, and measured it to each symbol, but not sure if it can be used or applied with any success. It's all shortcutted now. Read the passage. It talks about the heart, formed at jod, a symbol of your thumb and first finger, in which both hands together form a heart shape. At the owl you change direction. The eye looks over the site. It's not perfect. But I'm pretty certain it was used to a point. I've seen it in the field on old places. Alpha to omega.

Read it AKJV (Authorized King James Version) with the 22 Phoenician letters.

Oh, it's oddly enough labeled under the "Treasury of David." Also the longest psalm of the Bible. Kind of a stand out.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Didn't intend to sound contradictive. Posting words on a forum are hard to interpret context. I tend to type to shorter versions of anything anymore.

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll give you something. This doesn't really work anywhere anymore, in fact it's mostly cut up and short-cutted. Parts of the Bible are a treasure code. The bible was never supposed to change whatsoever. The Old Testament has a special one. Psalms chapter 119 akjv. Alpha to Omega. The distance is in varas, 4 varas =11 feet. 1/2 vara = 1 step. You start at zero or "alpha" the main letters are positions and not extra steps you take. Each letter of the Phoenician/Hebrew alphabet is used, 22 letters, each letter was considered an angel and has a symbol and can often be seen in the field in some places. 132 feet= M or the owl, the 13th letter.. each verse is a step or 1/2 vara...

Anyways , it tells you how to walk in the way of the Lord and how to put the commandments over gold. 8 steps/verses between each letter, 11 feet total between letters/increments. Each letter is a position, and not an extra step. it starts out:

Blessed are the undefiled in the way who walk in the law of the Lord
Blessed are they that keep him in his testimonies and that seek him with the whole heart

Heart is at 99 feet from alpha. Ain is the eye. Verse 127 - Therefore I love my commandments above gold, yea, above fine gold. Tzaddi is the snail. Resh is the head or king, or what is most important, kings gold. End of line is 231 feet. 22 letters, but 21 spaces of 11 feet. I've seen this in the field a couple times, and measured it to each symbol, but not sure if it can be used or applied with any success. It's all shortcutted now. Read the passage. It talks about the heart, formed at jod, a symbol of your thumb and first finger, in which both hands together form a heart shape. At the owl you change direction. The eye looks over the site. It's not perfect. But I'm pretty certain it was used to a point. I've seen it in the field on old places. Alpha to omega.

Read it AKJV (Authorized King James Version) with the 22 Phoenician letters.

Oh, it's oddly enough labeled under the "Treasury of David." Also the longest psalm of the Bible. Kind of a stand out.

Thanks for this!
-Weekender

OP
OP
Lost Horse

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi - For the beginners - HIDDEN SACRED NUMBERS 101

Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar.
This presentation takes a deep dive into the realm of sacred geometry, ancient stone monuments and the hidden mathematics that is embedded in things we use everyday.

Ancient Knowledge of Space, Time &Cosmic Cycles - by
Randall Carlson -

Enjoy - Lost Horse

OP
OP
Lost Horse

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi - Have you ever had one of those Days

attachment.php

Lost Horse

Last edited: